/cum/

Ameridumb edition

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/gif/1499302601869.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Just dropping this here

about 1/4 white people on earth live in the united states

i don't know what you mean. i could do that but it's not fun at all.

I have a day of "team building games" at work next week. Why do employers do this shit to us

dinheiro caca

that's too bad

I can't understand why everyone in the godforsaken general is obsessed with fat bitches.

>tfw no thicc bf

how do i work on being less of a man child?

Good to know I'm not dying any faster than before

smoking makes you look cool

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF CANADA

>hoagie
>hero
>grinder

THIS IS A SUB

>ohk kız arkadaşım yok

stop living with your parents. That goes for all cumrades. It's pathetic.

>have tomorrow off
>awhile ago gf bought us mariner's tickets for tomorrow's game
>boss asks me to work at 5am tomorrow
>work tomorrow
>drive 2 hours to see game which doesn't start till 7:10
>game gets over around 10
>drive 2 hours home
>start work at 3 am next day
why did she pick this game?

Wtf I love Denmark (aside from his bum) now?

actually just got my lease for next year at uni

hey me too friendo

did you pay for it yourself (manly)

or did your parents pay for it (man child)

kot is rest

rent is so fucking expensive in toronto

angry birds is redpilled

i'm paying tuition and they're pay for rent.

i inherited some money recently so i could pay for both easliy but when i said i'd pay for housing too they told me no.

move to newfoundland

I can never pee in a portapotty or a clogged toilet. It's not like I really care where my pee ends up but at that point in time I dont want my pee mixing with your pee.

Grown men can figure out their problems and solve them on their own. "Solving problems on your own" does not imply that you don't have help. Trying to do everything by yourself is retarded, but being spoonfed is not manly.

sucking on a used teabag

its pretty good

you all should try it

used to do that

*sucks on canada's "tea"bag*

get a gf

suck on this

*unzips coffee grounds*

well i actually do have plans. was just posted bait to see if anyone had any good ideas.

*puts a force field around my bum*

Your parents know what is best for you.
Paying your own tuition with your own sweat and blood will go a long way to making sure you don't fuck around in college. Some people fuck around regardless--that's just what people do when they have a safety net.

Your parents have the right idea. They want you to be responsible with your time, but they don't want you to squander your money when you don't necessarily have to. They're easing your burden because they know they can pay it. The money you will have saved can go towards whatever comes after college. Whether that be rent, a down payment on a home, investment, or medical bills, the more you have the better.
Every grown ass adult needs a sizeable savings in the bank so that they sleep at night. That money can save your life one day. That money you inherited is yours, and once you spend it, there's no going back.

no, it was my idea for me to pay my own tuition...

they have no idea what's best for me.

*touches the forcefield*

ok have to go
see ya lads

buy friend

You think you know better than me? I'm aware that you offered to pay it yourself. I'm sure you could have paid for the whole thing yourself. But as parents who probably have their own home, a stable job, and someone they don't have to care for any longer, they are in a far better situation than yourself, regardless of how much money you have stored in the bank.

I can't do it anymore. Alcohol tastes gross.

Drink Sapporo then, you weenie.

>could've been born at any time
>be born during the age of the slut

unfortunate desu

you're supposed to mix it

goodnight bae

don't be a pussy

i haven't drank in a week. i want to have some beer.

tell me why i shouldn't. is AA user here?

>J-Just kitten!

I want fall for you tricks

haven't fapped in 48 hours

i d-don't do that anymore

save your money. drink strictly on the weekends, every other week

Human civilization peaked in the 1960s and 70s.

Ant civilization will continue to innovate and thrive for thousands of years.

We are truly a pathetic species.

not fridays?

Fun /cum/ trivia: did you know that Dane poster is a leaf with a proxy? The more you know!

If I was an ant at least I would have a purpose in life

fridays are acceptable

what motivates someoen to post something like this?

>pre-internet

>What do you like to do for fun user?

WHAT DO?

internet has not been good for society

>you will never mate with a monster-girl ant queen

Ant civilization has stagnated for millennia and only managed to accomplish breeding livestock and intercontinental war (From California to the edge of Latin America).

Honestly greatest era so far is 1997-2011.
Hopefully we will achieve that again

>ywn impregnate your queen and create extensive networks of underground tunnels
I am an ant in a human's body.

>internet bad for society

what is wrong with you

honestly viet cong life seems kinda lame

why what is your favorite era

>implying girls gone wild and 9/11 arent top tier

i have a huge nostalgia boner for the late 90's early 00's

Personal computing was a mistake

Just got an instagram account. Not sure what do with it.

anyone else notice the german stopped posting after i posted the copy pasta about him?

which pasta

No because I filter his flag

iCarly
Bionicle
Stargate SG-1
Many cool cities before everyone rushed them
Early youtube (Far less garbage content)
This shit-tier socio-political bickering our nation is stuck in

Same. Wish I was the same age I am now, but the year is 2002

>why yes m'lady of course i have 4chanx

The world has never been better, if you can't see that probability say you are fucking stupid #fact

You're probably reading this pasta because you responded to a ban evading German autist that spams our general all day. We forgive you, but to make sure /cum/ remains a decent general, we have one request: Please filter, and do not respond to German posters (we wouldn't want to encourage him), here's how:

1) Install the 4chanX extension in Chrome.
2) Restart your browser.
3) Find a German post.
4) Click the downwards arrow to the right of the post number, then Filter > Flag.
5) Refresh. And you're done!

Thank you for making /cum/ a better place.

Notice how the three leaders are sitting.

Stalin's hands are clasped like a little girl and one of his legs is under his chair.

Churchill is a dishevelled old man slouching in his seat.

FDR is clearly the alpha male in this image. He sits in the center manspreading and beaming with confidence.

This is the moment American became #1.

lol of course I realize that, but early 00's isn't that drastically different. It's not like those people that fantasize about the 1800s

the kraut is not *that* bad

>there are peopel in this thread right now who STILL can't get past the sad panda

>Drink Sapporo then, you weenie.

People wore loose clothes back then.

Gangsta rap was all the rage.

Think before you speak my friend.

i haven't clicked an exhentai link since i was in highschool

i hate icarly

Yeah, and now we have antifa and the alt right spazzing out on the streets

plus loose clothes >>> tight skinny jeans guys wear now

this to be honest

>tfw waking up at 5am and watching the Girls gone wild advertisements on comedy central on low volume before getting ready for school

Good times.

heart palpitations are usually harmless and go away on their own. I wouldn't worry about it unless perhaps you use drugs/prescription meds /have any health complications like me, or just take shit care of yourself.

don't mean to scare you but they can indicate an underlying heart disease. the webmd on them is worth reading regardless. about 2 months ago I had real bad heart palpitations before a RCVS-like attack (i.e real bad vasoconstriction/narrowing of blood vessels in the brain causing severe headaches), not sure whether it ended at the RCVS-fit or if I had a full-on stroke since I had all the post-stroke symptoms. I still get them occasionally now but they're not as frequent or bad as around that time.
"talk to you"
got to sweet talk her if you ever hope to munch that sweet-robo snatch

Just because America can't keep their crazies on check doesn't mean today suck.

Although today i was listening to (public) college radio, and some dude quoted - positively - Ben Shapiro, said he was an "american intellectual"

why is black people so racist

>Although today i was listening to (public) college radio, and some dude quoted - positively - Ben Shapiro, said he was an "american intellectual"

I'm 20 and I've only just now realized cheetahs and leopards are two different animals

I don't hate today. I think we live in the best era ever in humanity so far. When I hype the 2000's, I'm basically just splitting hairs versus today. It really isn't that different.

i regret the path i've taken