Does Mike hate furries?

Does Mike hate furries?

Everyone does.

Who doesn't?

Why would he? It's not 2007 anymore and he's not a memester.

I don't think so since they are the ones who made them popular in the first place.

Without them they would still be filming weddings.

It was a good movie. Fuck that haters.

I seem to vaguely remember furries being mentioned once on BotW or another RLM show. Did I dream this, or did it really happen?

You all can hate the movie all you want but if you wouldn't fuck the bunny I'm sorry to say there's something wrong with you

It was weird how they shat on Zootopia and then wanted a movie with talking animals more akin to Animal Farm, when Zootopia was heavily focused on civil rights.

It was better than the fucking Neon Demon, that's for sure.

Yeah I don't really get it either. Zootopia wasn't bad at all and accomplished what it set out to do.

Probably

Mad Max: Furry Road

There is an interview in which Rich says that the first real online recognition of RLM where the Star Trek reviews on some furry forum, and they took off from there. I don't remember the exact link.

Also I think they make fun of furries on the mad max review.

When your sexuality becomes your defining personality trait you cease to be an interesting person

but then why is mike's chest so furry?

What was Rich doing on a furry forum?

Watch braindump on why zootopia fails

Youtube can tell you where your traffic is coming from, but I want to believe that he is just a sex weirdo.

I'd say it's more because he's a 30+ year old man who is not developmentally disabled, that doesn't want to constantly watch animated movies and capeshit.

So basically, he's the opposite of anyone on Sup Forums or tumblr because he actually grew up at some point and is not content to watch children's tv shows for the rest of his life.

I have a job and watch cartoons
I just dont wear my interests on my sleeve like alot of those people

>they shat on Zootopia
No they didn't. Literally all they said was that it was successful at the box office.

I want to fuck the Fox

>implying hating furries will ever go out of stlye

spotted the furfag

It wouldn't be a Zootopia thread without this picture

Mike and Jay make fun of furries in their Mad Max review.

>Hollywood will make Animal Farm into a movie where communism worked and it's all about friendship

This'll be true within 10 years.

>this fucking meme again

Furries are one of the most beloved and important members of the internet community go fuck yourself.

But we already got two Smurf movies.

He makes some good points, namely that species and race can't be equated, but Max Gilardi is such an edgemeister.

Do you think Mike and Jay ever wrestle and rough-house?

This would valid criticism if he were anybody other than Mike Stoklasa, who has obviously not grown up.

t. Furry

They didn't really shit on Zootopia at all, they just made fun of degenerates who want to fuck the bunny. The animal farm thing was also just a joke about the amount of talking animal movies out now.

F
U
C
K

O
F
F
!

No, he just doesn't like political propaganda aimed at children.

I think a mature person can appreciate a good story and good characters even if it has le funny talking cartoon animals

I wanna fuck that bunny, and I wanna fuck this bunny.

Do you think Mike will ever have sex with me?

I wonder if Jay ever watches movies with his shirt off, asking for a friend haha

haha no I bet he watches them in a button-up shirt with the top two buttons undone and the sleeves rolled up haha

If you don't want to do this you're gay.

STOP MAKING FUN OF FURRIES, OR ELSE WE WILL BITE YA. YIFF YIFF AWOOO AWOOO
On a serious note, we only want to confurt others.

When did they make fun of people who want to fuck the bunny? doesn't everyone?

yes

go jack off to krystal you autist

>furries

what is this Sup Forums 6 years ago?