What the fuck did Arca mean by this?

What the fuck did Arca mean by this?

y-you too a-arca...

''if you don't like me you're a faggot'' t. faggot

he's grooming fans

>get anal raped by a bear

He also complimented Grimes and wears pretentious clothes in public like people are meant to know who he is

I don't get this. You can be gay, like sure. You are sexually attracted to men. Good for you.
But there's no need to be a faggot and paint your nails and put on the fag-voice. Can't you be happy we don't sentence you to death for being gay, you also have to act like a complete faggot in public?

Fuck off really

wow calm the fuck down faglord
that seemed like a nice post and there's nothing wrong with it

i can't WAIT until this fuck gets hit with allegations

t. overweight larper
you sacre nobody

check out this power fantasy

at least he knows he's unwanted

i don't think anybody likes arca

Not with that attitude

Ye liked arca

I liked the stuff he did with FKA Twigs.

As an Artist myself, if I may say so Arca represents the integrity as well as the selflessness thought to be “industry standard”. What he wears, he feels that way....the music he makes, he feels that way....idk what to say other than the guy is 100% genuine and a true inspiration. It makes sense that he’s working with Bjork of all people.

numales do

I liked his mixtape and eps, some tracks off Mutant were pretty great too

mutant was rad

Bitch thinks he's hard

Hey, better than women being vapid whores all the time

this but ironically

* kiss back *
don't bully Alejandro pls XDDDD

Stretch 2, &&&&&, Sheep, and Entrañas are all fantastic. The rest is either boring or inconsistent.

He's basically a walking penis

It's another" LOOK AT ME IM A GAY" post. Fucking attention whore faggit

Who?

the s/t is unironically great

his production for bjork sucks though

I'm a transwoman and I hate talking in a deep voice but I talk like an actual woman and not some camp fag. I really can't personally understand how a gay guy can be so dramatic and over the top with everything. Also I hate how a lot of camp gay guys are sluts.