>56 likes

Check em

>love heart
>like

fuckin hell instagram

where is this from?

youtu.be/A8syQeFtBKc

>perpetuating the white shooter meme

He looks like the kid playing Spider-Man.

I love how someone said "see you at school"/

I don't think anyone ever said that to me and I didnt shoot up shit.

It was the guy himself

ROFL

The signs were all there...

when will he stop getting away with it?

kek

This meme is great

I actually lol'ed.

Can someone explain this show? Is it like a lifetime movie or viral video?

Underrated.

It's a YouTube video that centers on one guy (the guy holding the tablet) and then another guy shoots up the school at the end. Then it says "while you were watching the main guy, this other nigga showed signs of shit" and it highlights the other guy in the background

Very meme-worthy

here u go

link?

youtu.be/A8syQeFtBKc

devon im in the thread you sent me, its pretty funny.

He wanted to shoot the school... With no survivors!

whoa bro didn't see you here my man, glad to see you stopped by, be sure to use Gimp and not MSPaint for images my man

>supposed to be a gun nut
>reads magazines instead of browsing /k/
>no trigger discipline

he did get 56 likes on it too

yeah haha

we should go to the pool or bowling or something on tuesday

>56 likes
>no one reported it

not likely

>implying a school shooter would ever use social media

>sandy cuck shooting

wow thats still relevant?

>Sup Forums

Stop shipping in redditors, faggot. You and your fuckboy need to fuck off, cuntbag.

sign 1 was that fucking hair

Was not getting caught part of his plan?

>not "See you on board"

When America will ban guns already?
Live in Russia - guns are almost illegal - no school shootings.

>inb4 muh militia & shall not be infringed

>live in russia - no school shooting
probably because you just skip school and go squat up your stoop

Fucking lol

>Yes Americans, get rid of all your guns, trust us Russians

baneposting is so good it turn a d class meme to being funny

Army does not have to get rid of guns, duh. If anything guns owned by civs might be relocated to army stock.

Know the signs

Alright I've got this one but the slide is a little loud.

Loud enough to hear it across a crowded gymnasium?

Yeah definitely.

I'll take it.

>Live in Russia - guns are almost illegal
>Russian homicide rate is more than double that of the United States
What did they mean by this?

Damn, that's not acutally a bad video. Shame Sandy Hook was a hoax.

What is this meme? I'm from reddit.com, they said it's a good source here. Sorry I don't know all the memes yet

Imagine how fucked up it would be with guns!
I don't trust drunk Ivan and drunk Ivan with a pistol is stuff of nightmares.

>law-abiding citizens are not allowed to have firearms to defend themselves against gopniks
>gopniks can get their hands on Warsaw Pact and Yugo weapons easily with no qualms because they're career criminals anyway
You already trust drunk Ivan with your life by making it illegal to have no defense against him.

>no defense
*a defense

>law-abiding citizens are not allowed to have firearms to defend themselves against gopniks
Sorry, but how often exactly that happens in the USA?
Do you really think that 95% of criminals don't expect others to have guns and can't act accordingly?

>Sorry, but how often exactly that happens in the USA?
It is statistically the best defense against an armed assailant, better than a knife and being unarmed.
>Do you really think that 95% of criminals don't expect others to have guns
In regions where only criminals have guns, the criminals have no reason to suspect that a civilian victim will be armed.

Another morsel for though: the states with the lowest homicide rates in the US have some of the least stringent gun laws.

>It is statistically the best defense against an armed assailant, better than a knife and being unarmed.
Obviously, but you have dodged the question of how often that happens.

>Another morsel for though: the states with the lowest homicide rates in the US have some of the least stringent gun laws.
From what I see Missisipi and Alabama have lax gun laws yet homicide rate is extremely high there while Connecticut where gun laws are tighter murder rate is lower.
You can also expand your argument to whole countries and there are hundred of countries with homicide rate lower than is the USA.

i only got a c+ in memes

>showed signs of planning a shooting
>told someone to fuck off who was talking in a library

Oh shit! Here come dat Sam Hyde!

>Obviously, but you have dodged the question of how often that happens.
The effectiveness of the defense is a more accurate measure of how desirable firearm legality is. The total number of self-defense cases is limited by both the crime rate and the rate of concealed carry, making this an unreliable method of gauging effectiveness.

>From what I see Missisipi and Alabama have lax gun laws
New Hampshire has extremely lax gun laws and the lowest rate of homicide in the nation. Vermont, Iowa, Utah, and Idaho follow right behind and also have very lax restrictions on firearm ownership. Compare with California, which has some of the toughest regulations on guns, especially handguns, and has a a homicide rate above the national average as well as the highest rate of gun violence in the nation. Analyzing the statistics leads us to the conclusion that firearm legality is not directly responsible for an increased homicide rate. The racial demographics of the state make a much tighter relationship than gun legislation.
>You can also expand your argument to whole countries
You certainly can. Observe how Caribbean, Central American, and South American nations have the highest homicide rates on Earth by far, exponentially higher than the United States, despite their governments largely banning guns for civilian ownership.
>hundred of countries with homicide rate lower than is the USA.
There are also a hundred nations, Russian included, with a homicide rate much higher, whose governments have banned their citizens from owning firearms.

>There are also a hundred nations, Russian included, with a homicide rate much higher, whose governments have banned their citizens from owning firearms.
So guns are not the issue, culture is and if you throw away guns hardly anything will change.

You want the media to report FACTS and get called racist?

>school shooter gets 56 likes
>the nigger only got 48

Sam "mix your race. shoot your face" Hyde

>So guns are not the issue
As evidenced by crime rates in largely white and largely black/hispanic states, we can see that there is a much higher correlation between race and crime than guns and crime. Changing the demographics of these states would do more to change their crime rates than making guns legal/illegal.
>you throw away guns hardly anything will change
Developed white populations will continue owning firearms responsibly, and non-white populations will continue destroying each other with any weapon they can get their hands on.

The comment should be something about delegates.

sauce?

>culture is
Funny way to spell negros, user

Those are attempts at squatting re-education gone wrong.

who that?

Madman

CHECKED

wuh oh

twitter.com/diamondinahsty/status/805175098730684416

I noticed americans make very weird commercials.
Here in EU most people are white in commercials .
However in the US most villains are white in commercials. Is this common in the US to star a black, hispanic or asian while only putting whites in if you want to display someone in a negative way?
Why do americans hate ethnic europeans so much?

only one to make me laugh