It's a Mike sells off a "classic" for a £50 pound profit after Edd spends hundreds of hours restoring it episode

>it's a Mike sells off a "classic" for a £50 pound profit after Edd spends hundreds of hours restoring it episode

>Hey Mike. This part will be extremely difficult to fix. I will need to spend 2 days on this shit in your piece of junk.
>Hey Edd! Wow engine sound like new one!
>Well lads. This was really nasty problem but WE finally fixed it.

I think Mike is an actual psychopath lads

most used car salesmen are

Saw them live at a car show at the NEC.
Pretty good show and discussions with the crowd
>tfw you see your car is on the show a month after you buy it
>some of the symptoms they show are on yours

What you drivin lad?

It was a mark 1 Toyota MR2. Although mine was the MK1a and in the show they had the MK1b.
Sadly I don't have it anymore but I'm in the market for a third gen MR2 (MR-S).

>it's a fat midget forces stockholm syndrome kidnapped mechanic to fix entire cars for absolutely nothing and keeps the sale money

>unironically buying an emmerdeur

>tfw almost bought a 635csi because of this show

... why? the second gen is by far the best

What's wrong with mr2 mk1's?

I've been looking over different ones for the past month, deciding how much I wanna spend.

First gen is the best looking to me. Third gen are way more plentiful without being modded the hell and back. Plus I like the small size and soft top of the gen three.

Do as much research as you can and inspect each one you view as much as possible. Use the guide in the sticky on /o/ and download the PDF of ChrisFix's checklist.
Ignore the snap over steer memes unless you train like a mong with wank tyres on it.
Prices will vary massively depending on where you are in the world of course.

mr2s are sick user is a fag

Thanks user, Britbong here.

Hadn't seen the wheeler dealers ep but just watched and it's helpful as fuck.
Prices vary here from 1 - 5 k but i've been looking at some 1k ones as i don't mind work and fancy replacing the engine further down the road with the v6 camry conversion.

Fuel wise what mpg's were you getting?

Whereabouts you from, lad?

I got mine for £2,000 and it needed a bit of work but mechanically it was perfect and the interior was incredibly well looked after.
I've seen decent ones for one and half grand and some shitters going for five grand so just look around and be patient. If you're viewing a t-bar take a bottle of water to check for leaks on the roof.

I'm not sure what MPG I was getting cos I never bothered to work it out. However I took it from near Wolverhampton down to St Austell in Cornwall on one tank with both boots full of luggage and a passenger.
On the return trip I brimmed it (usually cost £30-35 from about an eighth of the tank) and it did it with an additional 70 odd mile detour to the Hayne's museum.

I will warn you if you're used to features like ABS, TCS, A/C, or power steering it'll take a bit of adjusting to. Especially if you're in the habit of turning whilst stationary, when parking for example.

Essex m8, need a motor to show all the boyz down McDonald's that i'm cheeky.

These two have come up recently on Gumtree are a lot cheaper than what i've been looking at but that makes me unsure as to how shitty they will be until I go and look:

gumtree.com/p/toyota/toyota-mr2-mk1-aw11-4age/1203155614

gumtree.com/p/toyota/mr2-mk1-t-bar/1200098371

I'm more conscious of mechanical and body issues as I'm shit at that stuff compared to aesthetics and interiors.

>mike goes to a specialty shop to buy a custom part for the car
>they show off their manufacturing equipment and how many jobs they create
>you are watching government propaganda to convince brits that their economy is good

still comfy as fuck

I'd say they're both well worth a look. Make sure to inspect the ever loving shit outta those roof seals though.
If I wasn't so far away I'd definitely go check out the first one but then again I'm a sucker for them in white.
Body issues you wanna be extra vigilant around the arches and the sills. Don't be afraid to grab them and give them a wobble.

You'll get a shit ton of attention if you take it to any car meets. You'd be amazed how many people don't know what they are at all.

> its a bong thread at 4am monday morning episode

Thx again, appreciate the advice.

Regarding attention what's the most autistic colour combo you could do on this car. Black + yellow bad boy bumblebee?

thats a loaf of bread after brexit, dont complain.

No worries. What else am I gonna do at this time in the morning?
Autistic? White with black trim and blast Eurobeat all day everyday. Or red and see how many people you can convince it's a Ferrari.

If you want full attention seeking just go the plasti-dip route.

Who needs sleep lol, nothing I do at my worthless job is of any importance to the world

"m8 is that an AE86? Love that cartoon"

I like when Mike demands that the customer hold out their hand. It's not a request or a suggestion, but a demand. He's demonstrating he's the one in charge, he's proving he's the alpha top dog. Making those customers his little bitch.
Mike is truly based.

It's as if Numan and Kramer got into the car business.

Kramer's not that capable.

Holy shit, a Wheela Deelaz thread on Sup Forums, now I really have seen everything

Hold out your 'and.

This, I fucking fell off the sofa when I scrolled by the thread. What on earth is this thread, and a niche bong thread at that, doing here at this time?

I'm not a car guy but I am familiar with the show.

What is the GOAT ep and why is it the Lamborghini Urraco?

>it's a very specific show gets its very own thread on Sup Forums and you get to see memeposting about a show you never thought you see memeposting of episode

Really like those ones desu

why do all new c4tv releases have improper framerate?

>the fucking snake skin FD RX-7

God forbid people actually fucking discuss a tv show on Sup Forums instead of posting pictures of cartoon frogs.

non-bong reporting.

Wheeler Dealers is the fucking best. holy shit i cannot stand domestic car shows.

except Mecum auto auctions.

Germany here. That's true.

they always add way more expensive shit on the car, than they will make out

Chasing Classic Cars isn't bad.

But when it comes to Motorkino, the bongs have it sorted. Really enjoy the Classic Car Show too for its sheer ostentatiousness.

i find this show to be an amazing contrast to the american equivalent.

american: buys crap cars amazing transformation in the garage, dudes basically horsing around with mechanics and having fun with it

british: mean, penny-pinching saxon low-lifes arguing about who spent too many tuppence on what, whining about how they could have gotten a better deal at Steptoe's rag yard, bitching and back-stabbing. twenty-five seconds of actual repairs.

I'm still up past 6am lads, it's like this every night. I'm going to try getting up at midday and be productive.

Wish me luck

In that British show they actually fix the car

In American shows they just buy a new engine

in US shows they put 5 TVs in the car and call it a day.

nigga have you actually watched Wheeler Dealers?

don't forget the infrared heat-lamp for optimal burger warmth preservation.

>mine is burnt out right now

Is that some Vic Rattlehead in a Wheeler Dealers thread?