Best track

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FQ14sJziExs
youtube.com/watch?v=m9b7K1D2z74
youtube.com/watch?v=DLeX2WWuoEI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

La Mer
Top 5 favorite

I've always liked The Way Out Is Through the most. The mantra "all I've undergone I will keep on" is neat.

Somewhat Damaged

TOO FUCKED UP TO CARE ANYMORE

Please is GOAT

Underneath It All is massively underrated.

The Day The World Went Away (the super long intro version)

It's such a unique and powerful song and I never get tired of it.

The damn thing has like 14 10/10 songs and even the weak tracks like Starfuckers are still fun to reminisce about old 90's rock star feuds.

Also shout out to I'm Looking Forward to Joining you Finally - underappreciated gem

underneath it all

as much as i love NIN, i've grown to love the instrumental version of this album a lot more than the original

Into The Void is one of the grooviest songs I've ever heard

The one Brent DiCrescenzo hated the most: "Starfuckers, Inc."

That's the second worst song on the album though... unless you include this part at the end of it: youtube.com/watch?v=FQ14sJziExs

We're In This Together, obviously.

Sunspots. Also, Year Zero is my favorite album

yeah Best track is the best one

>second worst
Let mes guess, you don't like the lyrics, right? It has a great chorus, it's well written and produced. Also Appendage is great as well.

ALLL I DO I CAN STILL FEEL YOU

You remain
I am stained

Seriously would have been a great closer, as much as I like Ripe with Decay

Someone had a thread once to make this into a 12 song 1LP and ended it with Underneath It All, worked really well.

I think it is kind of a bad song... it's got some catch bits, but compared to the rest of the album, it's a bit bland. Sounds more like his later stuff for sure, but without the same impact.

It sounds like a song about addiction or fitting into society or something like that. It's just an odd song with little variety.

Saying it's a bad song on a great album is still a good song... it's kind of like what 'Big Man with a Gun' was like...

Just a song that's intense but without any contrast. It's kind of ment to suck by monotony of extreme.

The Big Come Down

youtube.com/watch?v=m9b7K1D2z74

Please is great

Wrong album.

you can like love a song that isn't on your favorite album autistic retard

Year Zero is best by far

Not him but it's a The Fragile discussion thread.

Happy to see another person who likes Sunspots though.

youtube.com/watch?v=DLeX2WWuoEI

>Sunspots
I can respect that choice

If we're talking The Fragile, though, I've probably gotta say Into the Void or Just Like You Imagined

I'm straight, I won't crack
On my way, and I can't turn back
I'm okay, I'm on track
On my way, and I can't turn back
I stayed on this track
Gone too far, and I can't come back
I stayed on this track
Lost my way, can't come back

this

Like you said
You and me
Make it through
Didn't quite
Fell apart
Where the fuck were you?

I've been listening to a lot of Ripe with Decay lately. Also, The Fragile but only if Just Like You Imagined comes right after it.

the frail/ the wretched

the mark has been made/ten miles high

rankings
Left:
Just Like You Imagined > Somewhat Damaged > The Great Below > La Mer > The Day the World Went Away > We're in This Together > The Frail/Wretched > Even Deeper > No, You Don't > The Fragile > Pilgrimage
Right:
The Way Out Is Through > The Big Come Down > Into the Void > I'm Looking Forward to Joining You, Finally > Underneath It All > The Mark Has Been Made > Please > Ripe (With Decay) > Complication > Where Is Everybody > Starfuckers, Inc.

Just Like You imagined