THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

superior chadian military strategists and battle tactics, duh

>FAP

>United States
>FAT

In assymetric warfare mobility is key.

Plus, arabs are for some reason extremely shit at warfare

>Plus, arabs are for some reason extremely shit at warfare
Given how true this is, how the fuck did the Umayyads conquer most of Iberia and Southern France? And how did the Rashidun Caliphate which preceded the Umayyads conquer Persia, the Levant, Armenia and Egypt?

Basically, why have they been so fucking shit at war for the past ~1000 years despite the fact that they clearly knew how to war in the 7th and 8th centuries?

>inb4 "because the mongols"
They had already been clearly going downhill militarily way before the Mongols ever arrived.

>FAT
>FAN
>FANT
Chadians aren't the most creative with names.

>user says arabs are shit at war
>Arab diaspora gets mad and talks about the acomplishments of ethnical berber and persian people

It wasn't asymmetrical warfare. Arabs are just subhumans who are physically unable to win a war.

they strayed from the word of Allah. only the Caliphates had Allah's divine provenance and followed the line of Muhammad (PBUH). the Islamic State is the only modern military entity that follows the word of Allah, and they incidentally are good at war.

I think you completely misunderstood my post

I'm not Arab diaspora, and I'm not at all disagreeing with him. On the contrary, I'm saying that he's perfectly right, and Arabs have been absolute dogshit at war for well over 1000 years now. However, I'm confused, because clearly there was a time (7th and 8th centuries) when they weren't shit at war. So I'm wondering, what the fuck changed?

TELL THAT TO THE BYZANTINES CHRISTKEK

>and [ISIS] incidentally are good at war
You now remember the escapades of Abu Hajjar and his platoon

steppe slopes happened

>Byzantines and Persians fight a massive war for several years, draining both empires and leaving them exhausted
>Arabs walk in with very little resistance, claim that they won every battle with twenty good men against six billion gorillion Persians and Greeks every battle
No (You) for (You)

he...uh...he was secretly an infidel.,,

Chadians were heavily underequipped compared to Libyans but by utilizing what they had and adapting their tactics to their capabilities managed to beat their asses.
Pretty much the fucking definition of assymetric warfare.

>subhumans
oh fuck off with the Sup Forums rhetoric, it only makes you look like a child.

Absolutely retarded post, Stanislaw. Please learn the definition of asymmetrical warfare before projectile vomiting stupidity all over your keyboard again.

That's for damn sure

cease posting buddy.

And before you say
>B-B-BUT D-DATS WUZ HAPPENED!!
Chadians often had similar numbers in every battle. Arabs are just subhumans with tiny brains are unable to win a single war against anyone who isn't an Arab no matter how large of a numbers advantage they have.

>

>insurgency or resistance movement
So, where was this insurgency or resistance movement in Chad again? Where was the use of guerrilla tactics? Very few battles in the war even used guerrilla tactics. Most were conventional battles. Are you an Arab subhuman with a proxy?

the "typically" operator of the english language apparently confuses the american

Explain asymmetrical warfare in your mind then, subhuman. Does it just mean an unequipped army versus a well equipped one in your tiny little mind and means nothing about tactics? It's not even worth asking if you're retarded, considering you're from Poland. Stop throwing around words and phrases you don't understand to try to sound like you know anything. It was a conventional war that Arabs lost because they are less than human. Read literally anything about the war and tell me how many times "asymmetrical warfare" is mentioned. I'll give you a hit, it's between zero and zero times.

Already told you to stop behaving like a child

Refer to the my first post from before you got buttblasted and get your answer regarding to Chadians use of different tactics.
Also my second post (after you got buttblasted) when I clearly posted a snippet from wiki which qualifies assymetric war as war where two sides use vastly different tactics which in case of libyan-chadian war also happened to be true.

What makes americans so dense? The fluoride in the watter supply?

School shooter>Chad.

In that case, literally every single war in the history of war has been "asymmetrical warfare" since every side uses different tactics. They did not have "vastly different tactics" beyond Libyans being grossly incompetent and Chadians not. You need to stop being a Slavic subhuman and learn the definition of phrases before using them, you Mongoloid.
>b-buttblasted
Classic argument from tiny-brained children with no arguments.

You also need to stop using a phrase and then hobbling together a shoddy definition of what you think it means. Think before you speak, small-minded subhuman.

>Slavic subhuman
>Mongoloid.
>tiny-brained children
>small-minded subhuman

I wonder what this guys life is like

alri rasheed

doesn't Chad have one of the best African militaries

That's still a war you fucking retard

(you)