Japan btfo by a few muchachos

Japan btfo by a few muchachos
youtu.be/UfBYikAJ2lY

>colombians

Can you tell me what's going on?

japs are insane

nothing wrong with japaneses on this video

Why are so many young japanese guys going bald?

fukushima

too much anime and soy sauce.

>soy sauce
shouldn't it be the other way?
As in soy sauce makes you more feminine, and testosterone is the one that makes men more likely to go bald
Correct me if I'm wrong

ainu genes make us bald.

metro 5lombianos

Is that what happenned?

Then, they deserved it for going there.

Fucking weeaboos. I wish they all would go to hell.

Do Colombiaboos annoy you?

These guys are annoying as hell.
Triggers my autism, why would they speak so loud in public transport and why the hell they record other people faces?
he would get his camera smashed over here for shoving it into other people faces

Of course they do (if something like that existed to begin with).

The only kind of people we get are first world degenerates who come here driven by their "fascination" or "interest" in Pablo Escobar, drugs and the myth of the "sexy Colombian women" or, to be more precise, that come here searching for paisa prostitutes.

We don't need these people coming here.

Are Japs just pseudo-Hispanics

Colombian women are fugging hot tho. Cocaine is god teir too

It has nothing to do with testosterone. It's a meme made by bald men.

As for soy sauce. It's only dangerous if you consume tons of it every single day.

For your information, the women you're referring to and that people tend to see in web advertises, or shit like that, are models and they don't represent (or reflect) the average Colombian woman's looks.

Also, the last thing the majority of people want is this place becoming a new Amsterdam, in terms of degeneracy, more so when you take into account the things that It might bring with it (and that are a continuation of what we have been experiencing for decades).

That's why I find your words cringe-worthy at least.

More so when this place is already drowning in degeneracy.

>Kansai dialect
Every fucking time

Why japs very angry, hateful people

small penises

Japan looks like hell.

t.viet
m.youtube.com/watch?v=WS41_-Xjclk
Why are viet hateful people?

What the heck?
Japan was right.

What is Kansai?

>that thing with the block head is considered ((Latin/European)) by census beaureus

the name of a region in Japan

holy shit these guys are obnoxious, they should have been beat up.

He's a grandson of the Roman Empire. Show some fucking respect

This was a very shameful attack, Japanese and Latins should be united

fucking gaijin scums without manner and stupid balded coward pretending to be torelant. what the drunk old fart said was totally fine. this is Japan, follow Japanese common sense.

Why are Japanese so racist?

Based Congolombia annoying the japs.

But meh I thought it was going to be a fight

because they're smart

>You can always count on someone under an American flag to post something stupid yet that reeks of their ethnic insecurity (manifested in their insane obsession with the word "race")
Bravo!

No. That bald guy is no coward. He is very smart and I think he did right thing.

If old geezer physically attack the gaijin, then it would be on the news that Japanese (and Azns) are racist and intolerant.

You can tell by looking at most of the train people's face that they were disgusted and embarrassed at what happening. Old geezer made Japan lose a lot of face, but the younger bald guy did his best to preserve some face by stopping things from escalating.

Fuck those gaijin, they act like tourists so they get treated like tourists. Fuck that old Jap guy too. I don't even think he is really drunk, just pretending to be so he can have excuse to harass the outsiders.

I don't like Japan because I am Chinese, but kudos to young bald guy for saving Japanese face.

>flag

Man people like to shittalks the US but they're so generous letting any subhuman get in there.

I don't fucking care about either shitskin subrace, wish they were both dead

you took the shitty video too seriously

The Colombians did nothing wrong.

Japanese need cultural enrichment.

man i hate when brits think they have a fucking savior complex about those evil asians and those poor innocent africans n sheeit and need to save them.

They all look like gaijins to me.

toolong

i assume stupid tryhard "i am here, i am here in japan, i can express myself, do this, that in japan" beaners or some gaijin assholes are showing some special snowflake cringy shit.there

concerning those isnt worth anything

kek

>If old geezer physically attack the gaijin, then it would be on the news that Japanese (and Azns) are racist and intolerant
No shit, it's common sense (at least, in accordance to the kind of education I received).

If you did that you would be, and it would be deserved to be deemed as such.

The shit is that not everyone holds to the same standards or values. What is normal for some people (like speaking loudly, in our case, for wathever reason we do it - I'm not aware as to why) is not necessarily normal for others. And you must be aware of that, no matter what side you find yourself in.

If a foreigner behaves in a way that is not acceptable or that is annoying for you in your own country, according to your cultural or social rules, you have the right to ask them to stop their behavior, point out to them what they're not doing right and ask them to behave appropiately as the first meassure; but you don't have the right to just smack them in the face or berate them at the first opportunity in orden to to stop them because you didn't like it. But if they do something flat out illegal, they must assume responsibility for wathever thing they do according to the laws of the country.

In my case, I've never heard about something like this happening to a foreigner here, no matter how obnoxious they may act. However, if some Colombian attacked any tourist for doing something they might find annoying instead of just asking them to act accordingly to the place and its cultural/social norms (or even in case they refuse to do so after being asked by the local), the local should be punished accordingly to the type of aggression he carried out.

In the end, if a tourist doesn't behave well, the bad fame is for the country they come from. They'll end up tarnishing their country's reputation with their behavior abroad.

But, I guess that tourists should also be instructed in the basic etiquette rules of the country they intend to to visit before parting, whether it's by part of the tourist agency, the airline or their own government (by setting up websites with the needed information or by giving small lectures at the airport or wathever)

At least they provided a fun piece of cannon fodder for youtubers to facepalm at.

heh?

Why do weebs and English teachers such as yourself like Kansai so much?

young bald guy in video reminds me of one punch man

ugu this is first time
I have to agree with your posting.

Nope.
Majority weeb and English teacher prefer tend to live in Tokyo.only koreans prefer to live in Kansai.

I also want like the government to do something like the Chinese do and start blacklisting for international travel any faggot who behaves poorly abroad.

>3人外国人たちは埼京線の中で親父にハラサレマシタ。人種差別的な悪口に襲われました

fucking nignogs pretended to being racism victim.

Japanese don't hate gaijins.
Japanese hate no mannered people!!!!

I would like to impregnate japanese girls and I have nice manners

nice mannered person don't say such lewd thing,tyrone.

I dislike this attitude many western male tourists in Japan display.
They're loud and obnoxious and think they're being hilarious at it because Japanese won't do anything about it.

Greatly enjoyed that one video of a drunk retard getting beat up by a Japanese garbage truck guy.

>western

They are not westerner tho.

>Condoning violence
Heh...And this is the people who calls us third worlders

Do you feel outraged because it's about Japan or do you condone the use of violence against foreign tourists elsewhere, even if it's the case of a white tourist acting like a total fool or an asshole in a "subhuman", "third world" country? Or that last case (and other exceptions regarding the race of the people involved) would be an exception or deterrent for you?

i don't condone the use violence, i said i greatly enjoyed watching him get beat up
i support and encourage it

when did i ever call you third worlder anyway...heh...

It's an asumption rooted more in the flag displayed by your posts than in your punctual behavior.

maybe it's just your insecurity as a third worlder showing through...heh..