boards.Sup
youtube.com/watch?v=f2wj1SYp7WQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He's right tho

that's being generous

is this real?

a NOT GOOD is certain death

That's Savage...but true

I agree with the review and hate the album as much as anyone but I still feel kinda bad for Em.

STOP SPOILING THE FANTANO SCORES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

pretty good review but what the fuck was that whole thing about how black people should have stayed slaves? was he joking or something? i honestly can't tell

Nah, fuck him, he literally told all of his fans that support trump to go fuck themselves, such an insult after saying so many times that he appreciates all of his fans
And I'm an MM fanboy, who doesn't even like trump

Too bad his politics instantly disqualify his opinion.

I was half-expecting a NOT GOOD at this point.

i dislike Em as well but thats a really bad reason you got for disliking him.

kek I knew i would see this on here

BASED

Correct

You faggots really need to put the score in the thread image?

trips confirm all fallacies are objectively true

Who is this guy?

boards.Sup Forums.org/tv/thread/91765509#top

Cantaloupe

Lowest score og the year?

it's ya BOIIIIIIIII

wow people on Sup Forums was actually right about an album. Does that mean Sup Forums actually knows about music?

No

Nevermind I found him searching typing "music reviews"
Maybe he's got shit taste

What? When did I say that I dislike Eminem? How is my reasoning bad?

Yeah watching it now. Red-shirt and not good.

His wife is black. What do you think?

It's an okay album. It isn't great, but it certainly isn't this bad. I find it hard to take Fantano seriously when he gives this a 2, and Lil Pump a 7.
Fantano lost the plot at least a year ago.

I mean Eminem isn't really relevant anymore and most of his music doesn't hold up at all

asmongold?

Asmongold ?

its the best teeth in the fucking game

dunno who that is, I was just referencing my favourite melon video

youtube.com/watch?v=f2wj1SYp7WQ

HEY YA'LL ITS ME IT'S YA BOY ASMONGOLD AND TODAY WE'RE GONNA TALK ABOUT HOW LEGION IS SUCKING MY SOUL

I mean, he's not wrong there.

AWFULLY HOT

kanye and eminem collab when?

He should've done a NOT GOOD and put Em out of his misery.

kanye would steal the spotlight cmon

"I fucked her hard in the sink,..."
"and uh ouh watch out for that AWFULLY HOT COFFEE POT, bitch"
it'd be great

i'm still waiting for my yeezys

on their last collab Em ethered Ye, Wayne, and Drake

and all Kanye had to say was "Now super bad chicks givin' me McLovin, you would think I ran the world, like Michelle's husband" and "Trade the Grammy plaques just to have my granny back
remember she had that bad hip like a fanny pack?"

I mean 17 also scored a 2

Never. Kanye is a Trump supporter

which is the correct rating for 17

fucking kek
>mfw kanye is Sup Forums's guy and eminem isn't

epic, though.
what a nice idea of an album. They collab, but in it they also debate. it will be an album on conflictions. Each track going against each other. like a musical debate.

Teenage Emotions, 17 and Narkopop also got 2s

....*nvm thats basically Epic Rap Battles on youtube

narkopop deserved a 1

>Someone tells you to go fuck yourself
>Haha okay m8 see you tonight!!

Yeah dude, dissing your own fans after years/decades of loyalty over their political views, nothing wrong with that

>Eminem isn't relevant anymore

Haha okay grandpa

>almost 2018
>eminem relevant
pick one

At least try to not to be a spaz. 31 million listeners a month on spotify. Album expected to chart at number 1
>not relevant

I know you are probably just being a memeing faggot but just in case I'll prove you wrong

Em himself knows that he isn't nowhere near as relevant as he was, actually listen to his lyrics

Honestly Eminem is almost completely riding off his previous fame and hype from people who are going to ride his dick until the end

if someone other than em released this album it would be a laughing stock. but instead its from the guy who gave us the MMLP and the SSLP before turning into a pathetic drug addict. so, instead of laughing, everyone is just depressed

The argument was that he's still relevant. Not whether his music quality is as good or even good now.

Sup Forumss favorite melon

kanye and eminem need to set their differences aside and make the kino rap album of the century

Damn, I predicted a strong 1. Dissapointed

not at funny as mac demarco being a rapist of teen girls

Basically this. If I were feeling exceptionally cynical, I'd say he's completely aware of how much of a washed up hack he is, so the only way he can get any traction anymore is by rapping about how much of a big meanie doodoo-head the current US president is, then cry because the prez didn't even give a shit.

It's awfully reminiscent of how shitty nu-metal bands back in the '00s only got traction because of FUCK YOU MOM and FUCK YOU BUSH

No. Not only is Em washed up, he wouldn't fit on a Kanye beat.

it'd go so good like oreos. cookies and creme

quality argument m8, good post, really necessary insight u provided there m9

They have differences?

one supports trump
other supports blumbf

You have to back

pretty much every rapper pre 2007 is considered old as fuck now.
The only audience em had left was probably like mid 30's white people who grew up when he was huge.
The trump diss did not help.
The libs have to realize no one is interested politics being shoved into everything all the time. Obama years are over.

Look at taylor swift, she most likely voted for clinton, But she is smart enough to say nothing about politics at all. And the clickbait garbage people rage like tard monkeys because they want her to be anti le drumf.
But she says nothing. And swift sells a shit load of albums.

I mean, what white guys are demanding isnt even that much. They just want to watch a movie or play a video game without being lectured to about muh privilege and feminism. But the fucking libtards just cant help themselves

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

THAT RACISTS GRUMPF SUPPORTING CIS WHITE MALE SHITLORD GAVE MY IDOL EMENEM'S LATEST ALBUM A 2? THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING, IT WAS HIS TURN!

*gargles on soymilk*
*chokes and drowns*

>shit album gets a low score
>HAHAHAH

kys asshole

....OHHHHHHHH THERE IS ACTUALLY A REASON HE WAS EATING AN ORANGE IN THE VIDEO
ITS A REFERENCE TO EMINEM CALLING DONALD TRUMP ORANGE

Him being a liberal?
I thought he was clear that he expected and wanted Hillary to win over Trump.
Making edgy memes is just that, memes.

>all of Eminem's fans that support Trump
>Eminem fans
>supporting Trump

What did you mean by this?

How dare he does this.

gif related btw*

>literal Bernie fan who hated Trump and wants the left to be reformed so they can win elections again

You're right he's fucking retarded

Oohh no no no..no... *inhales* haaaahahahahahah!

Oh fuck. Did fantano just kill m&m?

You don't think Gucci Gang is TOTY?

He isn't at all though and if not for the fact that suburban upper middle class white kids can "relate" to him because he's white then he'd be completely forgotten

>What did you mean by this?
What did YOU mean by this?
Aren't first Eminem fans the ones that listens to how a white boy also has it bad, how PC culture is shit and white guy should be able to do what a black guy does?
Eminem was being promoted by Trump!!!!
But than the largest privilege of them all hit M. Money!
I thought that most conservative listeners to M&M fell of his lyrics long time ago, but saying FUCK YOU to all of them is retarded.

It was not NOT GOOD, just a regular review. He has heart, I dunno why tho.

antoine already has blood on his hands after chester and lil peep so he's just conserving his power

And Fantano eating oranges symbolizes him eating out Trump?

HOLY FUCK YOU THINK!???

Easiest prediction this year.

the girl is cute.

>if an album is trying to be serious then it's good
>if an album is trying to be fun then it's bad

The intention doesn't make the album better, lil pump hit the mark on making a dumb, fun album. MM completely failed at making a serious, political album. Had he succeeded it would of got a way better rated then lil pump, but it's clearly a dumper fire.

Absolute retard

he gave MMLP2 a DAMN/10 tho, that album isn't too far off from Revival

>I still feel kinda bad for Em.

He's a millionaire. Fuck him.

Marshall used to brag, back in the early 2000s, That Trump liked and endorsed him. Just like a lot of rappers did.

>imagine being the kind of swine that just wants to play video games
dykes are so much more interesting than you ressentiment filled cucks