USMNT

>USMNT
>United States Men's National Team
>Having to specify the gender of the only relevant national team

The NBA isn't the MNBA nor is the NFL the MNFL.
I don't think this semen slurping sport is for me.

It's not the sports fault, it's literally only Americans who do this.

Is there somewhere in the United States, where everyone hates the NBA MLB NFL and NHL, and where people only likes MLS (Major League Soccer) and soccer?

Place in USA where everybody Hates the NBA, NFL MLB and NHL.

And where Soccer is the most popular sport and where MLS (major league soccer) is the most popular and Most dominant professional sports league.

Yes, Portland.

But only if you make me a USMNT wallpaper

For the US, the women's team is actually more renowned. I'd honestly favor them to win against the men.

They always tell me Portland.

And in addition, Portland was champion of the NBA in 1977.

I want a place where they have only won the MLS Cup and where they have only been champions of the major league soccer.

0/10 bait

I'm sure there are people that do, but not places. The chances of a major league team of the four big sports being near you is a given. Because of that, people gravitate towards them.

You can, of course, get places that don't put a lot of care into football at the moment because the team sucks or a team is non-existent, but you'll get an MLB fanbase instead.

It's not like people don't watch MLS; it has its own place in places like Seattle where it's fairly popular, but even in Seattle, people like watching the Seahawks (at least, like I said, at the moment).

You've been shitposting this for about 2 years now. Do you think the answer is going change much?

Here

But I want a place in the USA, where the major league soccer is the dominant professional sports league.

A place where the MLS, always has the most greatest audience and the most greatest assistance of all

Roast Solo and Alex Morgan are still more popular than any American player

The women couldn't even beat a team of high school boys

Gracias.

>Forgetting about the GOAT Christian PuliGOAT

You seem to have forgotten the black race exists.

I haven't heard anyone say that irl. Would sock someone in the mouth if they did

now that you mention it that's pretty weird

>Having to specify the gender of the only relevant national team

The men's soccer team isn't even relevant, let alone the only relevant Team USA. I guarantee you more people are interested in who makes the olympic basketball team than who is on the men's soccer team at any given moment.

you don't know very much

its weird that ratings don't support that, then.

You sound a little triggered, man. Feeling insecure about something?

Hi Fernando

I swear I have seen this exact post years ago, right now there is no such place

He's secerely autistic, user. Just let him be.

severely*

Their only contact with international competitions are the olympics, it may have something to do with that

It's not happening buddy the NFL,NBA and the MLB are more popular then soccer in every part of the U.S

>these newfags