Haven't watched pic related because Sup Forums saying it's a feminist's wet dream

>Haven't watched pic related because Sup Forums saying it's a feminist's wet dream
>Haven't found a single feminist thing yet, if anything it's more fag pandering than anything

Best show I've seen since Rome. Why do so many people seem to have a hate boner for it?

contrarians

>best show since Rome
Fuck no, westworld is trash. It's all about tediously dragging its "mystery" nones ensue out like lost and when the twists happen they're predictable has fuck. The creators take this as the predecent over good dialogue and characterization

It's good but, best show since Rome?? Are you serious dude?

>sopranos
>wire
>deadwood
>six feet under
>rectify
>the shield
>justified
>mad men

These are all much better

>Why do so many people seem to have a hate boner for it?

You'll find out at the end of episode 6.

Westworld has great dialogue you absolute cunt

I like the show because of a few bias reasons.

1. It reminds me of vidya and Red Dead Redemption
2. Dad always watched westerns with me when I was younger
3. I like the idea that AI can become sentient
4. I like how dark the show can get sometimes

Fuck what the hivemind thinks, like what you like. IMO Rome was shit desu

>Being anti-feminist
I hate this meme. If you think that men and women should be treated as equals, then you are a feminist.

it's good until episode 5 and then the feminism becomes obvious and preachy.

Some intellectual feminist don't like it because it depicts women, and men being brutalized, but they can't outright dislike it for that because they know the hosts are artificial people following a narrative.
So, many feminists have resorted to being adolescent by suggesting they just don't get it, or that they don't find western settings interesting.
It is actually funny because I'm all for equal rights or at least the equal distribution of equal rights as dictated by circumstance, so I am for fairness, and also amused at so many feminists disliking it for so many idiotic reasons.

2016, the year crybabies have pissed their pants too many times, and people have wised up to it, and the crybabies are all too aware of their adolescent display and how they're no better than those they hate.

>hot

Feminists don't care about men being brutalized.

>not

>Westworld is good
>best tv show since Rome

This shit wouldn't even be in the top 10 shows to air this year. Fuck off.

They pretend to care about the men being affected. Sometimes the details are there, and should not necessarily require absolute clarification for narrowed minded individuals unable to understand an array of multifaceted constructs. Are warning labels made for really stupid people, like you?

did it start yet?

>white man controlling literally everything and outsmarting everyone

How so

You misspelled "hot", user.

what are your top 10 this year then, lad

men and women never have been and never will be equal. they complement each other and they both have their advantages over the other, but men are naturally more capable as individuals. feminism disregards this and thinks it's the patriarchy's fault that women are oppressed (which they aren't, in western culture). so i'm not a feminist.

>White man is the bad guy all along and is oppressing everyone
?

"I KNOW MEN"

what did she mean by this?

Wait til you get to the BBC pandering .Black people in this show are ALWAYS in a leader position, and there's a scene where the dyke is trying to get a nigger host to pour a glass of water; camera cuts to his big dick hanging there and she's like "WHOAH".

Queue the next scene and there's a nigger covered in gold paint fucking a woman in the middle of a hall.

I was thinking i start watching this series but a few days ago i saw a video from the spoilers guy from Spain and he was saying something like he is dropping the series because is full of "Cheap screenwriter's tricks", does Sup Forums feel like this is accurate?

She fucks like twelve guests a day so that's probably accurate.

>Best show I've seen since Rome
FUCKING KILL YOURSELF PLEB

Probably the main character whose entire "plot" is that she uses her superior female intuition to trick two men into doing whatever she wants.

How once she is in "control" she starts to wear clothes after being forced nude by the Cis White Men who controlled her.

It's really not a subtle feminist theme at all.