Really makes you think

Really makes you think.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X8oVF8mopzw
youtube.com/watch?v=gXDSxgDUv-c
11v11.com/teams/denmark/tab/opposingTeams/opposition/Argentina/
11v11.com/teams/denmark/tab/opposingTeams/opposition/USA/
sport-english.com/en/news/real-madrid/cristiano-ronaldo-yes-im-a-faggot-but-a-very-rich-one-5641409
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You forgot to add Messi's
>loses an international tournament every year

>messi is a complete player, a goat
>ronaldo is a poacher

tell me something i didn't realize by 2009

irrelevant. messi grew up playing with one of the greatest teams of all time

Ronaldo's Madrid teams haven't exactly been dogshit either.

Messi:
>scores goals at a high rate while also serving as his team's primary playmaker
>is the best passer/playmaker in the world
>is the best dribbler in the world
>his goals more often than not demonstrate incredible skill
>his assists more often than not demonstrate incredible passing skill
>seeks out his assisting teammate for hugs after scoring goals
>seeks out his goalscoring teammates for hugs after they score goals
>has had same beautiful girlfriend/wife since childhood, with whom he has produced offspring
>is a family man in his off time
Penaldo:
>scores goals at a similarly high rate by being almost exclusively a poacher
>is the most selfish ballhog in the world
>is a meme dribbler who can't break down defenses with his dribbling
>his goals are usually penalties or tap-ins
>his assists are usually simple short passes on the counter
>seeks out the nearest camera after scoring goals
>throws tantrums when his teammates score goals
>goes from beard to beard while producing surrogate children in order to avoid heterosexual intercourse
>spends most of his off time being an admitted homosexual, hanging out with muscular men and shopping for clothes while wearing a purse

>titles outside of their super stacked teams
>Tsu 1, autist 0

Messi never won a title in a year where Barcelona wasn't by far the best team in the world. He had Xaviniesta at their prime and then he had Rat King and Nerman. Just end this debate already. After Tsu's back to back CL titles and an Euro you should be ashamed to put him on the same level as an overrated system player.

>needing stats or team accomplishments to judge individual greatness.
I judge by watching them play. I've watched them both play a lot for many years. Messi is far, far better.

>30 and 32 years old
;_;

>manure with top rooney, giggs, ferdinand, ferguson and massive refball isn't staked
lel
e
l

Somehow /SPEEEE/ will defend "Le Tap in Wait until the last benulty for all the glory" Man

>Muh Stats
>Doesn't Watch how they actually play

Did someone say...dogshit?

LMAO

>rooney, giggs, ferdinand
>on the same level as xavi and iniesta

fuck me, im literally laughing out loud mate

drumpf is president

>exclusively a poacher
>most Champions League assists of all time

>is the most selfish ballhog in the world
>most Champions League assists of all time

>is a meme dribbler who can't break down defenses with his dribbling
>confirmed for never watching a game in your life, messi is a feint babby who gets out muscled by anyone over 2 feet

>his goals are usually penalties or tap-ins
>most goals scored outside of the box in la liga, all time

>his assists are usually simple short passes on the counter
>this is somehow a bad thing

>seeks out the nearest camera after scoring goals
>throws tantrums when his teammates score goals
>goes from beard to beard while producing surrogate children in order to avoid heterosexual intercourse
>spends most of his off time being an admitted homosexual, hanging out with muscular men and shopping for clothes while wearing a purse
>falling to this just because you don't have anargument

LMAO
Messi fags actually thought they had a point CANT MAKE THIS SHIT UP

A fucking leaf.

you just got trashed by a leaf my man

When Barcelone played with Messi as the Cf. even though it was effective at times. it sort of in a sense made messi go from a great player to a meme. it was like they were using him as some type of manga figure. Christiano Ronaldo on the other hand. no matter how great he is has always played in a system. and real and untied is to big to let you enter the memesphere. Barcelona seemed happy to let messi become a cartoon caracter.

I stopped reading at the part where you implied Messi can't break down defenses with his dribbling.

messi vs any epl cb
theres a reason why he cant score against anybody whos not espanyol

Your argument is essentially
>people can stop him by fouling him and having it not called so that means he sucks

Any EPL CB, huh?

You now remember Messi scoring a header against Manchester United.

>messi scoring a header is cause for celebration
You now remember Ronaldo scoring a header against Manchester United.

>dogshit

you now remember someone scoring a header against some team

not as good as Messi's teams

Maybe Messi got choosen to play with Barcelona because he was better than Ronaldo? Or are you telling me that the Barcelona management put all their attention into making Messi look good rather building around somebody who was really a goat?

>Can't score against anybody who's not espanyol

youtube.com/watch?v=X8oVF8mopzw

>Literally ripped Real Madrid to shreds.

Ronaldo is the Goat of poachers Messi is the GOAT of GOATS

That flag

>this thread made Ahmed mad enough to throw his bag of milk across the room and start an anti-Messi thread

>Penaldo has never scored a goal like this
>Messi scores a goal like this a few times per year

Messi and Barcelona can't handle a well drilled 4-5-1. but literally no team in all of spain can play that system.

The only strategy to have been proven repeatedly to work against Barca is aggressive high pressing, forcing them to make mistakes in their own half which lead to goals. The problem with this is most teams can't do this for 90 minutes without getting tired.

also the positioning and distance between the defencive lines has to be very good. when chelsea defeated barca in 2012 their two lines of defence worked perfectly. their positioning was perfect.
BTW chelsea hasn't lost a match to barcelona since Feb 2006.

both united and madrid were more stacked than barcelona ever was

barcelona fielded 5 or 6 youth academy products while real madrid just bought mercenaries from all over the world

united and real madrid are literally, in a literal way, the #1 and #2 richest clubs in the world, you shouldn't talk like cristiano played for small teams most of his career

Don't burst his bubble

If Suarez was 6'5" Barca would be fucking invincible. Suddenly clogging up the middle won't work when they can just cross to their CF from the wings. Barca's lack of heading prowess creates a pretty obvious defensive strategy once initial pressing fails.

And still lost Champions League and La Liga
lel

Every season you don't win the league you technically lost it, Ronaldo has only 2 Ligas, ergo he lost the rest

Stick to ice hockey and stop making a fool of yourself, you'll never understand football

the golden generation that they have has also given them bad habits. under pep they build a club that plays one type of football and they stick to it. i just think the system worked around xavi and iniesta and thats the glue that makes it possible to play with 3 midgets in front. i think the culture in the club is such now that will keep sticking to their philosophy even when it will fail. never will they buy anybody playing mc or or strikers that is over 180cm. i actually think messi politics for all the attacking players to be little manlets because he feels intimidated by players like zlatan or etoo.
and they will even rehire overrated pep. thats how loony they will get.

youtube.com/watch?v=gXDSxgDUv-c

t. assblasted Invissi

can you explain how a player can be a GOAT when he plays for one of the most successful countries in football but he keeps leading them to one choke after the other?
lets be honest. A real GOAT would have scored two goals against germany.

>theres a reason why he cant score against anybody whos not espanyol
>messi scores against atletico in the post he responded to

Their weakness in recent years has definitely been the lack of a plan B. When Enrique came in he made some changes (mostly getting the ball to the front three more quickly, sometimes bypassing the midfield in the process) which worked wonders at first and lead to a treble, but when teams inevitably figured out how to counter the changes Enrique never had a plan B, hence diminishing returns over the next two seasons after the treble.

If Messi isn't the GOAT then who is it? Maradona? Never scored in a WC final
Cruijff? Never scored in a WC final
di Stefano? Never scored in a WC final

Also, do you know what choke means? He never chocked, losing against better teams is perfectly ok. I'd be a choke if we got out in the groups stage, just like Cristiano did in 2014, but people in this website call the guy who reached the final in that WC a choker KEK

Athletic =/= Atletico
Messi seems to have a thing about scoring wonder goals against Athletic.

>He never choked
Explain the penalty against Chile.
>T-T-That too was Higuain's fault somehow

Chile started the penalties series. Vidal went with the first one and missed, then when Messi and missed, the series was still a draw

We didn't lose because of him

Please watch the game before talking shit

>Miss goal that could have given your team the lead
>Not choking
This damage control lmao

Better do like Cristiano and be scared to take the imporant penalty, right?

well iniesta has won the WC and the EC and him and xavi has pretty much carried barca and messi on their shoulder for the last many years. so messi isn't even really the GOAT on his own team.

>him and xavi has pretty much carried barca and messi on their shoulder for the last many years
That's literally nothing more than your opinion, which happens to not agree with most people's opinion. Not even Iniesta and Xavi believe that but you do

You must be really smart because you see stuff no one else sees

trips and messi plays in the MLS within two years

>B-B-But Cristiano!
D A M A G E C O N T R O L

It was just a question, just like this If Messi isn't the GOAT, who's the GOAT?

well they have to stroke messis fragile ego. nono messi your the greatest. no there is nothing really to see here up on the WC CL EC mountain top. hattrick against alaves is way more impressive than WC. one day you will win WC but if you happen to choke dont worry..

Messi will either retire with Barca or finish his career playing for Newell's Old Boys.

1. CR
2. Iniesta
3. Xavi
4. Busquets
5. Pique
6. Zlatan
7. Villa
8. maybe messi

Oh, you were only """"""""pretending"""""""" to be retarded

Good to know I should also ignore Danish flags when it comes to football

haha. i'm gonna say that counts.
I would guess LA Galaxy because then he can live around his people (mexicans)

Muhammad pls.

we beat you last time.
11v11.com/teams/denmark/tab/opposingTeams/opposition/Argentina/

another team we dominate
11v11.com/teams/denmark/tab/opposingTeams/opposition/USA/

red and white flags were a mistake

>one competitive match
Nice sample size, Youssef.

we did beat argentine in 1995 in fahd cup. thas the confederatins cup. argentina has avioded us ever since.

>argentina has avioded us ever since.
ya, by getting past the groups stage or even qualifying for the world cups

Let's be friends

Oh look it's another squawka statmaster who thinks messi is any good without at least 3 superstars around him.

When did Cristiano win a game without at least 3 superstars without him?

Of course elite players like Messi and Cristiano will play alongside other good players. Stop being so retarded

Seriously, people from non-football nations shouldn't be allowed to talk shit about players like Messi or Cristiano

messi gets carried. thats the big difference. Christiano has never gotten carried.

When he was at United.
When he's at Portugal.

Portugal only wins when he's on the bench or at home playing with his friends

United was stacked as fuck, what are you talking about

Cool story bro, come back when Messi isn't invisible while playing for Argentina.

He'll retire as the historical top scorer...

Yeah, and Ronaldo has more international goals than Messi on a far less talented team and some International silverware too.

When will messi retire again once he loses another copa final by choking?

I forgot we Burgers knocked out Ronaldo in the group stages.

lel

You bitch. United was stacked. My boys Vidic, Rio, and Evra in defense. VDS in goal. Rppmey and Tevez in attack. My boy Scholes.

fuck you nigger. I'll take that team over Madrid's meme team

now that they are reaching their twilight years, what comes next?

Yeah Madrid's meme team that won 2 of the last CLs.

Of course he has more goals. Penaldo gets to statpad against Andorra and Swedenistan while Messi has to beat Uruguay, Colombia etc.

Yes forgetting the fact that outside of Brazil, Uruguay and Argentina Conmebol is literal shit while UEFA has 5 world cup winners in their 'terrible' conference.

He carrys his own team a fair bit.

I've watched both play and I hate this fucking generation and can't wait til both the system babby and the tap in homo fuck off. At least van Nistelrooy and Hugo Sanchez were interesting to watch. Ronaldo is just a fucking freak.

a header in the dying minutes of a match against a demoralized team who were beaten by Eto'o not Messi. Manchester United were dominating and were about to score until Eto'o changed the fucking game all by himself. Everything after that might as well not have happened. Everyone remembers the Messi header, everyone forgets that the game was long over before that.

I hear those Chileans are doing pretty good.

That United team won more trophies then Madrid, including a CL

>Watching the Sunny SPL
Why?

All his points are either irrelevant or retarded. Like a typical leaf, he presented nothing of substance, and instead made quasi-coherent "points" that the hues and poos among us fail to see through.

However, as I am an Englishman, I am naturally better than that. Away with you, leaf. Nobody cares that Ronaldo has statpadded his way to the top of the statpad charts. He is a great player, but not quite as good as Messi.

when Gol TV came out I would wake up at 4 am on Saturdays so I could watch the shitfest that was Serie A, then move on to EPL and La Liga. By the afternoon I would move on to MLEL and then the Mexican league. I used to make decent money gambling back then and it was enjoyable. Sometime around 2010-11 is when the whole Messi vs Ronaldo shit just hit the fan for me and I completely stopped watching and gambling unless a friend invited me to watch a game.

>won more trophies than Madrid
Uh no, sweetie.

>Chileans are pretty good
Yeah, losing to Germany C, truly gr8 team.

What did he mean by this?

>ywn have sexy half naked men by your side at all times to casually have your anus fucked.

sport-english.com/en/news/real-madrid/cristiano-ronaldo-yes-im-a-faggot-but-a-very-rich-one-5641409
>"Koke, he called me a faggot," Ronaldo said. "I said yes, yes, a faggot. But a very rich one, shithead."

>t. american who only started watching football after the 2014 WC

I mean Messi is better but everything you said about Ronaldo is only valid for the last like 3 years