Is this man the biggest cuckold in sport history?

Is this man the biggest cuckold in sport history?

>resign for 53 million while memechucker makes that in a year because you're just that desperate for rings

Is the country of Spain the biggest Cuck in history?

You were ruled by Muslims for 1000 years and have muddied genes

What kind of fucking logic is this. He's already filthy rich and this shows he's more interested in the sport and competition than money.

People should be criticizing great players that would rather stay in a bottom tier franchise because theyre willing to pay them more and are just content with that. Now that's a cuck mentality.

In football, you'd be praising a player for choosing team success over money but in basketball you scold them for it? Fucking cuck

The salary cap is precisely there to help competition and the sport.

Because if not a loaded team would just pick all top tier players and we'd have something like lel liga where there are only two teams that matter.

Taking a gigantic pay cut to stay in a loaded team and get easy rings is as contrary to fair competition as it gets.

yes
(You)

>What are endorsements tied to championship success?

> this shows he's more interested in the sport and competition than money.
> this shows he's more interested in -- competition

I've heard ridiculous things from a leaf's mouth before but come on.

>Because if not a loaded team would just pick all top tier players and we'd have something like lel liga where there are only two teams that matter.
thank god the nba isn't like that!

Youre retarded and will never understand how a competitive athlete thinks. You think athletes try to make the league fair by making sure talent is spread equally lol. No one ever did that, like I wrote it's 100% for the money that athletes choose bad teams.

People who work for the league should take care of that, not an athlete that has been dreaming of winning trophies since he was 5 years old.

>his endorsements will exceed the salary he pissed away

lol

Then why isn't Curry also taking less money?

I don't blame KD for taking less. Winning is fun. I don't really know what can be done about competitive balance at the top though.
Remove the salary cap? We'd get super-super-teams.
Make it a hard cap? Remove bird rights? Both would cause more problems than they'd solve.

Because bitchboy Durant is doing it for him.

You are the one who brought up competition, retard. He's doing it for easy rings, that's fair and what somebody who is competitive might want to do. But he isn't doing it for the competition in general.

Competition as in "to be as competitive as possible".

wtf i hate spain now

But we're also the best kebab removers historically speaking.

top fuckin kek

Slow down juan

Because he was already on a low "show-me" style contract he signed before he set all his insane records and after he had had two seasons ended by ankle injuries.

He's just following Lebron and Wade's example.

hes gambling that the rings will make him even richer

it may work

Why do you care about such a shitty league?

Curry has taken cuts the last 3 years.

you mean he signed a bad deal years ago

None of you all know how shit really works.
The Warriors are going into the history books and they're led by an Under Armor guy.
Nike can't have that.
So they send in KD to make sure he takes over the team. Any salary gaps will be made whole by Nike.
Any NBA reporter will tell you that the shoe companies run the league. Superstar players make more money from their shoe company than their NBA employer.
It's Nike trying to crush an upstart Under Armor. KD (represented by Roc Nation) slides in to make sure Nike is involved in this dynasty.

Epitome of a cuck

Yeah it only took 800 years and countless amounts of money/homage/women and the countless lives of pagans and Christians

Yeah best kebab removers my ass Pedro. Enjoy your shit DNA faggot

>Enjoy your shit DNA
>flag
KEK

Americans have the most mixed race, even for white people...

Only because he joined the team to beat. If lebron joined the warriors right now everyone would call him a bitch, that's why KD is a bitch.

There has never been a more cowardly act in SPORTS history than running to the team you were one game away from eliminating the year before