What album got you into loving music as much as you do nowadays? For me it was pic related...

What album got you into loving music as much as you do nowadays? For me it was pic related. Pinkerton embodied every shitty thing about being an edgelord teenager and caused me to branch out until I had fully developed a taste.

Anal Sausage - Black Market Sausage

this is the first album that I properly sat through and enjoyed all the way through. obviously it's not the most obscure or hard listening but it lead to me trying to find more like it, and then across 2 years I've developed my tastes across a multitude of genres.

very nice pick user :)

How about their new one? Did you see this alternate track order? I love it so much.

I consider weezer garbage but I can't help but like this beautiful album cover. Aethestically pleasing.

thank you :)
It was good but I don't think it lived up to Get To Heaven. I'd put it just about Arc_ as their second best.

The alternative track order really does improve the album tenfold, dunno what Jonathan was thinking.

My Grandpa showed me this when I was 7. He told me it was very popular amongst his fellow soilders in the Vietnam war. My favorite is Planet Caravan.

Great album

>thank you :)
You made this track order?

>edgelord
Pinkerton isn't edgy at all. Visceral, sure, but not edgy.

the thank you was meant for nah I didn't make it but it's very good

Ah gotcha. It was somebody here who made it. I'm basically obsessed with this track order. Extremely dear to me.

Because of this album I eventually learned that only music featuring breakbeats can actually be classified as music.

yeah i suppose that's a better way to put it. regardless, it's still one of my favorite albums and i can literally ALWAYS go back to it and appreciate it.

What about the rest of the tracks not in your pic?

I saw the original art irl last year. Stood there like an idiot taking selfies with it, no one else seemed to care much for it.

Oops

It really started with Pink Floyd's Dark Side of the Moon, but expanded way off from there.

This.

Listened to shitty nu-metal before I found this album on mu about a year ago. I wouldn't say I developed a taste by listening to this album because taste is all subjective. However since I listened to this album I've definetly become more broad in the music I listen to.

Forgot pic because im an idiot

this desu

Neutral Milk Hotel made me remember that there's a lot more music than electronica and dadrock. I started listening to more shit after that and got more into Sup Forums after that too

And nothing was the same

not an album but whatever
before this it was just meme songs and random crap off youtube

bump for good thread

Pic related.

my man

definitely this one