What are some albums that took you many listens to enjoy?

What are some albums that took you many listens to enjoy?

I didn't care much for MBDTF at all until revisiting it recently.

same with me, this didn't click until about the 4th listen
it took me a lot of listens to like merriweather post pavilion too, and a shit ton to like the king of limbs

Odelay by beck
Homogenic by björk

took about 6 listens until it really clicked

Had to watch them live to start liking it, now i cant listen to it without dancing

if you stop listening to it and come back to it a few years later, you'll realize it's bad
never listened to these and don't have a desire to do so

I saw them on their current tour and they're a hell of a lot of fun live. Really brought a lot of energy to the EN songs that's kinda lacking on the actual album. Still don't think it deserves all the hate though.

>never listened to these
thanks for your insight, we value the input greatly

First time I heard Pet Sounds I thought it was boring as fuck and removed it from my library immediately.

A few months later one of the songs got stuck in my head and I revisited it. I'm a huge Beach Boys fan now.

very long but i like it now

Same. Pet sounds became one of my all time favourites after forcing myself to listen it entirely

I feel like a complete traitor cause I loved The Beatles as a kid so much and now I barely listen to them.

I have 100+ Beach Boys songs now and only 29 Beatles songs (Magical Mystery Tour and some singles).

I also forced myself to like MBDTF. Then I listened to it some more and realised it actually is shit

disliked like everyone when it came out but revisited in the last weeks and I really like the album now. nice electropop songs and really don't mind being 99% feats anymore

shit album from a shit band desu