>AWWWWWWWWWWWwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/name/nm0420941/?ref_=tt_ov_dr
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

WE WUZ GROOT N SHIIIIET

most retarded trailer I've ever seen

how do normies enjoy this shit

>people hate Minions yet love Baby Groot

Don't these fuckers realize they're the same fucking meme?

>Plebs will prefer le baby tree movie to pure capekino from Snyder

it would be so embarrassing for an adult to go watching this especially when you go alone

DANK fucking meme

Normies love Minions.

Most got tired of them really fast, especially after the Minions movie. Only soccer moms and literal children still like minions.

Smartest shit I've ever seen.
I can't even begin to imagine how many of those Groot toys in the pot plant they sold.

I think groot's eyes are made out of some kind of hardened tree sap

I'm really disappointed that Groot isn't big again, I thought that in the comics he grew insanely fast.

Flawless, user. Fucking P E R F E C T.

Redditor fucks like you don't seem to get that the actual 'humor' itself is the least important part. it's how it's timed, if and how it's repeated, etc.

Minions are the same fucking thing with tiny variations thousands of times over, loud, and CONSTANT. Groot has a scene here and there, there's only one of him, and he's soft spoken.

Same idea, entirely different presentation.

this

he looks like a fucking baby nigger

when will this end

This, and baby Groot above exist in the same universe.

>Don't these fuckers realize they're the same fucking meme?

No. Groot doesn't speak in fucking gibberish

He may only say one thing, but it's nowhere near as annoying how those faggy little minions speak

He gets big in the last part of the movie

Fucking awesome, right!

Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2
>94% on RT
>$1.1 billion worldwide

Justice League
>34% on RT
>$970 million worldwide

Screenshot this

IT'S FILTHY FRANK MOTHERFUCKER

Baby Groot is solely to sell toys.

Kittens and serial killers exist in the same universe.

>GotG fails to set either critical or commercial records
>Justice League becomes the most commercially AND critically successful film in it's universe

Bravo Snyder

I'm really happy that faggots are triggered this hard by baby groot and the movie is still months away.

pretending they didn't watch and enjoy gotg, that they won't be there opening night.

Really makes the neurons fire

>the bar is that low for DC

I enjoyed GotG. I hate Baby Groot. Liking/disliking them are not mutually inclusive.

Groot would fuck up the faggoter in like 2 seconds flat

>snyder makes grimdark nonsensical superman
>nobody likes it
>snyder makes grimdark nonsensical batman vs superman
>every one hates it
>snyder makes grimdark nonsensical wonderwoman
>literally already a failure
>snyder makes less grimdark justice league
>adds quips jokes and personality to his characters
>everyone likes it and finds it entertaining

Snyders a fucking hack, his pride wouldnt let him realize that marvel wins because they arent edgy shit lords like him...once he stopped doing that he succeeded.

Being dark isn't the problem. Logan looks much darker and more mature than anything Snyder has put out in the cape world, and people are hyped as heck for it. Snyder just confuses edginess for maturity, drabness for darkness.

>>adds quips jokes
true
>>personality to his characters
pfft
>>everyone likes it and finds it entertaining
nah

>it became a literal funko pop

phew

>>snyder makes grimdark nonsensical wonderwoman
Actually it's some tv-director

>awesome trailer
>awesome baby groot
>awesome butt-hurt by pretentious Sup Forums faggots
it's all a win

she's just a pawn

this shit is 100% Snyder making a "serious" Sucker Punch

>be one of the most talented female directors alive
>get a huge budget to make a Wonder Woman movie
>cast anyone you want
>but your lead has to be a Zionist skeleton who can barely speak English
>and the man looking over your project is an immature manchild whose best films are trash compared to your worst efforts

Being Patty is suffering.

I agree but not quite as extreme on the RT scores.

Guardians prob in the mid to high 80's and Justice League will be low 50's. Box office seems about right

Snyder made Wonder Woman cynical and grimdark

Now they are trying to course correct it just like Suicide Squad

WHAT

I am Sup Forums and I enjoyed GotG. It's not a serious-tone movie, it's fun to watch. Y'all are so fucking pessimistic.

lol

tru

OKAY

Life shits on us so we're obligated to shit back.

Some more CGI crap?

Thanks Hollywood

>>be one of the most talented female directors alive
imdb.com/name/nm0420941/?ref_=tt_ov_dr
>Monster
>a bunch of shitty mom-tier tv dramas
>trying to mimic snyder's style and probably be as bad as those idiots who parrot Bay's style without having an understanding of how it works

>trying to mimic snyder's style and probably be as bad as those idiots who parrot Bay's style without having an understanding of how it works

like Snyder?

Snyder's style is his own and very iconic. Say what you will about the screenplay or the characters, but the instant you watch a Snyder movie you can very easily tell it's his. Wes Anderson also has this.

are we ever going to get quasar on gotg or is she stuck in some kind of copyright limbo ?

>how it works
>works

His best flick is the Dawn of the Dead remake and you would never tell he directed it.

So will this be a stand alone film or will it lead to Infinity War? How many movies are left before Avengers 3?

Mostly stand alone

Purely opinion.

It looks like a Bay movie, down to the saturation levels and color correction.

It's objective fact.

Even shoehorning in christian shit works MUCH better in DoD than his other trash.

that's because you're insecure and you're projecting that insecurity onto normal people to make yourself feel better.

you're like the fags in denial who think guys who let their girlfriends paint one of their nails a funny color are gay.

>Figures that hack would imitate Bay

Still doesn't change the fact it's his best and only good flick.

>tv shows
>officially part of the MCU

Pick one and only one

>Inhumans

>Bay's the only person to do hyper-saturation
Also the angles and framing in their movies are very different
Snyder focuses much more on light and composition, Bay focuses more on kinteticism, constantly moving camerawork, spinning and fireworks behind characters

Snyder can't pull off a single complex Bay sequence. There are too many moves. Zack likes the renaissance painting style framing.

I never said it's the same
Doesn't mean Snyder doesn't mimick it a lot, specially in Dawn

Either way it would be better to mimick Bay than Snyder

It's a tv show, and will never be referenced by the movies. Just because the first eps are being shown in the cinema doesn't make it part of the MCU.
Besides they'll have the x-men back by then and anything Inhuman will get "delayed" again.

It really depends on what kind of movie you're going for. If you want a series of hyper-stylized paintings, go for Snyder, if you want a swinging, fast, action-centric look, go for Bay.

Ultimately whether someone enjoys someone's style or not is up to that individual. My favorite styles may not be the same as yours. It's not Snyders, but I find his style to be interesting visually.

>It's a tv show,

Fist 2 weeks playing in IMAX theaters. Also doesn't interrupt or replace the feature film plans.

So the guy from LittleBigPlanet makes a cameo in this movie?

Bay focuses on explosions and women who know how to do some "male" thing because they have PERSONALITIES!

i kek'd

Jim Carrey and Albert Fish exist in the same universe.

Babies and crack exist in the same universe. sometimes in the same place.

Like I said, the fact a couple of episodes are being shown at the cinema doesn't make it a film and you have to be delusional to think the actualt film is getting made after it got pushed back to "whenever" and they sorted out Spidey and look to be building bridges with Fox.

Have you seen 13 Hours? I think it's the movie wherein he's perfected his style.

Marvel already confirmed the film is getting made. Which means the same cast.

The quality of the casting will say everything.

>adults 18+ pay to see movies that are only being made to sell kids toys

Did anyone notice that Chris Pratt yelling sounds like Seth Rogen yelling?

If the WW director opted to mimick Bay instead of Snyder there wouldn't be any of those ridiculous slo-mo shots seen in the trailer, and she could keep it more realistic like the Bay movies that don't rely on CGI

Also, there are like 5 slo-mo shots in only 4-5 minutes of footage... this shit is gonna be filled with this crap

>posting a weeb

DUDE TAPE LMAO

Why did he build an explosive device with a button that nobody should ever push?

Last resort

For you

>Justice League will be low 50's.
Nope. They're set the standard of these films being really bad. JL will have the same creative team as BvS, and the same out of touch executives as every WB film

When do you guys think the 'CGI n' quips' bubble will burst?

Bay's films look good, there's no denying that.

But the dude has no taste and sucks at making engaging action scenes. Much like Snyder.

It's bound to burst sometime but it might be a case of watched pot. Just don't anticipate so closely the bubble bursting and it will come sooner than you think.

Also, be prepared for something worse to replace it.

Baby Groot is literally the reason why my friend-girls are going to watch GotG2 and love Marvel.

Disney truly is outplaying DC in every way.

They certainly know their audience

Based Cereal Lord will save the Justice League

If Snyder fucks up the Flash Johns will have his head on a pike

>If Snyder fucks up the Flash

Flash already looks like shit.

And still doesn't have a director. No one wants to touch it.

I curious is James Wan will also walk. He certainly could if he wanted, any other studio would kill to have him.

They really need to get to work on the Flash while the show is in the public consciousness

He is voiced by a black guy, wow.

>Vin Diesel
>black

Guy is mixed race as heck

It literally being part of the MCU makes it a part of the MCU. I don't understand your argument, this isn't like a fan-question of what's canon and what isn't. The films and the TV shows exist in the same universe. That's a fact.

>The films and the TV shows exist in the same universe
Hasn't Jessica Jones been all but confirmed to have a scene in Infinity War Part 1?

looks fucking cringey, capeshit is garbage

Typically that just means "black unless I need to make a point that requires a person not to be".

I'm sure GotG 2 will be as good as the first one but holy shit was this a bad trailer

He might not even have much black blood though. Think about The Rock, he's straight up Samoan even though many think that he's black. Vin has gone out of his way to not talk about his heritage, so no one really knows where it stands, and honestly it doesn't matter since the guy can play so many races.

Why wouldn't or can't they?