Daily Reminder: If you don't own a gun, you aren't free

The gun is the ultimate symbol of freedom.

in before

>I'm a 7' tall Wendy chef who curbstomps beans, kebabs, and watermelons on the regular

Ok bro, how are you going to win 5v1, or what about your girlfriend

in before

>B-but the crime stats

remove watermelon and America is less violent then most of EU

>B-but .gov has tanks and airplanes and shiiiet

N. Korea, Vietnam, Iraq, and Afghanistan BTFO full brunt of USA military

A civil war in America, where there are 1.07 guns per person (15x higher International Avg), and 30 million veterans, would prevent .gov from keeping the peace,

Give me your arguments for why you don't own a gun.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yHp7sMqPL0g
youtube.com/watch?v=Fg6J1Skptbs#t=94
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>remove watermelon and America is less violent then most of EU
so is this going to happen anytime soon?

This post is so poorly written that I'm joining moms demand action.

Locked and Loaded Brother

MAGA

>The gun is the ultimate symbol of freedom.
No, it isn't.
Firearms are tools and nothing more.
Link goes to the ultimate symbol of freedom.
Sing along now!
youtube.com/watch?v=yHp7sMqPL0g

>1.07 guns per person
That's about 22M extra guns. Not even enough to fully arm us if need be! Very disappointed in you, pants.

>>B-but the crime stats
>remove watermelon and America is less violent then most of EU

1) a higher crime rate is more, not less, incentive to own/carry a gun
2) the counterargument is absurd, how on earth does "but imagine if there were no black people" counter "black people are dangerous"

civilian gun ownership and veteran population has nothing to do with countering the military, you're looking for something like "most of the military wouldn't shoot civvies/would fracture"

Also you picked weak strawmen, try this pic related

This edc is very similar to mine..... really makes me use my mental capacity to the fullest extent.

Exclude niggers from the murder stats and the US is lower than Finland. FUCKING FINLAND!

good thing I own several

Nice pocket knife bro

That is a highly interesting collection of books you have there.

did someone say FREEDOM!?!

Several commie pieces of shit.

>Cali DL

Daily reminder: if you don't own 11+rd magazines, you aren't free

>not harvesting war trophies

Daily reminder that if you don't own your entire air force, navy and standing army you are not free.

You only get freedom when you die.

Learn this you stupid retard. Fat lot of good your guns did during Fort Hood, 9/11, San Bernadino etc.

>HURRRR DURRRRRRRRRRRRR

Northern Ireland has more relaxed gun laws than you faggots.

There's nothing wrong with the AK and Mosin platforms. Look at what commies did all over the world with those two platforms, especially the AK. You can't deny results.

Why do so many Americans have Mosin-Nagants? What's so special about them?

They were cheap

>Northern Ireland
Do you have a pistol?

Mass produced. Could get them very cheap at one time.

Yeah if you're a little gook or one of Joseph Konys child soldiers.

I own an old Ithaca double barrel and a mosin, not impressive by any means but they're mine.

>Ithaca

Really a great underrated shotty.

Implying guns will help save me from full government takeover.
But I plan on owning a gun eventually, yes.

Exactly. So easy a child can use it and is used across cultural and racial and ideological boundaries the world over. For the better part of 60 years. Why would you deny tyhat the AK is an effective platform at least?

Numerous and obsolete.
After the Russian Military stopped using nuggets, it's not like they were going to disappear off the face of the planet and thus, they were sold off to private sector since even the watermelons do not use the nugget for their military anymore.

>Plan on owning a gun

When Hillary and Pocahontas come for your guns you won't have any guns to stop them.

>needing a gun
I'm a 7' tall Wendy chef who curbstomps beans, kebabs, and watermelons on the regular

>CC a Glock 20
>guy looks at me accidentally
You want some of this mother fucker!! I didn't think so

And you still need a gun. Preferably one with a magazine and a bayonet.

Everyone should know how to operate a firearm and know how to use it safely.

I have a dozen various rifles, shotguns and pistols

Where can I get a baton like yours?

nah senpai, i dont need a babykiller. I can strangly plenty on my own

It's like this exact model, my grandpa said its been in the family since his dad moved here from Germany back in like the 20's. Still use it on the range till this day.

Every single person who owns a gun thinks they will be able to shoot first in a gun fight.

Half of them will be wrong.

>be me out shooting at river
>skiers "hey!! We're skiing over here"
>can't here them because I wear hearing protection

>100 dollary doos
>cheap ammo
>accurate
>makes things deader

It's the best first rifle for nogunz

bayonets are not for killing babies. they're for killing hippies. though I suppose hippies and hipsters are overgrown babies you almost have a point. better luck next time.

>So easy a child can use it
This right here is why I laugh at the "gun nuts". Literal infants can deploy firearms with deadly efficiency, but a fatassed GI Joe cosplayer sporting a semi-automatic rifle is supposed to be a force to be reckoned with?

Get on my level

>he doesn't own at least one NATO rifle

For a long time they were nearly free.

we went pretty soft on those countries. if the government really wanted to they could've BTFO. They won't hesitate to take out domestic terrorists

Good to go, bud.

Nice Gerber.
>I use the same one

on the real real though building a 'blemished' ar-15 right now, damn it feels fuckin american

>tfw no more $60 nugget

You are all posting in a data mining thread..

Nice Ausfriend, if you come to America you can play with my guns

The entire internet is data mining you retard

them feels. You could have bought a crate of 20 of them for under $100/each easily.

>Glock
>FMJ AMMO
FAGGOT

how can any self respecting yank not own a gun?

id own a non firing replica for 100s just to get a small pathetic taste of what it was like to own a real gun

fucking cucks

> remove watermelon and America is less violent then most of EU

youtube.com/watch?v=Fg6J1Skptbs#t=94

I don't own guns but that's only because I sold my Glock and my AR to buy a new gaming rig

I'm gonna re-up soon

Poorfags like me, buy a Mosin-Nagant, SKS, Mossberg shotgun or Ruger 10/22 (easily ownable even in non-free states like California)

Don't let the gun grabbers hear me say this but even in California you can own a surprisingly diverse array of useful and powerful firearms. SKS and 1911 .45's for instance.

>Americans
>Guns
>Faggots

>no obrez
top pleb

Where did you get a Zapper?! Those WMDs were outlawed decades ago...

>be americuck
>get shot

>be amerifat
>starve

>be ameridumb
>corrupt kike influenced politics
>bbbut my trump, maga you damn shill!!

Honestly y'all finished as a nation.

i got the same dildo for my wife

Paid gov. agent
>Show me the guns you own and your intent to use them in a possilby incriminating manner

Sup Forums
>okay

Nothing faggy about sewing.

Oh no, a serial number.

>not using custom illegal depleted uranium 9mm
it's like you don't want to wreck your gun, shoot through your target and poison every living thing in a 15 foot radius with radioactive gsr

>G19
>Not G20

>For a long time they were nearly free.

And now they're expensive for what you're actually getting, a kind of shitty slav bolt gun. Nowadays they're to the point where the only reason you would buy one is if you like historical pieces or fall for cringey /k/ memes.

Hell all milsurp is getting retardedly overpriced, I had to pay about $280 for a Polish P-64 that I wanted as my burglar-bait nightstand gun.

Because all guns are scary and murder innocent school children, duh.

I just don't understand the people who are anti-gun, but have never even fired one before in their entire life. After I took my nogunz friends to the range and they learned about them, they realized how wrong they were.

>CA
The suppressor is the ultimate symbol of freedom. If you can't attach one to your gun, you're not really free.

>The Qur'an
literally why?

lol @ handgun weaklings. What u gonna do with it, shoot a dog?

>This Estonian cunt knows.

TFW Americans buy mosins for ~100 dollars.
In Sweden a mosin could go for anything between 600-1500 Dollars.

4473 means the feds already know who you are and what guns you have legally transferred and where.

the only people that aren't on a list are people that have bought everything second hand privately

She's so hot with a stretched head.

team canada reporting in, fortress north america when?

From Quasimodo to 10/10

do british guns sell ok in america? the sa80? the walther ppk?

i hear our air rifles sell well also there?

>Americans are dumb as fuck.
>All of them.

Good bye.

I'm with you brothers. M A G A

They're cheap that's all. Meme gun. Good for deer and boars. Otherwise, they are loud, they are heavy, they usually have defects, they shoot an obsolete cartridge, they are not very accurate, but they will put a hole in something.

walther is german

my bad

Good job fucking up loading that magazine.

I don't think anyone makes civilian sa80/L85

Not counting my M39 or Remington M91, the most I ever spent on a Mosin was $102.50. Now that the cheap Mosins and cheap ammunition have dried up there isn't too much of a reason to buy one anymore. For a few bucks more you can still pick up a K31 and have a much better rifle.

internet badass

Of course, but they can justify continued posting in hopes of looking for unregistered firearms. One weapon with a nice little comment about mass graves for watermelons and there would be 100 permanent agents, if there aren't already

That Glock is way too nice and unscratched, you need to put some rounds through it and get some dindus under your belt

Why gun hoard? Would you share in times of apocalypse?

I like your cars.

It was passed down to me by my father and his father before him.

He might have multiple family members, and having an alternative in case your gun malfunctions is always good.

I think the feds are busy tracking down actual criminals user.

Get a real Trump hat you shitter

That's a pretty big 1911.