Young Pope > Westworld

Young Pope > Westworld

dysentery > cholera

I like both but that opinion is objectively correct.

Duh. Of course.

leftovers > all

>Peter is suppose to be a Swiss Guard yet he and his wife are obviously Italian. He could have been from Ticino but when he quits, he moves to Ostia.

>50 year old Lenny was 19 when he met his girlfriend. When she appears, she is a mother of very young children and looks around 40.

thanks for the spoiler lad, really appreciate it

When did it say Lenny's age? I thought he was in his 40s

He was 47 when the show started and around 50 when it ended.

>when it ended
there's going to be another season lad

He's not 50 you fucking retard.

When Lenny and Spencer were talking in episode 8, Spencer said "I was 50 years old myself once" when talking about Lenny's crisis of faith.

Why does everyone talk in English here? The accents are annoying. Surely a Pope must be able to speak at least some little Italian or at least show some inkling to learn it.

Does he get to bang nurses and shiet around Vatican?

The Crown > All other 2016 television

>Britbong politics
>any Netflix show
>good

The Young Pope looks awful

no u do

Nice comeback kiddie I'm pretty sure this sure is 18+

>tfw Sup Forums is actually retarded enough to believe that Lenny is the good guy and that The Young Pope isn't social satire

It really does look awful. What's the appeal?

You aren't fooling me satan

>see thread about show he hasn't finished
>open it

What did he mean by this?

best series of the year

dont make yourself ridiculous

Spencer only said Lenny could have a bigger crisis in his faith later

but they actually mentioned Lenny's age in the early episodes, when they said he is too yount to be a pope, in her fourties.
Also the marketing qt said they're the same age.

In the first episode, when the cardinals were together, Cardinal Caltanissetta said he was 47.

so .. the fucking Pussy Riot killed the kangaroo?

Not sure. The Femen protesters appeared to him in Castel Gandolfo, the kangaroo was in the Vatican gardens. Lenny had to take a copter between the two.

He's 45.

The marketing gal says she's 45 and Lenny says they have the same age.

From episode 1

christianity

I miss the early young pope threads.

>tfw I don't care what people think just enjoy the show

for a 47 year old, he looks pretty gud tbqh
same

Jude Law is truly a master thespian

>le House of Cards but he's already a president and it's about religion
Also posting best character
Keaton is great as well

I've just finished this series. Cinematography was excellent throughout - I really felt the last 4/5 episodes really picked up some amazing steam. That Guttierez episode was the best hour of the year.

There's surprising little information online about this show. Any word on a possible season 2?

T H I C C

Season 2 was confirmed a few weeks ago.

Stop staring!

oh boy

>50 year old Lenny was 19 when he met his girlfriend.
no he was 13.

Superior venus coming through.

Uuumpf T H I C C

>no retarded action
>almost no nudity
>just slow paced beautifully shot drama
How is this 10/10 even possible today?

He's a virgin

Why did Ester leave?
Why did she leave the photo there?
Why did the pope give it back?

That's not a very high bar.

>Peter is suppose to be a Swiss Guard yet he and his wife are obviously Italian.

Aren't there a lot of ethnic Italians in Switzerland? Specifically in that bit in the southern part of the country (don't remember its name).

swiss guard is a job. you don't have to be swiss to do that you faglord

>he loves neapol
>he doesn't mention based hamsik all the season

fuck this

The young pope is possibly the cheesiest, least substantive, least innovative, most superficially controversial rehash since the American rehash of House of Cards.

It can't even be called a criticism or parody of Vatican corruption, that'd be giving its stupid "plot" way too much credit.

>That's not a very high bar.
I think the point was that HBO pushed two series this fall - YP and Westworld, and one of them gets too much hype while being inferior.

He'll never play for Napoli.
Also isn't Napoli now owned by durkas?

>young pope isn't on HBOGo
>I have no way to watch it

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

this? Yeah

no

butthurt christian detected

>It can't even be called a criticism or parody of Vatican corruption
Of course it can't, it's a celebration of the two thousand year old church and its struggles to stay true to the teaching.

>He'll never play for Napoli.
>Also isn't Napoli now owned by durkas?

no faggot

I think you don't get it.

its death was rhetorical, the kangaroo died like his believes

WHY ISN'T THIS ON HBOGO

What are you talking about? It doesn't air until January

It hasn't premiered in America yet

How did they become big again? Where their money come from?

you do actually

Wait, what?
That's retarded.

What about Ketchikan

Napoli is owned by Filmauro, an italian film company

money came from smart business decisions and staying in the black for many years

No its not, it's about Jude Law being an unnecessary douchebag to all his servants and fellow cardinals for no fucking end game at all. There's figuratively nothing in this show whatsoever.

Also you could make that image of Judaism, so I guess that means Judaism also had divine protection from the triune-god it denies. The only difference being the Jews were actually persecuted, whereas the Catholics shed crocodile tears about criticism from Napoleon.

underage or butthurt christian detected top kek

maybe both

how does it feel to be a complete retard?

Judaism is not a central institution with a land. Try again.

You're pathetic. You actually didn't get the show. WeW

I know you probably think this is a proper rebuttal, but I'm afraid I must tell you you're mistaken.

>the Jews were actually persecuted
[citation needed], shlomo

>how does it feel to be a complete retard?
How do you feel? That poster clearly criticizes christians for their crocodile tears.

Alright, thank you for information. I wasn't following italian football since the corruption in mid 00's and suddenly Napoli is on top.
Also
>italian cardinal
>calling football 'soccer'

Last I recall, Judaism still has a strip of land in the Middle East that occasionally being shelled by Palestinian dissidents.

But I guess that doesn't count because it refutes your point. Or because it's not a "centralized institution",but we all know it's for the prior reason.

Israel is not a theocratic state you moron.

I'm criticizing Catholicism.

>hamsik

Who is that?

[Insert tears here]

>not catenaccio

Yeah, they're not that moronic.

Human/baboon hybrid

>Why did Ester leave?
because of her baby
>Why did she leave the photo there?
So that she didn't have any reminders of the Pope
>Why did the pope give it back?
Because he wants her to remember him

>So that she didn't have any reminders of the Pope

why? she obviously admired him

So this is why europoors invented soccer for special animals

I think it was more the husband who made the decision. He clearly didn't like the Pope - was perhaps a bit jealous/ suspicious of him. Also, his wife literally adored Lenny.

>why? she obviously admired him
My take on her was that she was in love with him and that's why she choose her hubby and baby, because she knows she can't have anything real with Lenny

That's why I also said:

>He could have been from Ticino but when he quits, he moves to Ostia.

Ticino is the Italian speaking part of Switzerland. If he was really Swiss he would move back there when he quit. Instead he moved to Ostia, which is the coast of Rome.

It's a requirement that a Swiss Guard hold Swiss nationality.

Maybe he just prefered Ostia?

He met her in the one week between graduating high school and going to Spencer's seminary. Also, a 13 year old wouldn't be allowed to travel all alone to California.

>Judaism is not a central institution with a land
What is isreal?

Napoli's business model is flawless, I think they're the only club in Italy with 0 debt. Also, Voiello was speaking in (presumably American-style) English, so of course he's going to use the American word.

>Ticino is the Italian speaking part of Switzerland. If he was really Swiss he would move back there when he quit.

Why?

>Instead he moved to Ostia, which is the coast of Rome.

Most people would rather retire somewhere along the Mediterranean coastline than in Switzerland.

Objectively true.