4. kanye
5. thugger

1. Tupac
2. Eminem
3. ODB
4. MF Doom
5. Kanye

Thanks man & I agree completely.
His work ethic and consistency at the time more than makes up for his last few tapes. Still optimistic though.

1. Lil Ugly Mane
2. MF DOOM
3. Kanye West
4. Lupe Fiasco
5. Andre 3000

>1. Jay Z
yikes

I CAN SEE THE BULLSHIT FROM A MILE AWAY

Reasonable Doubt was my favorite rap album for a very long time he’s gotta be up there.

Found the Redditor

>Redditor
Try an argument this time.

My top 10, not in terms of skill or anything like that, but in terms of rapper which I've gotten the most mileage out of
1. Kanye
2. Kendrick
3. 50 Cent/G-Unit
4. Ice Cube
5. Drake
6. Ghostface Killah
7. El-P
8. Ludacris
9. Jay-Z
10. The Roots
Honorable mentions: Outkast, DMX, Ja Rule, Nelly, Tupac

A lot of this is based on what I used to listen to in middle and high school. 50 Cent was fucking huge back in the day, and Ludacris was like the biggest rapper on the planet when I started listening to rap.

>ctrl + f
>"bladee"
>no results

do u ppl even like rap

>Ja Rule
>Nelly
>50 fucking Cent
I'm gonna need some explanation for this shit.

The others have at least some sense behind them but...Christ.

1. Lil Pump
2. Smokepurpp
3. XXXTENTACION
4. Kodak Black
5. Nas

no

1. Thugger
2. Danny Brown
3. Curry
4. Tommy Wright III
5. Earl

1. MF DOOM
2. GZA
3. Nas
4. Andre 3000
5. Danny Brown
?. MC Ride

Don't listen to a lot of hip hop. Recs appreciated

Nelly was the absolute man from 2000-2004, when I was in late elementary/middle school. Country Grammar went diamond (one of only 9 hip hop albums to do so, to this day), Nellyville went 6x platinum and Suit/Sweat went 3x platinum. There was a period of time where he was borderline Drake tier and you could not go to any school function or party without hearing Hot in Here or Shake Ya Tailfeather. Ja was big too. Not as big as prime Nelly but he was consistently putting out #1 albums at one point and I had all of them for some weird reason.

50 Cent is an entirely different story. People forget, but there was a period of time (2003-2005) when he peaked and was the biggest musician on the planet, period. He released the highest selling albums on earth in both 2003 and 2005 (all genres, no other rapper has done this twice except Eminem). In addition, he released a successful video game (PS2 version sold over 1m copies), motion picture biopic (about $50m box office) clothing line (over $100m in total sales) and his own flavor of Vitamin Water (which ended up earning him $100m). On top of all of this, he released two additional multi-platinum G-Unit albums and had his four G-Unit subordinates release their solo debuts, all four of which were major, platinum albums. The ONLY rapper who was bigger in his prime was Eminem 2000-2002, and even then not by much. Wayne, Drake, Kanye, Jay, Kendrick, Tupac etc never reached the heights that he reached at his absolute peak.

>1. Young Thug
>2. Raekwon da Chef
Unblock your ears faggot

1. Lil Xan
2. Lil Peep
3. Lil Yachty
4. Lil Jon
5. Lil Pump

1. Earl Sweatshirt
2. Vince Staples
3. Childish Gambino
4. Aesop Rock
5. (Pre-Birds) Travis Scott

1. Del The Funky Homosepian
2. MF DOOM
3. Vince Staples
4. 2Pac
5. Kendrick Lamar

>50 Cent had his own flavor of Vitamin Water
Damn. Learn something new every day.

And yes I know he was monetarily/chart topping popular but after the peak I figured most people realized he just wasn’t that good. With how interesting his backstory was his music was always painfully boring (especially the watered down Dr.Dre Beats he had). There’s so many rappers that deserved that fame more (including some of the ones you listed) but he was the one who got it for some reason.

Fpbp

1. MF DOOM
2. Kool Keith
3. GZA
4. Earl Sweatshirt
5. Ab-soul

Makes me so fucking depressed how much Del is neglected, hes the fucking GOAT

99% of what he's done is phenomenal

1. Based God

This, made every other rapper look simple af from 2000-2009, was terrible from Rebirth & onwards besides a few songs like this youtube.com/watch?v=UELiMQ7mZvk (skip Soulja Boys embarrassing verse)

no fuck you

the correct response

respect for Scarface

>OH DEXTER

Jay has one of hip-hops best outputs, lay off

>Lil Uzi

>listening to the recycle bin