Have Filipino GF

>Have Filipino GF

>Have to hear Tagalog being spoken to her mum on the phone everyday.

>It sounds like a witch doctor casting a spell.

>It's annoying.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0p6OAMLgUAg
youtube.com/watch?v=UNAr5tzZxdk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Tagalog does sound ugly. A lot of the women have deep voices. Break up dude it only gets uglier.

do girls wear those outrageous glasses to distract us from their boobs? do they think we are only interested in looking at their boobs when they talk to us?!!

i am fuming right now

youtube.com/watch?v=0p6OAMLgUAg

Did you just find this?

Not a flip but I like the way Tagalog sounds

I bet you do, Remigio.

Is that the SIMS's language ?

>Marian Rivera
lel, she should really stick to speaking her dad's language; she doesn't even look anywhere near a native filipino despite having 2 X chromosomes kek

ironically "wala", "ang", and "ng" in general is one of the most common sound in pinoy's dialects.
youtube.com/watch?v=UNAr5tzZxdk

That's how they actually talk.

This kinda does sound like the witch doctor was speaking tagalog.

Is she really a girl?

I think so.

GOTTA

cucked

Are Pinoys normally this white? Or is it the same shit as in India where people on TV are two shades lighter than the general population?

the latter one. filipinos with actual european admixture only represent about 1% of the entire population.

people don't really realize this because of the decree in the 1860s that gave the natives hispanic surnames; so many people actually think they have spanish ancestry, when they actually don't, I have heard countless of filipinos would claim that their great-grandparent was either full or half-spanish. they don't really see it as prestigious though, they just see it as a part of them (which is actually not kek)

They act and sounds like subhumans

I wonder why

Our national heroes didn't die for this.

t.bh if you have a flip gf and can't accept her language then you should find a new gf mate

Congrats. Now you can 80% understand us. Add english words and you'll be speaking tagalog with ease.

Eg. "Tissue paper, wala?" - when asking if there's any tissue paper left.

>years later

>years

It sounds so terrible because they are incredibly fucking loud when they speak it.

Kek, the dark ones are always left behind for white Bois to take.

me on the left