Charli XCX General

Charli XCX thread

Let's discuss the new music and why Charli is so much better than Grimes.

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.Sup
thefappeningblog.com/category/charli-xcx/
youtu.be/9XQGDYIIj6Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

charli wallpaper

>new Charli
It won't play on my spotify desktop for some reason. I heard it the other day though and it seemed like her previous one this year was better.

I thought the production was much tighter and there were some fantastic hooks from Charli, but a lot of the features kinda dragged it down.

On the brand new one? Yeah that's kinda how I remember it too except I'm an obsessive Carly fan.

No hate on Carly at all, her feature was fine. I love that girl. Some of the rap features on the second half were kinda garbage, which is a shame cuz they're on some fantastic tracks otherwise.

which one is the champion of your heart Sup Forums?

rare charli

ugly b*tch !

not as ugly as grimes. you'd be honored if charli shit on your face

the noodles are your dick Sup Forums

Why do I feel like she "made it" by sucking cock and taking it in the ass?

>dothead

pop2 > E•MO•TION

those lips are made for sucking noodles

can we talk about how fucking good delicious is

charli is a goddess, and POP2 was cool, and I'm literally the OP of this thread, but nah. Emotion is way better.

>barefoot in shoes
MUH DIK

I'LL BE YOUR FEMMEBOO00OO00OO00T

>Charli is so much better than Grimes.
you wish. grimes never released crap like pop2.

I hope I don't get banned for this, but it IS Charli XCX so it IS relevant.

Yeah, good thread and all that, and thanks for promoting Charli, but why the fuck would you even bring up grimes in the OP?! Don't ever do that again.

cuz your a sexist probably

what is going on with her right side theres flab connected from her ass to thigh

same, i liked Number 1 Angel a bit more. this one was a bit more boring in some places and not all the features were stellar.

still had some good tracks, play it again when you can

charli. i love carly's music as well but charli's producers make her stuff go into more exciting directions

more like
Charli LustYX-gimme some $$$

I'd really like to have intercourse with Charli if you know what i mean

intercourse, like 'social intercourse' ?

goddess from the neck down

Just relistened to Pop2 again, pretty solid.

because she did

Pics or it didn't happen

boards.Sup Forums.org/tv/thread/91765509#top

she was probably moving and jumping around when this photo was taken

Thoughts?

I wonder if her pussy taste gooooood

charli upskirts are always relevant to the conversation m8

>british
of course if does, though I know she's said she doesn't wash her hair unless people tell her to in a video. I don't know if that was a joke, but if you don't bathe daily I'm sure your snatch probably has a stench. But she's hot enough, I'd take the smelly snoo snoo

eww i

cuz the double standard this board has for Charli threads vs Grimes threads is fucking gay. Charli threads are now anti-Grimes threads.

You're still taking about grimes. It's like you get a dollar every time you say her name

Or a blowjob in your case

I do. Grimes is ugly. Sorry.

what do you guys think she gets at McDonalds?

>
what do you guys think she gets at McDonalds?
french fries?

classic big mac senpai

classic fishnet deasu

I want that slag's feet in my mouth

why is she such a fuckin tease lads

she's a britbong. As an Potato Nigger-American I can't help but have a natural inclination to want to breed and continue our bloodline.

Also I think slags tend to be teases, but once you get in their good graces ;) Goddamn

I need to put my penis in her vagina

vroom vroom promo is hardly rare

60 posts and not 1 fappable pic

well none of them feature naked men

she's like the final evolution of slags tho
i know plenty of slags but none of them do it quite like charli does

damn that froggo got moves

Ah yep i found the meaning of life it's right here

I like how futuristic the PC Music production is, and I'm dying for Carly to work more with those guys, but Carly's releases tend to be wayyyy more consistent. Charli always has gems on her tapes, but nothing really comes close to being as great a music listening experience as EMOTION.

Because she's in control of her own sexuality. She's not teasing because she's not there to please u cunt

they're both absolute garbage...

she's fit as fuck.
and she makes it seem so easy. The way she acts in photos you'd think she doesn't even workout

charli is better

I posted this in the last thread, but I used to pen pal with a girl who looked like Charli, with smaller tits. She was really shy. we've lost touch, but that year and a half..... top tier. That could also by part of why I find charli so attractive (outside of the obvious reasons). But yeah, maybe she's just a living embodiment. Kinda like how some people are just born with it and don't need to try, they are it.

sry charli i meant it as a compliment

who's she fooling
her bare tits are clearly visible.
and they say there is no Charli nudes out there baka

>t. numale
she may be in control of her appearance.But it's obvious she is doing this to tease dudes and give them emotional feels. she is a bit mean

there are others like this but I clicked the wrong one on accident. Should i just own up and post the rest of the see though, I'll probably be b& anyway

i dont care a fuck do it or not

no I'm asking like the mods wont care. I'm getting b& anyway right?

probably will get banned up the ass user

Have you ever had sex with a female woman?

I yes indeeeed.

ehh

AG Cook vs. SOPHIE vs. HUGE DANNY

Who wins?

lmao, you probably wonder why you're still a virgin

sophie

She looks like the type

you wonder why people tell you fuck off back to redit.
its because you are a fag. get a clue. Charli knows EXACTLY what she's doing.

also this might serve you charli fags well
thefappeningblog.com/category/charli-xcx/

is that the best you can do? Learn to have relationships with women outside of your family

lol of course she does, but for some reason you're complaining about it on Sup Forums as if you're somehow exposing a succubus. You're a virgin.

nice empty statements.
take a good look at Charli's photos, and stop kissing women's ass and get a clue

pretty much is one?
I am just making comments. you sound a lot more intense then me. Overactive like a real virgin it seems

okay virgin

These 3 tracks >> Pop 2
youtu.be/9XQGDYIIj6Q

yeah ok, walking doormat

"Oh no a woman being sexy she must be teasing me!!" Get some fucking perspective cunt

wow good one

absolutely.
she is sexy? yep. She isn't fully naked and having sex with me? nope. then its a tease