/cum/

cute anime edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Pr4zKFXvFcU
youtube.com/watch?v=Xn7XeaZl4L4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

BRASIL

ALLAHu AKBAR

I love you Denmark.

Ooops i did it again

youtu.be/Pr4zKFXvFcU

thread theme

(you)
(you)
(you)
(you)
(you)

mad that there are still people posting anime when girls like this exist in the real world

Trumpf is going to jail

this is a child

Are savoury meat pies a thing in the US? Like chicken & mushroom, mince, steak & ale, steak & kidney, balti, meat & potato

no she's not

no

genuinely looks like a young child

i want to help her find her parents

looks like an alien

>Knights of the frozen throne
COOL

>pedophiles

(You)
>76919481
(NoYou)
(You)
(You)
(You)
(You)
(You)
(You)
(You)
(You)

anime

looks like a child to me

she couldn't give birth to a white baby without a c-section

it's not pedophilia if she pretends to be 14

OPPA GANGNAM STYLE

terrible thread so far

its not rape if you pull out

Just giggled at my own shitpost ask me anything

guys im trying to decide something what do?

>waifu posting

ill bill and necro desu

I heard your call, and so I have come.

she is very fit

DO IT

it's only a shitpost if you DONT laugh at it

ur too cute to be posting here. get out

(you)
(you)
(you)
(you)
(you)
(you)
(you)
(you)
(you)
(you)
(you)
(you)
(you)

garbage desu

Hey friends

Mass replying should be a bannable offense.

What's up with this mean behaviour, nordic me?

hey bud

and mine?

gonna take a bunch of percocets tonight and tomorrow im going to an open bar wedding and getting drunk

this is how couples should be

sounds like fun

habibi

bit gay

i'll let you know how it goes

thanx

Blood drops, diamonds glitter

Shining in the winter

Killing my own liver

Dirty drugs, I'm a sinner

Creeping in the rental, post up like a camper

CHXPO, Bladee, in December

I'm sick in my head bitch, so I’m going mental

Smoke an ounce, it was helpful

Shining like the devil, perkys in the Red Bull

touch of here pirate

*sharts*

*hear eagle in the distance*

wtf is it true america doesn't have tap on their debit cards?

ive got some great childhood memories of canoe camping in new hampshire, god bless; live free or die

gonna stop playing completely is this expansion is shit, have just been doing the quests for the last 2 expansions

Alright, Denmark is a North American cunt, I can accept them. But why FUCK is Brazil here?

no problem

STFU cunt

I made a video of myself talking to my phone camera to see what I look like when I'm high once I sober up

i'm mexican

hola amigo como estas

olè

i don't think so. we have chips on our cards now tho

im sorry, wont happen again

h-hablas espanol mi compadre?

that gif is abominable

>Red Sox No. 2 in the AL
>Still 9 games behind the Astros
>9 FUCKING GAMES BEHIND THE HUSTON FUCKING ASTROS

Kill me please

get FUCKED, pinata boy

is it true that americans tip the police officers after they get a ticket?

youtube.com/watch?v=Xn7XeaZl4L4
this pleases the canadian

What am I in for.

is Dallas nice?

>made a video of myself talking to my phone camera to see what I look like when I'm high once I sober up

what's to hate?

Bribes are illegal in ultra-civilised États-Unis you favela scum
Large tips however are both welcome and expected.

STFU beaner

yo ablo suavemente y con amor a la concha de tu buena madre, papu

>États-Unis

pardon my french

We aren't even in the same division and it's half way through the season with a shit ton of injuries

why would you be upset

Why does this general even exist? The other ones are so foreigners can talk to each other in their native tongue. What is the point of an American general on an American website. This is the Belgium of generals.

It is free so at least you will not have to grind to play.

>Il ne parle pas français

It's a SUB

not a hoagie
not a grinder
not a hero

A FUCKING SUB

tomar no teu cu

ohh lala

life after WWIII

>proud of silent lettters

This general is obsoleted by /bant/.

oui le moi baguette

america is a country

CAPO, una sola cosa nomas queria decirte, me agrado mucho tu post, en serio, es una obra de arte, sin exagerar, es algo que, a simple vista. De hecho estoy tan encantado con semejante aporte que decidi escribir un poema al respecto, se titulo "mis ojos te lo agradecen", aqui va:
-"mis ojos te lo agradecen, ya que han sido acariciados, mis sentimentos te alaban, ya que han sido despertados, mi corazon te idolatra, por que lo has hecho bailar, y mi ser te dice gracias, por tan delicioso manjar, estare esperando nuevamente que me compartas tu alegria, aun en el mas radiante dia, soloo sigue creando, creando hasta que las manos pesen, asi que te dire nuevamente, mis ojos te lo agradecen"
Para terminar siendo breve, te queria agradecer de corazon, uno en esta vida se encuentra con situaciones que lo ponen de malas, piensa que no va a encontrar nada bueno en estos dias y de repente se encuentra con algo asi, es dificil decidir donde uno va a dejar sus puntos, y de hecho ya cansa denunciar la mayoria de los post que ve, siendo que muchos son creados por trolls y personas con ganas de molestar, nada que ver con lo que estamos observando, aqui uno piensa todo lo contrario, simplemente lo ve y se dice a si mismo "no debe haber lugar en esta tierra, ni en el cielo ni en el inframundo, ni en otros planetas o galaxias o universos donde sea mejor dejar mis puntos, he encontrado la verdadera atlantid, aunque no sea un lugar fisico, su simple belleza es suficiente para no titubear en hacer dicha comparacion".
Si, se que parece una locura, algo tan glorioso como esto no puede ser creado por un simple ser como yo, pero no hay que olvidar que se trata de solo un sueño, si todos fueran como este, no habrian guerras, no habria dolor, olvido y tristeza. levantariamos la cabeza y entonando un canto al unisono, cual coro de arcangeles diríamos: "yo creo en el mañana".
Buen post capo mañana van 10

tfw ive never touched a girls boobs before

Girls

this

tfw manchild with no gf

i did
they felt good