Train for 4 months

>Train for 4 months
>Stronger than SSJ God Goku

>trains for 3 years
>goes bald

X-Men: Apocalypse was fucking retarded.

they should have brought frieza back for the universal tournament.

it could have been beerus's idea. they would resurrect him with the namek dragon balls and beerus would force him to train with goku and vegeta to compete in the tournament. If he were to play by the rules then he gets his freedom at the end.

it would be neat to see him have to work with them in training. They would develop a mutual respect but still part ways. Later he could return and help against a greater threat.

they wasted a great character by killing him off.

>Still gets fucking beat down and killed

>know from the very beginning you can beat his ass
>Vegeta wants to be done with it but you keep toying with him
>when you finally give Vegeta a chance faggot Frieza is so frustrated he throws a tantrum and destroys the entire earth
Gohan got cucked for this

Why did Toriyama never do this again after Vegeta? It used to be the main reoccuring cliché on Dragonball. Tien, Yamcha, Piccolo even Krillin to some extent. I suppose he kinda did this with Boo as well, but he's just a brain damaged blob now that likes to eat stuff, so it doesn't really count.

>toriyama does something typical
>ITS SHIT
>does something else
>ITS SHIT

If I train for 4 months can I learn to throw destructo discs

pls respond

Well, clearly it was a working formula that most people enjoyed, otherwise DB and DBZ wouldn't have become so insanely popular. Not saying he should have kept doing it every time, but there definitely are lots of wasted opportunities here like that user mentioned with Frieza being killed off again.

>I POSTED IT AGAIN

Is dragon ball super kino?

yes

why didnt he train for 5 months?

almost forgot

>Freiza developing a mutual respsect

He was literally the ruler of the galaxy for years as long as Beerus didn't interfere. He goes gold and can literally stand toe to toe with a already use to god Goku. Sure he was starting to get tired but who knows what the fuck would have happened if Frieza had to wait a year to fight him

mfw no bro-broly team up against the bad guys

Hahaha what, this is the shittest idea and is already cliche af
>FRIEZA-KUN NO I THOUGHT U HAD CHANGED
>*teleports behind u

Why didn't he train earlier to overthrow his father? Why was his brother 100 times stronger than him in the movie but Frieza is now a million times stronger than he was before?
This powerlevel bullshit is insane. If Buu destroyed the whole universe why didn't Beerus interfere?

Only the original Dragon Ball series is kino

Maybe he can try doing either of those things at an above-shit level.

Was Cooler that much stronger? Its been a while since I've watched this, but I remember him getting beat pretty easily by Goku who probably wasn't much stonger than when he beat Freiza

>Reads books and plays shogi for 3 days
>Stronger than Kakashi

>taking anything after the Cell saga as canon
>implying toriyama didn't lose his mind by then

Why do you keep making this thread you fucking leaf

>Supposedly universe destroyer beings who mare presence would evaporate solar systems
>Their strongest punches barely raise a wind or damage an old building

>Lets steal the body of his greatest and most hated opponent that will be a great idea that would totally not bite us in the ass later

>have multiple anime boards
>decide to post anime here instead of any of those anime boards