Alright, Sup Forums, I've got a conundrum

alright, Sup Forums, I've got a conundrum
my girlfriend, who played lacrosse since she was in the second grade up until two years ago, wants to play against me in a 2-on-2 game with her friend. bear in mind that I've only ever played fake plastic lacrosse in middle school gym class before
assuming I'm able to find a partner to practice and play against her team with, how long should it take for us to get better than them?

Why should you be better?

Just play goalie, bruh

because men are better at contact sports than women
I debated this, but she's a goalie herself and I'd rather have the satisfaction of outplaying her

Hold on, how are you playing girls? Girls lax is totally different from the men's game. Is she even gonna wear a helmet?

Are you playing with girls sticks?

It's just a casual game because none of my friends play lacrosse and I bet them that we could beat them with less than three months of practice because >serena williams top 600 lmao
I figured we'd stick to the rule of "don't hit girls." I don't want a domestic violence charge on my head

He should get a stick made of wood to send a message

Dude, all you literally have to do is be able to hold the ball in the stick and move around with it. That's just it. Do that and it won't even be a contest.

if she beats you challenge her to a boxing match

Lacrosse is pretty easy to learn, it took me about 5 minutes to master it

Are you fast? If yes, learn to run without dropping the ball and
>TSUUUUUUUUU
when you inevitably win

Hearty kek

>Trustfund Stick

Dump her

You're a man, you fucking retard. Just learn how to cradle and she won't be able to touch you. You literally don't even need to know how to pass or shoot, just move forward and walk the ball into the goal.

>assuming I'm able to find a partner to practice and play against her team with, how long should it take for us to get better than them?

Literally 20 minutes. All you need to do is learn how to run with the ball without dropping it.

NZ Lacrosse player here AMA

Just learn how to cradle and do a few hours of wall ball.

If you do about 2 hours a day for 7 days you should be pretty decent. It really depends on how athletic you are and your hand eye coordination.

i love lacroix

>I debated this, but she's a goalie herself and I'd rather have the satisfaction of outplaying her
>2v2
>with a goalie

So, this is gonna be a game of: dodge and beat your defender, run directly up to the crease, score a point blank goal?

Word of advice.... If you want to keep her, you better let her win.

is she playing fake women's lacross or real men's lacross? because the rules are vastly different.

BTW: I never knew there was a straight woman who played women's lacross. that's a known sport for lesbos. so unless you're a girl too, I expect you're about to get BTFO and shamed by her secret lesbian lover. Hope you like being a cuck.

>she was in the second grade up until two years ago
user, you have more problems to worry about than lacrosse

Dont listen to this retard.