Dumbledore, do you remember tom Riddle, who's appearance 50 years ago coincided with the deaths of several students?

>Dumbledore, do you remember tom Riddle, who's appearance 50 years ago coincided with the deaths of several students?

>Well, I found his magic diary that he can use to communicate to different people. Maybe it has something to do with all these recent deaths.

Why the fuck didn't Harry just tell Dumbledore all of this?

Reminder this is a bot set up by h*** to make it look like Sup Forums isn't slow for advertisers

in the books i felt harry was perpetually terrified of the crazy old bastard until he just starts hanging on his every world in order of the phoenix

rowling just kinda let things happen as they did

Harry didn't know Tom Riddle was Voldemort until the end of the movie you dolt.

Well what else did you expect from one the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises?. Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

haha

Fucking newfag doesn't know that Disney shills its shit here

Why would the most famous and well known brand in the world want to advertise their famous and well known movies on a board filled with pedophiles and footfags?

You don't get an answer, newshitter
Nobody here is spoonfeeding you

Do you think Warner Bros. also forced the Bane meme?

What does that have anything to do with a bot that scrapes the archive for whatever thread that gets the most replies and spams them over and over?

I don't know, I'm just gay

Disney isnt Harry potter

Because he wasnr an insecure faggot stop posting this

>Disney

never gets old
>"No!"
why is that in speech marks? who are you quoting?

Hey user-kun, remember me? Can I have just a little taste of your cock again?

www.strawpoll.me/11011400
www.strawpoll.me/11011400
Not for the faint of heart

>Azkaban

Sup Forums doesn't have terrible taste after all

Azkaban has always been a favorite as it should be. Personally I think HBP and DH1 are easily top 3 along with it.

It's a combination of Armond White and Howard Bloom.
The former is self explanatory, and the latter was, in context, him being a hilariously pretentious twat that had to twist the truth to be a contrarian.
It's a shame, because such an act is beneath his dignity considering he could have gone after the legion of very real problems without making some up.

Christ Sup Forums is full of goblet of fire redditors now. Used to be recognized as the worst one all the time.

you're an idiot

test

Bane?

accio gf

i said ACCIO GF

>Why does Coke and Pepsi pay millions for advertisements, when everyone OBVIOUSLY knows what those are?

Spending money in Brand Awareness can sometimes net you some good returnns on your investment. This, being one of the most normie boards, is filled with shills

>Do you think Disney wants money?
Yes

Coke and Pepsi shill please go

You must have a gf in the first place

Though there are always love potions

>Disney
but Disney doesn't own Harry Potter...

not yet, at least :^)