FOREVER FRIENDS

FOREVER FRIENDS

Hopefully Trump gets rid of the visa bullshit

Other urls found in this thread:

pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ataque_à_Embaixada_da_Turquia_em_Lisboa
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Poles > hispanics

That map is bullshit, we haven't had a terrorist attack, ever.

Yeah but you're brown

Slovakia needs some shades too.

pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ataque_à_Embaixada_da_Turquia_em_Lisboa

*cringes*

Ah yes, that way Poles can illegally migrate to our country, drive down wages, and not learn english instead.

Shouldnt you be putting out fires?

Poles are hard workers here.

plenty of them learned english in the past

Well I'll be damned. I stand by what I said though, that was before i was born, shit, that was before we even joined the EU. Who even cares.

Wish we could dump our eurotrash in America just like in the old penal colony days

Says the American. Kek

Hey, our Arabs are all hard workers and speak english so lets just dump the entire middle east right here

naturally they are not compatible in large numbers, they're muslims

It's the exact same thing with Poles. First it's just small things, like in Chicago where they have to make the bus maps in Polish. Then before you know it it's like the UK where you have entire towns that are just Poles.

56% white better than 0% white

>tfw ISIS cant locate your country on map

terrorist attacks will start to stop the day US stop supporting terrorist groups in Syria/Libya

Stop over exaggerating. I'm all for hard working Christian white foreigners coming here (Im burger).

polaks are slavic subhumans

most of those attacks are not ISIS though

more like
>tfw your country is so small it can't have a separatist movement

they work as much as other people
and catholics are false christians
you shitskin

These past 2-3 days I learned that nothing triggers Germans as much as showing Poland is positive light as opposed to Germany.

it is because people hate polaks

Not after you blew it, Derplansky.

The only whites in America are tourists.
Your stupid nations count mudbloods as "white", thus inflating the statistics.

ISIS, et al. are fighting there way out of third world shitholes and looking for first world nations to gain traction and attention in. They have no reason to start going full Snackbar in some random Eastern European shithole because the rest of the world wouldn't be able to tell the difference.

Religious retards are the cause of all of these problems, you fucking idiot.

cringe

Uhm when did we have turruris' attacks?
This map is shit.

at least pick a map of islamist attacks, those in the pic are decades old political ones

Those are self inflicted terrorist attack for the most part, like bombs under cars and mafia shit, not mudslim/ISIS terrorist attacks

I'd like to see a real map of terrorist attacks

look at Ireland, Corsica and Basque province