How are you holding up, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aW_hmyEWq0M&list=PLjsBpZ6tqqtFAHWA9dRp_Eou1PgMYTKUv&index=4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

drugs

Me of the too variety
Benzos here

Not good desu
I'm so scared all of the time. I'm ok when i'm alone at the gym or when i'm reading and listening to music but i'm so scared i'm going to hurt someone :(

Hurt someone how?

>tfw no friends
>tfw no gf ever
feels bad man

i beat my wife and sexually abuse my daughter

>met a cute girl
>kind of a fatty but she's adorable
>taste in music is very simple but honestly pretty good
>things are going slightly fine now
Yesterday I'd say I was holding to a small bit of optimism that is the one thing that helped me get from a period where I wanted to off myself, because while it wasn't bad, it was boring as shit. Now, well, spanner in the works, but fuck me, I got a girl's number in an FLGS, not even in my wildest dreams that happened. To keep this Sup Forums-related, she noticed I was humming Teenage Fanclub, which was awesome.

Fuck you

I don't know man, emotionally i mean. I try to get my frustration out through weight lifting but i upset my girlfriend last week after shouting at her and calling her some unnacceptable things for someone that loves you. Ain't nice.

wow didnt expect anyone to see that post

Not well, had another anxiety attack over not being able to find work. It was so bad I puked again. Barely made it to the toilet. Life here is hell and I want away from it.

I want to die and music is the only thing keeping me happy

No friends, no job, 18, still in school, have gf who self harms and refuses to stop even though she knows it hurts me, also suffering from HPPD and my vision and body are fucked up really bad, say what you want about lil peep but currently listening to -right here-

Does she have big tits?

The tits are alright, she's more of an ass and belly girl.

This
kys

Trying to make music but don't know where to start. Thinking bout going back to college...

What happened to make you yell and call her names?

Same senpai, I get along with co-workers and a few classmates but out of school and work I’m pretty alone. I plan on trying to get out more next semester and ending this nightmare but I have my doubts it will happen. Maybe I should stop being a faggot and go make some friends and get laid. Any change would be good compared to rn.

The chances of me committing suicide are increasing by the day, but I'll have to finish up on some things. Maybe I'll change my mind, but I highly doubt it, I've been contemplating it for a while now.
bleugh
youtube.com/watch?v=aW_hmyEWq0M&list=PLjsBpZ6tqqtFAHWA9dRp_Eou1PgMYTKUv&index=4

Tell me more about her

what kind of music? and how old are you?

Klonopins are a blessing

I'm 25
I wanna make some ethereal stuff solo and hope to do some vidya soundtracks cause I have a lot of ideas but no real understanding of music composition beyond the basics.

I did a little klonopin, xan and DPH cocktail and I was blissfully shaking for hours

Gen Z fags i feel bad for you. This is the worst time to ever be in college. It must be so shit.

What are your favorite vidya OST's?

I'd love to be able to go back to school

damn I was gonna give you advice but I have absolutely 0 fucking knowledge regarding that

Hope you make it. Find as much spare time as possible to learn and create, you can still go back to college if you want

>skin on my fingers is bone dry and ripped open; hurts real bad
>back hurts like a bitch and my feet are blistered because my work shoes are uncomfy
>kind of depressed because retailcuck poorfag
>tired but can't sleep cuz of uppers
>listening to some field recordings that sound like those weird numbers stations broadcasts only instead it sounds like a retard banging on some pots and pans while he shits himself
>kind of want to die but not really

Cuphead, Xenoblade Chronicles, FFVI, Phoenix Wright, anything capcom really
I'm the most motivated I've been in my life recently so I think I can get my shit together and not fall to NEETdom

How is DPH?

that sounds like a waking nightmare,
DPH is the scariest drug I've ever fucked with

>0
Dude talk about it, easier and better let it out here to us fags than your family