I can't stop making threads about Brazil

I can't stop making threads about Brazil

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_Accomplishment
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muḥammad_ibn_Mūsā_al-Khwārizmī
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

After I came here I found Brazilian are insecure by high rate

Killyourself

eu sou um americano com muito dinheiro. quero uma namorada preta brasileira com uma bunda muito grande. quanto custa? obrigado senhor

>brasil
>ordem e progresso

desse tipo?

I can see why. Brazil is a great country, and Portuguese is a beautiful language.

It's obviously a proxy

this, and also big attention whores

desse tipo exatamente! caralho, agora estou com tesão

How do I get mulatto gf?

t. can't find a white woman

Fuck you Jap, you will never be white.

Why would I want a white women? im not even white.

this

Please don't breed. The world doesn't need more shitskins.

salve quebrada
kd as 9nhas br?

I'm born in Britain and have British accent. Would Brazilian women find a man of Pakistani descent attractive?

do you look like those goofy indian fellas

>Would Brazilian women find a man of Pakistani descent attractive?

Brazilian women are the most degenerate type of whores you can easily find. They manage to be worse than American women.

It's perfectly possible that even a seemingly white Brazilian girl would find an Arab attractive to her.

Shut up, loser. People like you are so fucking cringe. Probably a juvenil.

Probably a juvenil.

No im above average. Zayn Malik is Pakistani heritage you know.

actually they're pretty tame

they bark but don't bite

Cool but I'm of Pakistani heritage not Arab heritage

Para de fazer post merda, seu corno

Delete this

Would Japanese women find a man of Pakistani heritage attractive?

DO BRASIL!

You're probably a fat nerd with a proxy but I don't understand Japanese people wanting to be western. You guys are smart and have cool tradition. Why feel this inferiority complex?

Not as cool as Brazilian culture. Pic very related

lol

Let me guess: That's measured by prizes given by Western people to western people? If that's teh case I'm so shocked by the results.

No, that's measured by scientific discoveries made by all humans (including the inferior races that can be considered human by stretching the definition of the human species).

What discovery was made by you oh superior human?
Listen to me: You're always going to be some piece of shit posting in a place made for rejects of society. You haven't achieved anything in your life that's why you obsess about that topic. You have to steal other people's accomplishments to feel some sense of self-worth but you're trash.

Nice strawman, faggot.

yes
unironically the japanese guys are regarded as worst class in the term of sex by japanese women
"you looks not Japanese" is praising someone here
and Pakistani i have met are kind and funny irl
Japanese are cold and autistic

I am really a Japanese
what we are using are all European stuff.
subjectively this is a natural stream of human's feeling that we respect west.

That graph you posted is worthless. There's no information. It could mean anything. Define "significant events"

Fuck off burger.

Leave Rotherham and move to Sao Paolo rasheed

face it

You can read the book: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_Accomplishment

I won't waste my time reading that shit buy you don't need to know a lot about the history of science to know that whites were responsible for the vast majority of the progress made. Certainly 90+% of it.

>I am really a Japanese
>what we are using are all European stuff.
>subjectively this is a natural stream of human's feeling that we respect west.

Compare this to the attitude of the sour Brazilian loser.

They weren't the only one to contribute:
>Indian mathematicians made early contributions to the study of the concept of zero as a number,[4] negative numbers,[5] arithmetic, and algebra.[6] In addition, trigonometry[7] was further advanced in India, and, in particular, the modern definitions of sine and cosine were developed there.[8] These mathematical concepts were transmitted to the Middle East, China, and Europe[6] and led to further developments that now form the foundations of many areas of mathematics.
Bhaskara II:
>Bhāskara's work on calculus predates Newton and Leibniz by over half a millennium.[7][8] He is particularly known in the discovery of the principles of differential calculus and its application to astronomical problems and computations. While Newton and Leibniz have been credited with differential and integral calculus, there is strong evidence to suggest that Bhāskara was a pioneer in some of the principles of differential calculus. He was perhaps the first to conceive the differential coefficient and differential calculus.[9]

Fibonacci's contribution:
>Fibonacci popularized the Hindu–Arabic numeral system in the Western World[6] primarily through his composition in 1202 of Liber Abaci (Book of Calculation).
>HINDU-ARABIC numeral system

They stood on the shoulders of giants. Right now there are a lot of non-white scientists and mathematicians.

The word algebra itself comes from arabic "al-jabr"
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muḥammad_ibn_Mūsā_al-Khwārizmī
>In the 12th century, Latin translations of his work on the Indian numerals introduced the decimal positional number system to the Western world.[5] Al-Khwārizmī's The Compendious Book on Calculation by Completion and Balancing presented the first systematic solution of linear and quadratic equations in Arabic. He is often considered one of the fathers of algebra.[6][7] He revised Ptolemy's Geography and wrote on astronomy and astrology.

You're still talking about Indian and Persian mathematicians who are basically whites. Even then they haven't contributed to more than 10% of the mathematics we know today.

>Right now there are a lot of non-white scientists and mathematicians.

They're essentially exclusively Indians, Persians and East Asians and I doubt they're much more than 20% of the world's top mathematicians and physicists today.

I know the majority of my race are literally retarded m8 but don't attack me I'm more intelligent than most pakis I don't even believe in Islam (though I'd never tell my family)