youtube.com/watch?v=6zkL91LzCMc
youtube.com/watch?v=be8AWFHcvDU
i.4cdn.org/hm/1499509319009.webm
youtu.be/K4scSbVzNEM?t=478
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

sophie

obnoxious vegans edition

nth for /brit/ and veganism

>I love the planet so much and I'm such a good person that I'm going to become vegan!
>what? Europe can't grow vegetables in the winter months... whatever shall I eat?
>I know! I'll import food from South Africa and Asia, it only took 70000 gallons of jet fuel to get here but since its not meat it means i'm saving the planet
stop being vegan
start eating local food

cornetto

good man Straya

youtube.com/watch?v=WuUqrJZ6S2Y

pictured: my neck

>stealing my post

youtube.com/watch?v=9uN6i_-ELLw

NOT a fan of children

>europe cant grown vegetables in the winter months
ummm... no sweety

wow, can you turn him around Harry?

woah, don't they have plastics in hungary yet?

dont like vegetables grow in greenhouses anyway whats the seasons got to do with it lol

i do this

it's actually iran, ironboi

Quite poss the least funny Ted clip. This is better
youtube.com/watch?v=6zkL91LzCMc

*forces your head*
ahh ahh aaaahh....

Can you help me with my English assignment pls?

It's just a little thing, I need to write a short story, and I don't know how to describe the manner in which a girl is sitting, like the one in the picture, supported by her arms behind her back like that

What's the most natural way of describing it? Everything I come up with sounds awkward and wordy, like I'm describing some piece of machinery and not a human, and it attracts unnecessary attention to it, I just want to mention she's sitting on a bed like that. It should still sound kinda literary

"The girl was sitting on a bed............"

Words that come to mind are 'lean', 'recline', 'rest', 'support', etc, but I don't know how to use them properly in context

I never know how to say the most basic every-day things, it's frustrating

>ironboi
do you say this to everyone with appropriate iron levels? seems a bit superfluous

>yes i am a vegan communist

cheeks clasped firmly against the mattress, hands back supporting her supple spine

Why is it absolutely necessary for you to describe that exact position? Just say she's sitting on the bed you Polish twat

Alri lads?

>have the dead flesh of sentient animals advertised to you every day everywhere you look
hmm yeah i might buy that
>one vegan explains eating meat is actually horrible
REE FUCKING VEGANS WHY ARE YOU SO ANNOYING

the boys

only to fuccbois who iron my clothes after i force their moms to eat my dick cheese and i succ their titty milk

vegans are devil spawn confirmed

let the anger go
move to the UK and seek a better life

Made me lol, thanks

Because she remains in that position for a while, thinking about stuff

how does one do this

this weekend on /brit/: obnoxious bent gay poofs will spam the thread with pride pics all day

>moms
foy

youtube.com/watch?v=be8AWFHcvDU

reckon i could still shatter his jaw into dust despite the security

How is living in Pakistan a better life?

post from the moon or middle of an ocean

post as much gay shit as possible to annoy rashorke

animals don't have consciousness hun you are just humanizing them x

Sitting on the bed, supporting herself with her hands behind her back or a similar variation probably works the best

You don't need to specify how shes sitting. just say she sat on the bed in thought. the way shes sitting makes no difference

>counting canada

idiotic

back to Sup Forums

i said the UK, and various things e.g. income, rights, liberties, social development. It's objectively a much nicer place to live, hence the dozens of thousands of bulgarians in the UK, and the 12 or so Brits in Bulgaria

animals do not have rights

Stick Straya on top. Mind blown

yep
*takes away your house*
animals don't have property rights

the lions drew with the all niggs 15 all kek

>rights

leftypol hates the working class almost as much as it hates the rich

I'm a vegan but I eat dairy and eggs and poultry and fish

so what happens now?

>sentient animals

proofs?

that's just being a vegetarian/pescatarian
good for you lad, keep it up

i.4cdn.org/hm/1499509319009.webm

stop eating red meat

bit gay

germanic neopaganist here ama

thats not how you give mouth to mouth

>white genocide is real
>animal genocide is not

hope those posh runts all get mowed down by a ppsh

why is your local church not burned?

>pescatarian
American Protestantism. Mormons?

beef is just processed grass so its vegan

>>white genocide is real
>>animal genocide is not

i still eat meat but i try to buy good quality, free range meat if i can. ideally from an independent butcher. the village i grew up in had meat that was locally reared (you could see the animals on the hills), locally killed and locally sold.

Do you have to take your own fedora to the meetings?

why don't Australians just build more inland?

stop using the working class to cover for your own shit beliefs, kid

no I reckon you couldn't considering you're a gay vegan tankie who spends 8 hours a day on /brit/

youtu.be/K4scSbVzNEM?t=478

7:58 what i'm ordering right now

Christ, your girls are ugly. How can you Brits even breed? Paper bags?

cara

do you lads think richard spencer would do well in a ring?

white genocide isn't real, but it should be

you have to go back

Says the victim of the most famous church burner in history

alcohol helps

we just close our eyes, think of england and do our duty.

cute!

Dont need to provide proof, animals are automatons that cannot interpret the world.
There is no reason humans should limit their activity to cater for animals when you yourself have no proof they are conscious.

Brit women are top tier. They have massive tits, and their faces aren't terrible. I would impregnate a British woman in a heartbeat, even if she looked like Susan Boyle

I practice peaceful germanic neopaganism, radical germanic neopaganism is not real germanic neopaganism

I only wear my ceremonial headdress on the summer solstice when we sacrifice a newborn goat to the tree of creation, yggdrasil, and odin and his brethren in valhalla :)

he's a chubby posh boy, so probably not

GOOD post

p. good tbx

had a dream last night where i went to my old school but it was renovated to look like a modern art gallery

can distinctly remember the facade, street design and internal corridors. it basically the same except more open. wish i could build it.

but anyway there was these exhibitions spaces that only made sense in the context of the dream. some guy who was a student there because it was also a block of flats got into trouble. I don't remember what he did but i felt pretty serious. he came back once more before being whisked away by the rozzers.

Thought that was the end until I was waiting for a bus right outside the door which was weird because i came in a car and parks up a hill right on the other side of the road where there was more student housing. Anyway the hoodlum guy's body landed on the pavement from one of the flats covered in plastic bags.

Rushed back into the school to get help but people al ready knew about it and were panicking and that was the end.

The girl sat on the bed, legs outstretched towards the door, arms supporting a slight recline in her posture

>and their faces aren't terrible

british women are all foul demons sent by god to test the resolve of every british man
it's why we're god's chosen people as we've managed to pass his very difficult test

nice blog

cool
still evil sweety x

english women aren't that ugly dunno why everyone says that
irish women are ugly though

*cuts you off before you finish the first sentence*
fascinating
*walks away and talks to someone else*