ITT: albums you retroactively give 0/10 now

ITT: albums you retroactively give 0/10 now

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meme
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Your pic is literally my choice.
After the weeb novelty passes it really is terrible.

solid 6 to a light 7

Fish Bowl is still a fucking jam, but yeah.

would you say your opinion of the album was crushed?

I still listen to this album, it's still just as good

Looks like the type of cover marketted to 7 year old little girls

why would you even listen to this in the first place?

ITT: Bronies

Holy shit

No, this is the shit marketed towards ironic weebs.

What the fuck is a weeb?

BELLY FULL

AND THE BALLS EMPTY ;)

lurk moar

le crusher meme xd

no

>purityfag
Please fuck off to reddit. The album was always shit btw

t.mad waifufag

I didn't even know about the crushed meme until I searched it up right now its was my honest opinion.
Anyways my waifu is Irene.

What’s the crushed meme?

>calling crusher meme a 'meme'
can't be a meme when it's true

just googled kero kero bonito crushed meme

>can't be a meme when it's true
Nowadays meme is anything

You retards need to be spoonfed everything.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meme

nah this still bumps in the whip, kys op

It's a pretty good album to me still. I just hope they replace Sarah with The Crusher's dick on their next release.

Did you just now unironically post the Wikipedia page for "meme"?

That shit was a 0/10 from the get go.

It was enjoyable. I used to replay it a lot. Made me feel happy inside. Even spent a few days watching the music videos on loop. Sarah is extra cute in the Homework video. Lipslap was so catchy and the colors were vivid. I never found her super attractive or anything, but she had something. I felt true joy listening to Trampoline and Fish Bowl. Just closing my eyes and imagining her and me in the world of her music.

Then came the Crusher meme... everything, the paradise this music created in my mind, became dust. Not instantly either, little by little. Chipped away. Two weeks those threads lasted. I browsed every single one in horror. Penis in full view through those spandex, "Keeping the balls empty hehe." I'd think of those words endlessly trying to get sleep at night. I had never once experienced an album I enjoyed get defiled. I felt dirty and stupid for letting Sarah's music make me feel the way it once did. I wish I could erase the memory of the Crusher.

Pffffts haaaa. You must have accidentally mistaken thatt picture that's the cover of a pretty decent album for a picture of your phallus, hombre. HAaa

All you guys are the same, oh
Just so predictable.

>every word of that post

have sex

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS GUY EVEN TALKING ABOUT?

How can whiteys ever compete?

My girlfriend has a bigger dick than that.

based crusher working Sup Forums into a shoot

no one would give a fuck if it were a male musician fucking some whore

>tfw STILL haven't seen the Sarah panty video

anyone got a link?

because unlike most musicians fucking nameless whores, her music is dependent on her sexual desirability, which has been crushed

CRUSHED

Fuck off

time to get a new waifu. how about listening to real music?

what are you talking about?

>this is like being in the den of the ubernerds, and I thought hip hop nerds were bad...

I never liked the album to begin with; Kyary Pamyu Pamyu hits the same spot way better than this

>0/10
Not possible

what the fuck user? kkb's music is not sexual, unless you're some fucking deranged pedophile

how new are you?

its just used to refer (usually negatively) to "japanophiles", interchangeable and derivative of "weeaboo", originating from a comic strip by Perrybible Fellowship. because Sup Forums is originally an anime website based on 2chan, you'll see Japanese fandom around here a lot, and as a result that term will be thrown around often. enjoy your stay.

8/10 initially

10/10 after crusher meme

I listen to this every day

so you deny that 90% of her fans are her fans /because/ she's cute? there's 1,000,000,000 more talented female artists that aren't as attractive, but here we are listening to this

as soon as anons learned they didn't stand a chance against the CRUSHER they had to find another thot, and her music lost its value

>that highly visible dick
How can someone lack so much self-awareness?

Hey mom, how are you today? are you missing me a lot?
Yes I'm sticking to my bedtime and I'm keeping very warm

That is some dumb shit you just said. I don't listen to KKB to get hard, its just fun pop.

Would you still listen if she was ugly? I know it wouldn't be the same for me

>would you say your opinion of the album was crushed?
Yes it's fucking crushed for me. I can't listen to KBB without cringing after this stupid fucking meme.

His placement of the dick-prop is anatomically incorrect-too far up his pelvis
he got it right here

Also, the state of some people, holy shit.

I love crusher meme. Does anyone have pic of him getting dubs?

checked

anime is dead.

>Single-handedly stopped another annoying waifu cult from forming on Sup Forums and spamming their 7/10 queen's dogshit pop music
Now we just need someone to crush Grimes and some of these K-Pop girls.

Thanks a lot buddy

>kero kero bonito crushed meme
good b8

Doesn't even have weeb novelty when I want that I just listen to actual jpop

This album is shit I never liked it

I like pop and this album was shit even before.
that meme is fucking fantastic

0/10 The album that can physically crush you.

I couldn't give an album 0 out of ten. For me 0 out of 10 would be the album triggering a suicide or suicide attempt

kek

HE CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IIIITTTTTTT

CRUSHING THIS THREAD

WITH NO SURVIVORS

Never liked it to begin with. Insufferably saccharine bullshit peddled to weebs that makes me want to vomit glass.

Where is the video of the crusher smacking the paintings of her.

LMAO SHIT GAINS

Someone give me the rundown on this

>tfw full belly and empty balls
hehehe ;D

Crushed meme is my favorite mu meme by far holy shit can't believe it's still alive

On the initial listen it let me down as iwas expecting the aggressive chaos side of the last record. But after a while I gave it a second chance (which I don't do often because I make up my mind with first listen) and thank heaven I did
because it turned out to be one of the most beautiful things I have ever heard. It's not past shit, I'll show this to my offsprings in future when they as what was music like in my days.

>Look on her instagram
>Pic of her face next to CD case
>CD cases are 4.92 in in height
>Using this estimate, her face is about 8 inches in height
>Using pic next to crusher gives her height approximately 56 inches = 4 ft 7 inches
>Probably a pretty big underestimate so let's give her height as 5 ft 2 inches (upper bound)
>Means crusher is about 5 ft 5 inches = 60 inches (upper bound)
>Crusher appears to be about 10 - 11 penis lengths tall
>Means Crusher only has a 6 inch penis (maximum)
There you have it, consider the Crusher myth debunked. Typical manlet trying to manipulate us into thinking he has a big dick. No doubt it feels huge going into her tight pussy though.

virgins are pissing themselves over a woman having sex