HOLY SHIT BREXIT CONFIRMED!!!!!!!!

AHAHAHAHAHA THE EU IS FUCKING FINISHED!

>Leaked UK plan to open doors for 1m Turks. Proposal under wraps until after EU vote.

>British diplomats secretly discussed granting visa-free travel to the UK for more than 1m Turks, according to leaked diplomatic cables seen by The Sunday Times. The cache of five documents also suggests that EU officials are attempting to keep any visa deal with Turkey under wraps until after the referendum on June 23. According to the telegrams, senior diplomats have advised ministers that the proposed EU deal with Turkey on visa-free travel within the Schengen area could lead the UK to consider extending the same privilege to up to 1.5m “special passport holders” from Turkey.

R.I.P in peace EU

thetimes.co.uk/article/18f6bcf8-3023-11e6-bb6d-a77d423fed18

Other urls found in this thread:

thetimes.co.uk/article/18f6bcf8-3023-11e6-bb6d-a77d423fed18
twitter.com/JohnCleese/status/741746822813765632
youtu.be/I0gzuWQpAyM
youtu.be/Wa3EYcVxboQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

For anybody who's wondering...

The discussion about Turkey joining the EU has been a big topic during this referendum. The Prime minister has had to come out and categorically deny the chance of Turkey ever having free travel to the UK.

This leak proves that they have been planning to give 1m Turks visa-free travel all along.

BTFO.

The referendum (Ukraine etc.) here won't be officially dealt with until after Brexit vote, and Turk visa things have been quiet too.
No matter which way the Brexit vote goes, I can see the EU "clamp down" on "xenophobia" immediately after so they can force Turks and more regulation on the rest of us.
Perhaps this year will be the start of civil wars and uprisings, or simply more leave the EU referendums.
It's going to be interesting.

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother

Any other countries mentioned in the article? Not really interested in buying a subscription.

Also, with elections next year it may be likely a Nexit is on the horizon.
I'd love it if PVV and SP worked together just for Nexit. Government can fall apart after that and we do everything again 2 years at a time just as long as we leave the EU.

The EU actually moved their proposals for an EU Army to the 24th June, the day after the referendum... They're totally fucking with us at this point.

Would Brits actually riot if this proposal was publicly on the table after Brexit failed?

I hope so but I don't know how politics work there anymore

>thetimes.co.uk/article/18f6bcf8-3023-11e6-bb6d-a77d423fed18

Well we all knew this was being planned.

It's really sad when you find the Prime Minister has been lying through his teeth, and you're not in the least surprised.

Is he even less trustworthy than Blair?

>extending the same privilege to up to 1.5m “special passport holders” from Turkey

What a great idea.

What could possibly go wrong with giving piss poor people from a culture that thinks ours is shit have free reign to go as they please.. oh wait, we already tried this when we gave EU passports to Roma.

Only the Turks won't be content with begging outside supermarkets, when they can take so much more.

JOHN CLEESE COMES OUT FOR BREXIT!

>Born to late to fight in the former Yugoslavia
>Born just in time to fight in the great eurocuck race war
Feels good man. A question to my fellow americans, whats your raifu in the upcoming conflict?

twitter.com/JohnCleese/status/741746822813765632

Link? I thought he was confirmed SJW

SJW? I thought he hated them for trying to kill free speech.

Who here watching based Nigel on the Andrew Marr Show?

No, he hates God.

>twitter.com/JohnCleese/status/741746822813765632

>If I thought there was any chance of major reform in the EU,I'd vote to stay in.But there isn't.Sad.

WOW I had no idea. He is channeling Trump

WW3 is shaping up nicely

Europe getting out from underneath of America. Japan doing the same. Conflict with Russia. Commies vs Nationalists all over again.

>or simply more leave the EU
You're not allowed to leave.

None of you will be leaving.

He's a guy that said "London doesn't feel like London anymore" and that was like four years ago. Wonder what he thinks of the mayor.

It would take a lot for the middle classes to riot.
There may be marches and demonstrations, but a riot is asking a lot from the modern Brit.

I don't think you understand the call of business to the Randstad. These are people who sold bullets to the Spanish to kill the rest of the Dutch population until the turn of the war.
Nothing will stand in the way of profit. The EU will collapse.

Of course not, have you seen any of his comedy?
Hardly on the PC-brigade.

I think it's more that they're frightened, so they want to accelerate their globalization plans before any other countries decide to exit.

Is The Times pro Brexit?

>The EU will collapse.

How can one be so stupid? You already lost.

Hating god makes you a sjw according to pol

>the Times
>not a mainstream media news like BBC which all the sheeple listen to

Why is Europe doing this to themselves? Have they not learned from each others examples?

Independence Day movie confirmed for release on the 23rd in the UK.

Are they fucking with us?

They're fucking with us aren't they?

it isn't even an option.
>riot by arming yourselves with butter knives and throwing plastic cups.
your people are perfectly helpless

Financially it doesn't have a future. Especially if they let in Ukraine and Turkey.

Fuck ya.

God save Britannia.

The sad truth is it seems that by the time enough middle-classer's are so swamped by sand-niggers they actually agree to forgo their relative comfort to fight for their race it'll be too late; the country will already be overrun.

>BREXIT CONFIRMED
Nope the majority of people in this country are set on destroying it.

Nah, pretty sure he referred to Islam as "the religion of pieces... there's a piece of you here, a piece of you over there, another over there...."

Anything is a weapon, how do you think farmers and peasants staged revolutions in the past?

They disarmed us because they know one day it could be a real possibility.

Not there yet though, I think it would take open military presence in the street, public beatings etc, most brits are pretty comfy the way things are now.

SING IT LOUD, SING IT PROUD

RULE BRITANNIA

BRITANNIA RULES THE WAVES

BRITONS

NEVER

EVER

EVER

SHALL BE SLAVES

>printing money doesn't work

You will never leave.

oh net

Multinational states with different cultures and people always collapsed in history. See Yugoslavia or the Soviet union as the most recent examples. Plus the EU is facing a consecutive series of obstacles and it has proven to be unable to deal with them. It will collapse. Not right after Brexit, that's for sure, but in a few years it will have to become more and more authoritarian to keep protests down and after a while they will just lose control.

>hyperinflation cures all ills
Because that's never gone wrong.

>>Leaked UK plan to open doors for 1m Turks. Proposal under wraps until after EU vote.

The ride never ends.

>The cache of five documents also suggests that EU officials are attempting to keep any visa deal with Turkey under wraps until after the referendum on June 23.

That alone should be reason enough to execute all of them for treason.

youtu.be/I0gzuWQpAyM

>How can one be so stupid?

But he is right. The EU already died years ago. They haven't done anything but damage control and trying to hide how bad things really are for ages.

Getting to that golden age where he just doesn't give a single fuck what he says anymore. His Twitter feed is brilliant now.

Currently trending on twitter:

Syria UK- About the 4 recently arrived Syrians who sexually assaulted a 14 year old girl in Newcastle.

1m Turks- About the 1 million Turks waiting to give us a visit.

Leaked UK- Same thing, the leaked documents re: Turkey.

Helena Kennedy- The insufferable Pro-EU'er who just had a disasterous performance on the marr show lel.

It's fucking over. Fuck the EU.

>it died!
>still controlled by it, unequivocally
>continues to force the gates open

You lost. This is game over for you.

>BRITONS NEVER EVER EVER SHALL BE SLAVES

what ever happened to this Britain anyway?

>BRITANNIA RULES THE WAVES

It is Merkel who is forcing the gates open, not the EU.
The EU has faced crisis after crisis in the last years and hasn't managed to solve even the least severe of them, instead they just constantly postpone it to a later date.
That works for a while, but at some point it will become too much and there is no way they will be capable to solve all of it simultaneously if they can't even solve them individually.

>
WHAT THE ABSOLUTE FUCK

>thinking it's only 1m Turks

PLEASE

VOTE

LEAVE

YOU

FUCKING

BONGS

>Using a fucking tabloid as a source

Why do you want people to vote remain?

It's coming back

>merkel just happens to agree with the EU unequivocally
>it's just a coincidence
>(pls save us)

>conflict with russia
>commies vs nationalists
I hope you understand who's commie this time.

>Why is Europe doing this to themselves?

Combination of being force fed the "everyone is equal" bullshit, living in an ivory tower and the industry paying them for it.

The first two lead to them genuinely thinking they are doing a good thing (or at least most of them), the last gives them the motivation to actually do it.

Normies will not know about this because BBC, Sky, Guardian, Independent etc will not report anything about it

The world is waking up to the globalists and with the rise of Trump in the west and Putin's increased power in the east they're friends are growing few.

I only hope I live to see the day they all hang.

Ak47
Just so reliable and 7.62 is everywhere and cheap

You are such a sad little creature, talking about shit you have no idea about just so you can jerk off to the thought of Europe dying because it lets you forget for a moment how shit your own country is.

You can do it lads! Deny the globalist cucks your homeland!

>the thought of Europe dying
You will, slowly. We will take in all the ones smart enough to run and continue to reign supreme.

Get this shit everywhere on twitter right the fuck now
Does anyone have access to the full article so we can post quotes?

Soon, britbro. Soon.

kek yes I do. commies will be EUSSR. America will slowly sink and fade with its enormous debt, student loan bubble, and welfare status. our declining white population we will become more like Brazil while other countries rise in power.

Is this actually going to be a story with legs or are Brits just going to go to a soccer match, get drunk, and forget about it?

don't listen to that faggot he is just one of those PNAC jews

anyway Europe won't die as long as they kill the EU

youtu.be/Wa3EYcVxboQ

EXIT

WOOOOOOOOOA

>soccer match

Probably not going to do whatever that is

>Is he even less trustworthy than Blair?
That's quite the insult. Cameron is a lying SNAKE FUCK but I wouldn't go that far.

That's not what the cables say. UK isn't even in Schengen.

At least Blair was a marxist, leading a marxist party.
Most people believe call me Dave isn't a marxist and that the conservative party isn't a marxist party.

It's just so pathetic, the UK has become about as un-united as you can get. They willingly surround and cuck themselves with foreigners. Their government has become completely corrupted and likely selling their citizenship for shekels for brownie points with the UN and U.S. Winston Cuckhill sold your Empire for this. Horatio Nelson is probably a fucking superconductor inside his coffin doing zero friction spins into infinity.

>According to the telegrams, senior diplomats have advised ministers that the proposed EU deal with Turkey on visa-free travel within the Schengen area could lead the UK to consider extending the same privilege to up to 1.5m “special passport holders” from Turkey.

do you even read?

THEY'RE GOING TO FUCKING TRY AND MEMORY HOLE THIS SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

our parent's generation literally ruined the entirety of western civilization

>what ever happened to this Britain anyway?
We did.

>lead the UK to consider extending the same privilege to up to 1.5m “special passport holders” from Turkey.

Too right lad

You faggots even used to call it soccer

Not in Schengen, but they're planning on granting privileges to the roaches anyway. That's even worse.

the EU is here to stay it will just become more authoritarian and anti american.

Https://twitter.com/ShippersUnbound/status/741749899293777924
>believing Murdoch

>Those comments
>Just another reactionary old man doing his best to fuck up the future for under thirties, who are overwhelming voting "remain".

Why would anyone under 30 vote remain, I do not understand at all, remain has no arguments that in any way benefit under 30's.

Gonna be so fucking great when these people get the shock of a life when leave wins.

"Soccer" is the American term for what is known as "football" in several other English-speaking countries

#TheMoreYouKnow "The more you know"

Visa free travel in the Schengen area. Which the UK is not part of.

>911

digits confirm

>Believing government spin
Always assume the worst of the two alternatives is true, and you'll usually be right.

Then again, you're probably a shill.

The word "soccer" originated in England

#TheMoreYouKnow

"A quirk of British culture is the permanent need to familiarise names by shortening them. ... Toye [said] 'They took the third, fourth and fifth letters of Association and called it SOCcer.'”

Holy fuck...that's why we have such a stupid name as Brexit.

...fucking anglos.

I'm related to him.
He's also a euro-fanatic.

Did you read the telegrams, you git?

If Brexit happens can we get Rule Brittania playing?

This

The reality is it wont change anything. People who are voting remain are literally jacked into the main stream hivemind.
Cameron will make a statement dismissing these cables, and that will be the end of the conversation.

Ok, so this leak just confirms everything we know.
Will the general uninformed public be fed this info?