r8 pls be nice

kek

very bad collection

Why should I be using this?

Not as bad as you Pajeet

Because you're a faggot if you don't, faggot

Sorry Fixed it

Topkek

>check out all the proxies ive collected!

Do it faggot no balls

fucking stupid

End your life

Quick question. Do you consider using flags caught on Sup Forums or Sup Forums cheating? Like, do you only count flags caught on Sup Forums or whatnot or does that just depend on how autistic you want to be?

It's up to you, poopbro

when I set my region, how is the data stored so that it can be displayed to other users?

Flags on Any board are ok as long as it's not an obvious proxyfag

Your choice, most people favour Sup Forums and Sup Forums because Sup Forums is a honeypot for meme proxies

Post number and region is stored in an external database, look through the code on github for more info

It's not stored on a server or anything, it only has your country IP. You set everything else so technically you could lie but there's not much point

Its up to you
What constitutes as cheating differs from person to person
Some people only collect flags that give proof that they're from that country (eg timestamp passport), others only collect from a singular board, others collect from every board but don't collect proxies, some collect even proxies as long as its not from PK (Proxy-Kun), some collect flags from PK as well and there are even some who download flags that other people upload
Its up to you what you want to do

What he said You can look through the github code to confirm that it isn't malicious if you're doubtful about it

pee pee poo poo

I had meant not permanently stored and having access to local IPs

>there are even some who download flags that other people upload

I only have the rarest of the rare to collect yet. I'm glad that this is finally spreading to Sup Forums.
Of course, all collected from real posters, nothing downloaded.

Netherland regionals are also very much appreciated since I and some others are into collecting those.

ultra-rare Mali for those interested
Sierra Leone, also incredibly rare.

hi desu

Present for you

now what

How did you guys do the maps? Is there a template or program?

I do this but specifically right "(cheat)" next to it so I know I didn't into real one.

oplk.imgur.com/