Brie Larson as Captain Marvel

I've never seen this woman in any thing.

Is she going to be a good Carol Danvers/Captain Marvel?

My boo

She was good in Short Term 6, so there's reason to be cautiously optimistic
>that's my only reference point, tho

>27

She looks like she's in her mid 30's, what the fuck...

americans age like shit

she a best

I wish they had gone lewder

correction

white women age like shitx

this isn't a real picture you god damn fucking retard

>America is a continent and a nationality

She might be "American" but that't not necessarily her "ethnicity". you faggots outside the U.S. sure do have shit educations. Please leave this American website please.

or else?

ok
People in America age like shit.

Are you really this stupid? I mean you are here offending how American's age and saying its shit, obviously you have some sort of issue with the United States. So why hang out on a website from the U.S.? makes no sense and makes you lack logic or intelligence. I'm finished with you. You are seriously stupid as fuck.

Obviously Actors and Actresses live a fast life because of their means. Put into factor work schedules and traveling and other stupid things like that and yeah one might say that Actors age like shit. I doubt that you even know what the United States looks like cause you are too poor to travel outside of whatever shit hole you live in so you probably only go by what you see on your 754kbps internet connection you are on. I advise you to go to Sup Forums where people with your low i.q. reside. You might find better luck there making friends and getting along with faggots such as yourself

>She looks like she's in her mid 30's

Good, better fits the character.

>you have some sort of issue with the United States
not only americans age like shit they also can't handle a banter

>American man-child suing 4channers for too much banter

OH WE SORRY WE HURT YOU FEELINGS GRINGO

No shit. I meant in terms of casting. Brie Larson is as vanilla and boring as it gets, at least by Hollywood standards. I'm looking forward to Captain Marvel, but that's in spite of Brie, rather than because of Brie.

>capeshit

who fucking cares

Are you hispanic Pedro?

I wanna suck her

>12

>everybody will know who Brie is once Captain Marvel comes out
>she'll follow in JLaw's footsteps and become the go-to waifu for normies

It hurts, man. I saw her first.

How are there people on this board who haven't seen Room?