The X-Files Season 11

What do you expect for the next season ?

Other urls found in this thread:

gamenguide.com/articles/53861/20161011/the-x-files-season-11-news-update-confirmed-filming-begins-in-2017-gillian-anderson-david-duchovny-replaced-by-younger-actors.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

An end.

Same

There will be a 11th ?

A remake with a young cast replacing Mulder and Scully. I think it's time for a black character and a gay character.

A better plotline

>there are people who exist solely to make posts like this just to feel like they belong

You don't.

I'm still on season 9. Should I just skip it and watch season 10? Or is season 9 worth watching?

The last episodes are worth watching.
Season 10 sucks btw

I want to see Scully's death

rogg 1 standin by

No, just think about it: a young black folk (can be a rapper or a stand-up comedian) groups with a lesbian character to investigate the x-files following after Mulder's steps.

Assuming we even get one

I expect it to be terrible and ignore all the previous myth it established

maybe we will finally get an ending , but probably more cliffhangers

>What do you expect for the next season ?
More badonkadonk.

gamenguide.com/articles/53861/20161011/the-x-files-season-11-news-update-confirmed-filming-begins-in-2017-gillian-anderson-david-duchovny-replaced-by-younger-actors.htm

They already tried replacing them once

it doesnt work

and those boring new agents wont work just because they have the same hair color , fuck

Are the comics any better, cause I might just switch to those and dump the show

Assuming we get one?

Another micro season so that Anderson and Duchuvny can do other shit as their full time gig.

More of Mulder and Scully 2.0 who were introduced last season. Expect at least one or two episodes of just them and no Mulder/Scully as far as Fox testing the waters for jetisoning Anderson and Duchuvny all together. Though, if 24 2.0 flops, they may backpeddle and even jetison them all together.

As for the episodes themselves?

Season premier will undo the cliffhanger and whitewash things with the plague being a minor outbreak and Scully and Mulder both hallucinating everything. Joel McHale's character will be killed off due to the SJW backlash at the hands of the Syndicate (most likely at the hands of Alex Krycheck, as pandering to old time fans).

Flukeman comes back and comes back BIG. He's the most famous of the X-Files monsters and fans have been begging for a sequel for AGES.

At least one "Muslims are good people!!!!!" episode, forced upon Carter as an apology to everyone who was triggered by Babylon

If not Flukeman, maybe a sequel to "Home", which we were promised for season eleven before getting an episode with zero connection to the episode.

A sequel to the Were-monster episode for pandering/comedy reasons

lizard man was fucking top tier. the whole season was worth it for that episode alone.

This was the moment where I wished everyone involved were dead.

you haven't watched enough original episodes then.

Scully's immortal.

Agreed, the season was a complete mess except this. It's easily one of the best x-files episodes period.

Season 6 and 7 come close to 10 in awfulness, but I'd rather go back and watch them both in their entirety than watch that single episode again.

>not wanting to see Mulder's death by Autoerotic asphyxiation instead

I was thinking the same thing.