/brit/

*tannoy sounds*

This is a customer and colleague announcement. Would Sara Davidson please report to the bogs.

That's Sara Davidson... to the bogs.

Thank you.

*tannoy sounds again*

edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PqUpoeLVcPM
youtube.com/watch?v=7DP6f71VoaQ
youtube.com/watch?v=L161LW6-R_A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

made te

hilarious edition, laughing my fucking ass off dude hahahahah

>tannoy
just say PA do you pretentious twat

dumb anime nonce

2018: year of the gf - i know it this time..

babestation

pls help I want them back
i mught of have deleted them myself

want to sleep but im high on coke. will a benzo sort that out?

*bins you*

White people still rapping outside

calling the police

>forgetting your password

hello brainlet

Women can't be depressed or struggle from mental illness. It's impossible to be sad when you have everyone constantly feeding you attention. If youre depressed, boohoo, be a strong independent woman.
Women have no excuse to be fat. If youre a fat woman, shame on you. Stop eating and get up off your arse and walk outside a bit lazy cunt.
Theres no such thing as being chubby. Youre either obese or fit.
If you are in a relationship, and your face is sub 7/10, youre being cucked. Your stacy girlfriend is out fucking male models.
Marriage is a scam. All women are whores and incapable of long term commitment. She's only marrying you for money.
Women can't be foreveralone or incel. It's just not possible.
Feminism is the root evil cause of inceldom. Women dont deserve rights if theyre being shallow bitches.
Women need to be placed to work in factories and construction if they think they are equal to men.
Personality does not matter at all if you are ugly. If you are good looking, you automatically have a good personality no matter how much of a jerk you are.
Now get the fuck off this sub.

or weed

White people let those non-whites in. Whites literally choose who lives and who dies. And the Holocaust shows that genocide is very easy for whites, if it takes their fancy.

actual woman here AMA

sorry :(

>he now works for an american company producing an american tv show
bit ironic you'd choose this

When, long ago, the gods created Earth
In Jove's fair image Man was shaped at birth.
The beasts for lesser parts were next designed;
Yet were they too remote from humankind.
To fill the gap, and join the rest to Man,
Th'Olympian host conceiv'd a clever plan.
A beast they wrought, in semi-human rank,
Filled it with vice, and called the thing a Yank

i laughed

morality is utter nonsense designed to control people. i do not care for feudal society or capitalist society. both are shit

cultural victory Tbh

no no, I'm sorry, I shouldn't be so mean

>morality is utter nonsense designed to control people. i do not care for feudal society or capitalist society. both are shit

>commie is amoral and also retarded
IMAJUN MOI SHOCK

>britain will become all-white in your lifetime

>sync
fucking normies

just make a bookmarks back-up
bookmarks - show all bookmarks - import and back-up - back-up

>morals
no such thing
>traditions
no such thing!
>gender roles
absolutely no such thing!
>human nature
okay now you're just being silly sweetums x

youtube.com/watch?v=PqUpoeLVcPM

enjoy burning in hell

Why don't we have anyone of the calibre of a Jordan Peterson?

You're literally our runting orc hordes and a blunt hammer we use to smash things with
Know your place

>morality is utter nonsense designed to control people.

>most of us just identify with our own people and have pride in our history, culture and origins. not really supremacy
so yeah, supremacy. white supremacy is built around this logic of purity and denigrating the other and taking pride in things you've never done. not to mention projecting whiteness onto the past when nobody thought of themselves as white.
>oh if only it was just a few
whites have been marauding around the world for 500 years. a bit of quid pro quo is long overdue. perhaps if you stopped destroying countries and impoverishing them, people wouldn't move.

>literal commie spastic ITT

anime

I love this photo

>he's taking that yank companies money and bringing it back to britain

enjoy burning in hell

fuck off still mad at you for watching spiderman 2 with nonce instead of uganda best action movie on youtube with everyone

love parkour, love high fantasy, love hacking
youtube.com/watch?v=7DP6f71VoaQ

Once a country is industrialized there is virtually no chance of Communism becoming a political reality. The reason why the /leftypol/ Communist's literally murderous rage is so strong is because it's impotent. Sad little imp has nothing better to do than berate and virtue signal on /brit/.

>hell
no such thing!

alri aisha you've had your fun, you can leave now

hmm, the hottest girls on dating sites are the ones over 30, theyre hot chicks who are desperate

the only girls under 20 who aren't getting laid are ugly as fuck, the hot 20 year olds don't need dating sites. but theres some really pretty high status cock hungry 30-40 year olds on there who would be easy pickings.... think im going to plow through them all lads. they dont call me the milf monster for nothin

youtube.com/watch?v=L161LW6-R_A

>the yanks

Genuinely depresses me

i'm going to heaven

Do you like E. Hemingway?

i will

cold and flu tablet appears to have some effect

hate the plastic capsule

enjoy burning in hell

quite like the idea of going to hell and getting fucked by demons

struck a nerve did I?

It's like something out of fucking Mulholland Drive

Similar thing happened to me once with chrome mate
Best to just move on

Home and straight on the voddy lads

should have shot more

the left believes in an impossible utopia, the (old) right believes in an impossible heaven

the rising reactionary movement sees things it likes about possible, existing systems, and while they understand that things are imperfect, they can be improved and admired and reused

no, just correcting you sweetie x

Sounds like heaven..?

spiderman 2 was good

listening to some utterly retarded feminist retard outside

So I met some lads I used to work with like a year ago after a night out and we went to some field and dude weed lmao'd and I tried some cocaine for the first time.
Anyway I asked this guy for his dealers number but I have no clue how to ask him to buy some shit.
Can anyone help an autist out?

heat death of the universe

he was a consul of rome

sue?

He's explicitly not referring to white nationalism. He's referring quite clearly to ethno-nationalism. Retard.

pretty sure they're just trained to magdump ay

mean

My father
>Voted Labour his whole life
>Votes Leave
>Voted Labour again in the GE

>ywn have ashley's big bottom sat on your face

Polish person in work called me and people from my area "peasants" today

>mfw

yeah lad they're FUMING
imagine how terrible it is to be a brit celebrity and get guaranteed work in america because of your accent

Gonna watch Homecoming on Sunday

32 year old with a graduate degree in law - future gf. 3 month goal: get a job as her assistant and bang her a lot

just like hitler did

kek

we own clarkson hahah

Lads need a house in Cardiff with 3 uni mates

What websites do I use?
I googled it and Rightmove came up but any tips? Pls respond

>projecting whiteness onto the past when nobody thought of themselves as white
People in the past were far, far more racially aware than they are today

"ethno-nationalism" is a white supremacist dogwhistle to make their views more palatable. it's the same cancerous logic of ethnic separatism and racial cleansing in a genocidal attempt to purify society. no surprise these types admire zionism, another ideology built on colonialism and genocide.

tfw you will be treated as a plunger in UK for ever and ever
feels very bad man

I guess it does

are you retarded

do you get a kick out of pretending to be autistic on this website

"Hey this is user, I live at address, can I buy 10k lbs of cocaine?"

fat

can't remember anything that happened in 2016
feels like I blinked and it went by

Just call him and state very clearly your name and that you want to buy some of the drugs currently in his possesion

Come home White man

>ywn be this

love chinese

u cud hav watchd if u instaled extension

Black?

hey fuck off, her bio says shes trying to lose weight.

Please don't tell me you actually think that's real

the history of whiteness and the racial concepts we have today only goes back about 400 years and was imposed onto society as a result of events like bacon's rebellion. most of human history, people did not conceive of themselves in racial terms.

Looks set up