edgy edition

LMAO

youtube.com/watch?v=nchkAmc49p4

>coal's day
that was pretty good user, not gonna lie

choabros really are the nicest posters here, they are so supportive and caring

[Dead]

lmao!

Kpg doesn’t have to be a shithole like Sup Forums, we can change things! Let’s offset the negativity and edginess with positivity and actual kpop discussion

What’s everyone’s favourite SHINee song? Mine is Prism but I also enjoyed Lucifer

gaypop BTFO once again

word but replace every adjective with annoying

we've been telling you this the entire time but it took something as tragic as this to happen for you guys to realize it

i don't listen to gaypop

1 of 1 since it's the only song i'be heard

but I got btfo aswell

praying for jjong's soul

Everyone loves Sherlock. Also shinee are the best stage performers in the business. No girlpop can even compete. That's why girl poppers are so mad, because their waifus eat shit and have no talent.

you'll get them next time
hwaiting!

love like oxygen

kek

we're talking about choabros, not you stupid complainer

I wish it was Nayeon instead...

I've made some terribly unfunny posts devoid of wit today. I'm not sorry for the things I've said but for my failure to make you laugh. I will reflect.

i've never heard them before. what's their top 5 singles?

I bet Choa was really said when she heard about Jonghyun

got me singing hallelujah....

OMG is the jjang

running through my shinee/jonghyun songs now. 1 of 1 is a modern classic. almost every song is a banger

youtube.com/watch?v=6S9WNSk5nOQ

smoky girl (male)

Thanks OMG poster. Also rethink your music taste. and what it is to be a performer

most americans aren't even here yet, and that's where most gaypoppers post

word..

we all do

word is there a date for their comeback yet?

probably because choa probably knows what he was going through

omg posters really are as degenerate as you guys say. i thought it was just memeing but hadn't actually seen it before

I guess it's true that chemicals in the water make americans gay

That explains the lack of human empathy. Europoors are the worst at being not being autists.

TWICE is all happy, why would she

january 9th

as someone who spends 36 hours a day here i can confirm amerifags are the gayest poster here. it's like night and gay

now see that's the type of snappy on the fly thinking I need in my posts. I will be back funnier than ever! Please look forward to it.

it's not fair

1 of 1 was so good. Honestly, I've been anticipating a new Korean release from them ever since but now this...
SHINee won't come back after this will they?

Ring Ding Dong by far, though Taemin and Jonghyun's solo songs are all pretty good, especially Thirsty and Moon respectively.

I always hated them but I'm starting to really like them now

God speed

keep dreaming gayshitter

they are literally the dumbest people here
pretty sad really

how do you know they're actually happy? they're being worked to death by JYP

awesome and based but why on a tuesday?

>look at me, I love sucking dicks, I'm so smart

miracles are the best

you just know for sure the general climate of threads would be different if news broke out when americans weren't sleeping

I think put of all the little twinkbois in shinee I didn't mind that guy the most

but if it means the gaypoppers are finally gonna leave this place I'm all for more gaypops necking themselves

Its all an act you retard. How do people not know kpops are miserable slaves no matter the success level.

There would be more empathy if you idiots weren’t whining and giving their “negative” posts attention by threatening to leave. It only encourages them. Ya’ll are bringing it on yourselves.

stop talking about jine, she isn't even smart but she does do that

idk, what day of the week do comebacks usually happen on?

fuck off fake onceu. i've never seen that reaction pic once here. we're a classy fanbase

its what theyre trained for

i didn't know that we were so edgy

nayeon has 8 sisters that will be there whenever she needs it

vacations have begun it seems

lewd

you just outed yourself choaloser
you’re still so mad lmao

it would be different if a girl died but we hate gaypop and gayshitters here

where have I heard this before

>ts all an act

only in SM

You knew this. The funny part is they think its going to make gaypoppers leave.

SHINEE IS 4

word

im not him and you're the loser here who's mad just look at yourself attacking choabros for no reason

say what?

fanbase is already divided with onew. i honestly dont see them coming back anytime soon or at all for that matter. feels bad

rather edgy than edgay

i feel bad for you

snsd is sm
only fake people join sm and then kill themselves because they cant fake happiness anymore

monday or friday depending on which show you want to win

you should feel bad for yourself for being so stupid and hateful towards choa and choabros for no reason idiot

I can't breathe
just like jonghyun

i don't think you can really tell who's at risk of something like this because of how close idols keep their private lives
jonghyun was successful and productive all the time

quick threads today

if his determination too live was as high as gayshitters' determination to ruin kpg he would be immortal

i'm just glad arin is safe

i thought groups can't win anything on the first week anyways?

kek

Im gonna ruin this place just for you, chingu.

keep up the great work everyone, if we keep this up we can get rid of some of the gayshitters permanently

>ruin kpg
waifufags like you have already ruined it

i don't think they want to ruin the kpg they're just pumped up over being the majority now

but her wallet isn't...

i don't think their determination is that big at all. they're just insecure little girls and twinks wanting to feel powerful on an anonymous imageboard because they can't do that anywhere else

honestly this is the funniest day on kpg ever

yeah and then the same grind is the rest of their lives after that

>miss a
>wonder girls

Someone shill kpg @ onehallyu

They’re coworkers, not sisters. Don’t tell me you buy into that crap.

She’s not same year as any of them either so thanks to Korean hierarchy, she’s probably left out the most of the group.

On top of that she has to carry their vocals because the rest of them can’t sing. Jyp is working her like a dog. She’ll burn out eventually.

And her public image is shit thanks to resting bitch face and bullying rumours and hanging out with that bp girl who also has resting bitch face and bullying rumours.

Nayeon’s life is trash she can easily be pushed to suicide.