Alright, so... Which non-Hitler Nazi is Best Nazi?

Alright, so... Which non-Hitler Nazi is Best Nazi?

And no, we aren't limited to pic related.

Was Goebbels a crypto? He has a very Ashkenazi look in some pictures

Goebbels. He was kawaii AF

Those physical characteristics are pretty common for those of Germanic/Nordic descent. It wasn't exclusive to Jews.

most charismatic: Goebbels
most intelligent: Göring, Schacht
most badass: Rommel
most evil: Himmler

dead nazi

Rudolf Hess

Wehrmacht shits on Waffen SS all day and was the only reason the autists lasted as long as they did.

Dr. William Pierce

goebbels

Donald Trump

this basically

I'm pretty sure (((Göbbels))) was a plant.

Kesselring > Rommel

Rommel shut down when things didn't go by the book when half the battles of ww2 had some fringe case such as lacking fuel or tank pins that would yield 500 miles to the enemy.

In Africa he didn't take supply lines seriously enough, and in Normandy he didn't do a ballsy enough play.

Probably Ben Garrison. I don't always agree with some of his more extreme views, however. I mean, he's a smart man and he knows what he's talking about, I just don't feel that we necessarily need to kill EVERY Jew, just most of them. So I do differ with him on that.

more like Donald Drumpf amirite?

carl schmitt

>Alright, so... Which non-Hitler Nazi is Best Nazi?
Me

well first off eichmann was a jewish actor.

lots of people overlook that the looks of german jews is in part due to their german blood, not their jewish blood. so if you see a jew with a particular look you will know they are german jews compared to a jew who is, say, russian, who have a russian look.

Joachim Peiper

Hjalmar Schacht

The man who had the highest IQ at the Nuremberg trials

heres the pic

>most evil: Himmler
Lol no