jaden smith

I can be your trap bf;)

youtube.com/watch?v=d9DUqjNMZ60

>Dewey Cox

youtube.com/watch?v=-Zq8CHodyDc

I'll be your girlfriend bro

youtube.com/watch?v=8dnUv3DUP4E

Sup Forumscore

Listen man we're all going to die alone, unloved, and childless. We are broken, fucked people who are slaves to the internet and our main hobbies are listening to obscure music for hours and posting on a dying imageboard colonized by fascists. We think we're intellectuals and cultured and deserving of everything, yet we have nothing and our knowledge is little more than useless superficial trivia with no practical benefit. We have no skills, 90% of people here don't even make music. When a girl does show interest in us, we can't do anything other than sperg on about music or say some stupid one liner that Sup Forums came up with from a dubs roll and ruin it. Best case, we're the "brotherly friend" type guy that girls "into music" use for attention when their bf isn't around. Why? Because what fucking girl would want some dweeb who spends his time shitposting on Sup Forums and listening to ethopian free jazz all day? None. We're fucking worthless. We are the dregs of humanity, and that is a fact.

I recommend Spiderland

That's a damn good copypasta.

entire Daniel Johnston discography

it's true

I spend 12 hours a day on here listening to rym charts and I expect a 10/10 art gf. Then I meet a 10/10 art gf and get mad at her for listening to pleb shit and not knowing who Swans are.

i got a notification from tinder
it says you have 12 new likes
it says i have a message from 7 days ago. she probably already forgot about me.
a girl messages me, i'm too scared to message her back. so i ghost her. she is beautiful. i am scared of rejection so i do nothing. cycle continues. swipe through tinder again. same thing.

And you will kill yourself by 25. I will too. It'll be great my friend.

Girlfriends are annoying. I'm 31 and I've spent most my adult life with them, it's a drag

Just pay for sex.

no I'm just going to learn a new language and try to meet girls there. any autism i have can be excused by being a foreigner

>tfw no tinder matches in 7 months

music for this feel

I actually liked close to a 100 chicks on Tinder in the last few days but no matches. I feel so pathetic but so good at the same time.

i love you dean