Character is in his 20's

>character is in his 20's
>hasnt had an irl friend since highschool

who?

>character is in his 20s
>still shitposts on Sup Forums while being a kissless virgin

Hey aidz, still a cancerous tumor on the ass of humanity?

That's a little close to home user

Yea ._.

>character in his 20's
>still posts in Sup Forums
>hasn't turn into a serial killer or a school shooter yet

>Sup Forums poster in his 30's
>Has a 10/10 gf that's 14 years younger than him
>Shitposts from the office while his employees do all his work or from his phone while he watches football
>Ironically makes threads about tfw no gf so he can lure in abnormies and pick on them because it's hilarious
>Is hungover from drinking last night so he's gonna eat pizza and wings for dinner then dump a hangover load in his gf's pussy in about an hour here

Anyone else know this feel?

Every day bro ;_;

chan poster in his 30's
Go to bed gramps

>character is nearing his 30s
>still living the NEET life

haha could you imagine?

literally me

If you're posting on Sup Forums before your late 20's you are a fucking loser that is wasting the best years of their life. FACT, pissbaby.

You forgot to take your pills, old man. Calm down before you shit yourself.

Did I hit a nerve there, loser? Run now to your /reddit9k/ safe space and have a circlejerk of tears with the other future suicides.

>calls others losers
>in his 30s and talking with teenagers

>In his 30's making fun of teenagers because it's HILARIOUS

Fixed that for you. >>>/r9safespace/

I bet you cruise high schools as well to "make fun" of teenagers.

Nah, I do splash them with puddles in my car if I see them walking on rainy days though. That shit is funny as fuck.

You need to ask your mom for a new car if it's getting puddles inside.

>Participating in active retardation instead of joining the bully master race

Shameful.

But you're the one who gets the consolation prizes for poorly constructed sentences as you demonstrated just now.

I'm bullying you. Right now.

That's a pretty weak way of releasing the aggression of being denied an extra box of hot pockets.

>Le hot pockets meme

Dank, kid. Put another decade or so into your shitposting craft and you might be close to my level.

But I don't want to be on this website in my 30s like you.

So instead you're here when you're young wasting the best years of your life? Great life decision.

Also you're gonna be here. You know it, I know it, we all know it.

>Also you're gonna be here.
Speaking from personal experience, huh?

Nope, Sup Forums didn't exist when I was your age you retarded cumstain so how could I be speaking from experience? Stop being obtuse. I know you're going to be here because you are wasting your life here in your youth, the only two ways this plays out for you is continuing to be here with me triggering you or you killing yourself. Either way I'm good.

>tfw in train heading home at 11pm, sitting on the ground and read the messages of two basement dwellers
At least I have my Backstreet Boys, ya nerds

N Sync is better.

no u

haha