Smoked pot for the first time last night, I finally understand what they meant by this

Smoked pot for the first time last night, I finally understand what they meant by this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KEFPtG4dP0k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

dude nice lmao

fuck this album and fuck you, underage

Explain it then. What does it mean?

I still haven't listened to this stoned.

Fucking pleb

I bet you listen to music on your cellphone LOL
fuck you nerds, stop doing pussy drugs

>smokes babby's very first drug
>listens to babby's very first alt rock
>calls anyone a pleb

It means what it feels like to be high/in a dream-like state. You can notice that sober, but when you're high you actually feel it.

do meth LOL xd

heroin, rather. Its so much better than weed and I love weed

Man why does everyone on Sup Forums have to be such an elitist fag. I had a good time last night and wanted to talk about it with people who may have had a similar experience, did not mean to start a debate on how childish I am for liking pot and mbv.

>im a newfag who posted one of the most discussed albums and people dont want to discuss it waaah

DUDE

how long you been doing heroin and how often

>DUDE DRUGS LMAO

lol

on and off for about a year maybe longer, i try not to do it daily but if im really fiending(happens a lot) I'll do little hits. never shot up and dont plan to.

marijuana lol
underage

aww little Anthony is growing up

bro no disrespect, you should seek some help like now. i dunno your whole story but it sounds like you could be on the cusp of something a lot worse. it's good you haven't shot up but you can't use that as an excuse like what you're doing isn't unhealthy. im just some fuck on the internet but heroin withdrawls are something i wouldn't wish on anyone. be safe

i feel you but rehab is a joke and i moved away from most of my family and friends. honestly ill probably be fine, not very afraid of death anymore

fuck a dick hehe

noo why'd you do that?
you might go all paranoid and nuts
see you in the mental hospital user

wow your a genius

Weed is for edgy teens, slackers, and your mom. Grow up and do some psychedelics.

Fucking pleb

And you're* a brainlet

This. Lmao

>I need drugs to appreciate music
ho boy

it's not really the death that should worry you

Not at all what I said

I've never smoked pot in my life and MBV is still my favorite album ever

Yes OP was a joke. That's been my favourite album for a while.

>Probably homeschooled and too socially inept to understand how people can relax with drugs

faggot lmao

honestly youll gonna wish you were dead soon enough if you keep doing. godspeed desu

i remember being 16

Not this

guys im actually high right now LOL
what should i listen to
started with this
youtube.com/watch?v=KEFPtG4dP0k

lol @ everyone taking the bait in here

when when you sleep comes in and you dissolve completely into the guitars and feel complete bliss. that modulation on "then you walk away..." so amazing while tripping.