years pass

>Waaah the president is edgy
>waaah white people are the worst
>waaah trump his hitler
>Waah Kim I miss you
>waah it's another celebrity love song duo

What the hell happened!?

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/2017/12/16/571171947/i-speak-to-everybody-who-is-even-remotely-like-me-eminem-on-revival
youtu.be/YKhRv0vN-No
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Waaah

eminem is caught in a cycle of autoanalingus

Trumptards are filling their bubble with more fantasies. What the hell happened indeed.

Hot takes, friend.

What up, Marshall.

It's astounding how much this album is being pushed
I live in a shithole town in the South Island of New Zealand and there are posters all over town advertising Revival

Thinking about which pop star I am going to feature on my next album. Is Taytay still open?

Marshall don't you have better things to do than defend your album on Sup Forums
Why don't you go focus on making a better album

Mr Marshall the fun and games are over

>waaah people tell me to fuck off when I'm an asshole
years pass
>waaah people want me to actually have something to say when I make music

/thread

He stopped most of the stuff in the first block of green text because he grew up and matured

He started most of the stuff in the second block of green text because he has lost his taste for what works in art

>He stopped most of the stuff in the first block of green text
Uhh?
>Woke up, it was dawn, musta knew somethin' was wrong
>Think I'm becomin' a monster 'cause of the drugs that I'm on
>Donald Duck's on as the Tonka Truck in the yard
>But dog, how the fuck is Ivanka Trump in the trunk of my car?
>Gotta get to the bottom of it to try to solve it
>Must go above and beyond, 'cause it's incumbent upon
>Me, 'cause I feel somewhat responsible for the dumb little blonde
>Girl, that motherfuckin' baton twirler that got dumped in the pond

It's not like he can make a second album purely focusing on murderous rape and murder sprees, so obviously there is less of it now.

>cover is literally him facepalming overlaid with the american flag
wew lad

well i knew it sounded like shit but didn't know the lyrics were quite that bad

he should rap about dinosaurs

This is unironically the worst album I've heard in a long time.

>Waah Kim I miss you
He's still on this shit? jesus christ

There's an entire song about it on the album

this. i don't think i've ever seen a lazier album cover by someone who should know better

I was going to listen to this regardless of how bad it was going to be, but then Saturation III dropped the same day.

Is there really any reason to give this a listen?

kek

he literally made that song for the sake of making an apology track, because he did the same thing for his mother on MMLP2 with Headlights

If you really don't like yourself then listen to it. It's not even good as a meme album.

npr.org/2017/12/16/571171947/i-speak-to-everybody-who-is-even-remotely-like-me-eminem-on-revival

>What part of it has been frustrating?

>All of it! What part's not been frustrating? I think I made it pretty clear on the album how I feel about him, so I don't want to go off on a tangent because I'll never stop. But I think that, just watching how this unfolds and watching what happened with Obama and watching all the steps we took forward ... it feels like we've taken just as many steps backwards as we had forward and we're right back to where the f*** we were.

>You know, in the very beginning, I kind of felt like, "You know what, why not? He seems like a smart businessman. Maybe he can help with the deficit or whatever." And then I start hearing him talk. And the more he talks, the more his true colors are showing. I was watching the thing live when he was saying, when Mexico sends their people, they don't send their best, they're sending rapists and murderers. And looking at it like, "Yo ... is he? He can't say that."

Eminem is saying Trump is to politically incorrect. LOL

He grew up, and matured.

Try it sometime.

Waaah

What was up with the track where he talked like a redneck and kept saying he was framed?

If you're not a fan of eminem, no.

If you are a fan of Eminem you can give it a listen. It's basically like a musical funeral, and you can sulk realizing he is never gonna make good music again.

The worst line
>All he does is watch FOX News like a parrot, on repeat, While he looks like a canary with a beak, Why you think he banned transgenders from the military with a tweet?

This is like Seth Mayers or some shitty castrated late night talk show host wrote a rap.

Why hasnt Jimmy Montana made a review on this album yet? Light to decent 1.5/10 , not enough watery synths. Am I right guys?

Can't wait till the fucking melon reviews this album positively to see you fucking retarded, brainless fucking stupid fucking children start praising it, hahaha. Motherfucking pathetic. Stupid fucking cunts. Stupid fucking retards.

He tweeted this tho

Well, yes, nazi rhetoric is considered "politically incorrect" in the civilised world.

>Nazi rhetoric

Yeah the guy who sold his favorite daughter off to a jew is a real nazi. Get real bugman.

this raises a hell of a question

if possible, would you lick your own asshole?

HOT like a coffee POT

Who said he's a nazi?

>mfw all the beats and hooks are trash

saved

wow it's almost as if one of the most popular rappers alive has a huge marketing campaign that covers a wide spectrum of locations

Literally BTFO
HAHAHAHAHAH

oh hell yeah dude

drugs

He was an angry young(ish) guy just blowing up at a time where all kinds of "fuck you mom" nu metal type shit was in, things were far less PC and crude humour was cool. Now hes a 45 year old man who has been a famous multimillionaire for years, working in a relatively PC environment where black America is going ape shit over racial issues and SJWs are going ape shit over the world apparently ending because Trump. The change isnt surprising. Tbh I already thought his schtick was old by the time 8 Mile came out.

You ever been to the South Island of New Zealand stupid?

The worst thing he does is complain about his "critics" and how he never gets any respect despite being regarded as one of the most important rappers ever

Stretch Armstrong

The only good songs are castle and arose

I can't wait for this and the Pitchfork review. They're going to be so satisfying.

Because he's gotta make those shekels and the (((industry))) has agendas to push. He's washed up and a shadow of his former self and no doubt being taken advantage of

Framed is okay too

youtu.be/YKhRv0vN-No :)

Remember when Eminem was actually looked into by the US government for a possible threat on the president's life?

Except for the hook

KEK BOY
KEK BOY

i actually hated this album when it was first leaked but after listening to it for a while it's actually decent. It's not real eminem but still a nice listen apart from a few songs

The first track on the album is literally about how he's lost his spark and he knows it, which works well to inform the listen. Walk On Water, Framed, Heat, and Arose are all good. If you don't like Arose you don't get what rap is all about there i said it s my d pls

>trap instrumental starts playing

The flag is backwards, too

Well, at least it wasn't as bad as Relapse. I actually enjoy seeing Eminem mature and start apologizing. It's almost like a character arc

Isn't Fantano a super lefty? I don't understand he should be praising this shit

Eminem is one of the best selling artists of all time, and still is to this day. He transcends other rap sales by a country mile. Shut the fuck up kiwi nobody gives a fuck about you

>if something aligns with my beliefs it's automatically good
You're literally the worst kind of person. You shouldn't be allowed on Sup Forums

I think the worst part, outside of terrible beats, is that he's lost his sense of humor. I relistened to songs off all his albums last night (I had a lot of driving so I put it on) as I listened I heard what he was saying, and even though I knew all the words I still got caught off grad with a laugh on almost every single track. A punchline or something that made it feel like, I know i'm being edgy it's the point.

But Revival is not only to long, it's also not funny and has terrible punch lines. Plus It's easily the lest fun, even that last album had some fun tracks on it. This is just the bad aspects of the last record turned up to 10.

Obama is so overrated, he's laughably corrupt and new details come out every few months. Politico said that he ordered law enforcement not to go after Hezbollah's crack cocaine sales so that Iran would sign his awful deal. But no Trump said thing he is a complete madman need to ruin my career because I am worried and let media turn me hateful.

got i fucking cringed when i first heard that song