Animal Collective

Favorite albums? Favorite tracks? Best albums for a pleb like me? So far the only ones I've heard are MPP, Strawberry Jam (my favorite so far), and Honeycomb/Gotham.

Feels is my favorite. Starts off really energetic and catchy until it quickly turns to slow, calming, cathartic ballads. Absolutely gorgeous. Def not for everyone tho.

Jam of a lifetime

Love all most all of their stuff.

Spirit is my favorite, followed by Sung Tongs and Strawberry Jam.

Favorite songs are April and the Phantom, waddit I done, Taste

10/10 would recommend anything

I think you should check out the Fall Be Kind EP.

Feels and HCTI are their best. I like all of them besides SJ and CHz though. Never listened to Painting With

Really glad to see Feels getting all the praise it deserves. Banshee Beat might be my favorite song ever. Truly beautiful album. I really believe this is their best work..

Any AnCo album can be their best for different reasons (except Centipede and Painting With)

Daily reminder that this album is actually a good and it doesn't deserve all the hate it gets.

Strawberry Jam>Feels>Centipede Hz>Sung Tongs>MPP>Here Comes the Indian>Spirit They've Gone>Campfire Songs>Painting With>ODDSAC>Hollindagain (I actually really hate this one)

Favorite Side Projects:
Terrestrial Tones - Dead Drunk
Panda Bear - Person Pitch
Deakin - Sleep Cycle
Avey Tare - Enter the Slasher House
Avey Tare - Eucalyptus

it's got 3 song ideas stretched out and no deak

>hating Hollinndagain

:(

Sung Tongs > Feels > All

This is coming from someone who listened to AnCo for a year straight

Doggy has a lot of sentimental value to me since I listened to it a lot when my dog was diagnosed with cancer this year, and then even more when I had to put another one down this thanksgiving.

Sung Tongs and SJ are my favorites tho

You listened to nothing but Animal Collective for a year?

I've tried man I just can't get into it. I've given it six listens

MPP is still my favorite, but feels is really growing on me. also STGSTV is close behind

STGSTV is my absolute favorite, every song on there is beautiful in its own way. Anco can be really transcending if you let it be

spirit>danse=hollindagain=hcti>sung tongs>campfire songs>>>feels>sj=mpp>paint=chz

i cannot comprehend your ranking anco was best doing experimental stuff everything after sung tongs is a massive drop in quality

I've heard Painting With, MPP, and Person Pitch.
Where should I go next?

For the record I would rank them

PW > MPP > PP

I like painting with a lot, and the other two are okay.

and also its spirit theyre gone not theyve gone

and also you could stop being such a fucking dweeb

the dweebs arent here dude theyve gone

Music peaked here

Hollinndagain > Sung Tongs > HCTI > MPP > STGSTV > Strawberry Jam > Danse Manatee > Feels > Centipede Hz > Campfire Songs > Painting With

Visiting friends is just the best

Spirit > Campfire Songs > Danse Manatee > Here comes the indian

Strawberry Jam and Centipede Hz are great, Feels is good.

The best AC songs are Winters Love and Banshee Beat