How long until SJW declare them problematic? I mean they were four white males

How long until SJW declare them problematic? I mean they were four white males

Other urls found in this thread:

salon.com/2017/05/29/against-sgt-pepper-the-beatles-classic-made-pop-seem-male-nerdy-and-important-and-that-wasnt-a-good-thing/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

teen thread

They'll be fine until they find out that John Lennon beat his wife

There's been an SJW post about John Lennon floating around tumblr for years.

wait, what??!!!?!?!!!?1??1?!!

I see SJW people shitting on the Beatles all the time

THEY STOLE BLACK CULTURE

>LUSTY

John Lennon...
BEAT...
his wife...

And actually a shit ton of other women, and men

I mean they gave young women drugs and had sex with them so...

reminder the Beatles had orgies with 14 year olds

You're confusing them with the Rolling Stones, user
The Beatles had fistfights with 14 year old girls

omg i dont know if i can go on.................

Not just that user.
He also...
ABANDONED HIS SON

Are you serious? John Lennon's Imagine is the pinnacle of leftist songs

Until they find out he beat women regularly and possibly killed his friend. The Beatles are on the SJW hit list. Look up their song No Pakistanis or John Lennon fucked up on drugs singing Fuck a duck and calling someone a cunt in the studio.

>SHE WAS JUST SEVENTEEN
>IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN

and don't forget

>You better run for your life if you can, little girl
>Hide your head in the sand little girl
>Catch you with another man
>That's the end little girl

oh no stop it you're making me cry!!!!!!!!

did any of the other beetles have dark shit? John's musically talented as fuc but he seems pretty fucked

Liberal=/=leftist
How can you say shit like this while the soviet union killed liberals for sport

There's an article about sgt pepper taking rock from women

Paul burnt down a cinema.

no fucking way, he did what?

George couldn't keep his knob in his trousers and basically fucked his relationship with Patty Boyd up because of it
Paul's done some daft shit like getting deported from Japan for drug possession right before they were supposed to tour there
Ringo had some pretty bad drug problems at one point

None as bad as John though, John was a cunt, the others were just daft buggers sometimes

>Against “Sgt. Pepper”: The Beatles classic made pop seem male, nerdy and “important” — and that wasn’t a good thing

salon.com/2017/05/29/against-sgt-pepper-the-beatles-classic-made-pop-seem-male-nerdy-and-important-and-that-wasnt-a-good-thing/

hell beat the devil out of your post satan

Good god, no...

>women are dumb and they like stupid simple music so making complex pop is sexist
Wow so brave

>getting deported from Japan for drug possession right before they were supposed to tour there
Oh shit I remember that. When he got 3 years in prison for weed possession (apparently he had a whole suitcase full of it, and it was more than enough to qualify for intent to distribute), but had to be let out early and deported because he had all the inmates singing. Pretty fucking funny.

>tfw never in jap prison with paul mccartney singing engrish versions of beatles tunes
Fuck man, I never knew I wanted this

>Fans were stunned at McCartney's action seeing as how he had lobbied so hard to be granted a work visa to perform in Japan after Wings was turned away in 1975 due to his previous drug busts. McCartney made no effort to conceal the large plastic bag of pot; instead he simply placed it among his clothes in his suitcase.
Kek, what the fuck was he thinking?

Wait I'm confused. Weren't we talking about Oasis?

...o....

>those shopped smiles
KEK

satan you're a funny bloke

>Paul McCartney: Live from Tokyo Prison

>this will never exist
FUCK

>Paul McCartney and 50 Japanese Inmates singing Band on the Run in pure Engrish
Gentlemen, we've found a sign God is real.

This. I at least have respect for principled leftist as opposed to the gay ass fence sitters.

It literally isn't, it's liberal horseshit, just like everything that came out of John's mouth