What was his fucking problem?

>could still be back in the village with the rest of the sexy lady goats
>but nah, MUH BELIEFS dad led the whole family out into the middle of nowhere

could you blame him?

literal GOAT villain

Kek.

Mr. Ed?

freaky sideways rectangle eyes.

goats are really just severely autistic cows if you think about it.

Look at that schnozz, he is clearly a Jew

I thought about it and I realized that your the ones whose severely autistic

Too many memes.

>I thought about it and I realized that your the ones whose severely autistic

has three kids in his thrall and didn't have to teach any of them to ollie, what's the problem?

Black Philip doesn't have any problems.

But you do.

>build an entire house and farmstead out of wood by yourself in the middle of the wilderness while providing food for 3 kids and a baby

>get one-shotted by a fucking goat

biggest bullshit

The dad was built like a brick shit-house and had been doing hard manual labour every day for years.

Even with one surprise-gouge, as if a fucking goat would be able to take out a fully grown, strong man like that.

in real life, even if a goats horns grew at the right angle to gouge (they don't but lets pretend they do) , a goat's horns would be able to gouge a maximum of like 3 inches.
And in the gut there's no way that would make a healthy and strong guy just instantly collapse and lose the strength to hold or swing an axe.

Straight up the dad would just shrug it off and the goat would have to run away or else it would get decapitated by the dad.

Shit writing.

Yes, but it wasn't a normal fucking goat you penis.

I dunno, the movie kind of gave this fragile aura, that anything could happen and just one shot anyone, or destroy their house, Didn't seem like the kind of a movie where a guy gets a cut and shrugs it off, but it gets infected or cuts an artery

nigga was chill desu

What if Black Phillip were white?

Dude was exhausted and broken already, give him some break.

I watched the movie today, very much enjoyed it. Have been missing out on the more popular horrors because I've always been kinda biased. Biggest surprise of the year for me.

Any other good horrors that came out recently? I haven't seen or liked a single one since maybe Drag me to Hell.

How does one pronounce the title of this film?

The vi-vitch??

The goat was chosen specifically and purposefully to be joked about on the internet and be viraled on the internet

The goat was satan, idiot.

just Witch, it's implied that there was no double v's back there. Most likely stylized for marketing purposes.

I know that's just baby Satan, but he's just so damn cute

they were starving
dude wasn't ripped, he was emaciated

>"If we wanted him to be doing something violent, he wanted to go to sleep. If he was supposed to be standing still, he was running around like a madman," Eggers recalls. He credits Ford, the film's editor, with piecing together whatever usable footage they had into the acclaimed performance.
>No one in the cast had a rougher time with Charlie than Ralph Ineson. A veteran British actor with a bassy voice and large, aristocratic features, Ineson, 46, had to drop 30 pounds to play the family patriarch, a starving farmer. That left him at a distinct disadvantage when he was called upon to wrestle Black Phillip, as dictated by several scenes in the script.
>"I didn't have a lot of gas in the tank, really," Ineson says of sparring with the beast, who weighed about 50 pounds more than him. "He was horrible. Really, really horrible. From the moment we set eyes on each other it was just kind of hate at first sight. He had two modes: chilling out and doing nothing, or attacking me."
>On the fourth day of filming, Charlie rammed his serrated horns into Ineson's ribs, dislodging a tendon. "Everything hurt," Inerson recalls. "I spent the rest of the five-week shoot on painkillers."
>Ineson begs to differ. "It’s wonderful that his fantastic performance is bringing notoriety to the film," he says, "but there’s a little part of me that’s like, 'Seriously? That f—er?'"

Was he an asshole or just misunderstood?

Then he'd be White Philip

A real goat, maybe. But this one was literal Satan, so that probably plays into it.

what was their fucking problem?

literally phil and lil

ITT: People who've never faced an angry billy goat

I think people underestimate animals.

There's always that one hardass who thinks rottweilers ain't shit.

Indeed. Any animal of similar size and weight will fuck most of the unarmed humans up.

Humans rolled CON and INT instead of STR and DEX.

hon hon

The cardinal sin of superbia, also called hubris or pride, and indeed the chief among and wellspring of all sins, led the angel Lucifer to his eternal damnation. As a member of the angelic orders of Seraphim or Cherubim, Lucifer was among the most beautiful, intelligent, and powerful of God's creatures, and at the eternal moment of his creation, he sinned in daring to place himself equal to or even above his Creator. A third of the other angels as well as the entire human race followed him in his sin, and if not for the merciful sacrifice of Jesus Christ, all of humanity would eventually join Satan and his demons in perdition. Fortunately, God in His grace has deemed it fit to forgive a third of humans. Satan meanwhile seeks to tempt as many humans as possible into the fires of Hell so that God, out of sorrow for those who turn away from Him, will delay the Day of Judgement indefinitely. Thus the cinematic character Black Phillip is a representation of the devil, and the dusky he-goat's problem is that he is evil. I hope this post answers your question, and I urge you to read the Gospels, attend church services, and consult an ordained minister on the matter of joining the Christian Faith.

I liked the part where after he impaled the dad he stood on his hind legs and started strutting.

uh are you retarded?

its not a normal goat its revealed at the end that goat was satan himself as the goat

thus the goat would be far stronger than any normal one.

What is all this shit?
The dad let himself get killed by the goat, because he accepted it has his punishment for sinning.
He got his family stranded in the woods because he was too prideful in his own beliefs to accept the authority of the villagers, and he realizes this by the end of the movie and lets the goat kill him.

>He still likes Gollem

>He doesn't rate Zidane

GOAT method acting. Humans BTFO, how can they even compete?

I think they were retarded. They basically invited Phillip into all this. Like, if a goat talked to me no matter what age I was I wouldn't be okay with it.

The other sister was equally retarded, the poor brother had to die. If some fucked up shit like your baby sister disappearing in front of you really happened and your siblings talked of a fucking goat that spoke to them wouldn't you at least be watching that goat?

The father deserved to die. If some messed up shit was happening and my kids were starving and the goat even looked at me funny I would have killed the bastard, I would have killed these witches too.