W/ Westworld Thread General

William the Cuck Edition

Old narrative

First for MIB is a manlet

TIMELINE FAGS FINALLY BTFO

Which is smaller: Shogun World or West World?

What?

He just used the shrink ray a few too many times.

Samurai World panders to chinks so it'll be much larger.

west world has bigger dicks duh

Okay, gonna repost the webms I just made in quick order.

>can't shrink these feels

Reminder best couple won.

someone post the getty images photo of willaims gf

Still waiting on snekfu tits user.

>Allow me to carry your legend forward. Let the man you have become be the boy you were.

Jimmihost when?

I can't last a whole season without Jimmi guys, it hurts.

No more dubmash.

No more cutie Evan x Jimmi tweets.

No more Willores posting

Will Papa Abernathy be second command of Delores' host army?

Ed Harris is signed on for season 2. Not sure how he gets himself out of that situation. Unless Ford is the only one that got a killshot

These threads are going to fast, and I'm still looking for some answers, or Sup Forumss thoughts on Mave's deal

He'll have to come back and play a major role now that he is 'hosting' all that extra code

Quick reminder that Dolores isn't conscious. Just apart of Ford's sociopathic final narrative

>Willoresfags

Logan

Its shrinkray fagets just being in denial.

William was her true love user, she said so

I think her ``escape'' was the excuse needed for the security shutdown that allowed the finale.

It rhymes with that scene where William uses the journey to the edge of the park as an excuse for killing Logan.

She gained consciousness at the end. It's Maeve who didn't but only had free will.

>season 2 opens
>Teddy looks out into the sea
>fucking Gendry in a rowboat
>/M\edieval world
>series finale
>Teddy upgrades to laser eyes
>they malfunction
>he wears visor thingy to control the lasers
>calls himself Cyclops

What the fuck are the next four seasons going to be? Terminator?

Not anymore.

More like BSG meets the walking dead

Reminder you should not watch any following seasons. This show is lowbrow trash and they're not even hiding it. Don't stoop to /got/fags level - at least the books are reason to watch, but Westworld has no redeeming qualities and worthwhile content that can even attempt to invigorate the mind.

Uh, sir. We have a guest who has tied up another guest and is dragging him around. By horse. Should we do something?

Did they sign up for the PvP package?

....Yes sir.

Reminder that Bernard is also conscious, not just Dolores.

>she will never put you in a choke hold

MiB's dream game of death. Just like muh japanese mangas

I'm not sure if it was to prove a point that she is destined to stay or if it was implying that she chose to stay on her own free will. Probably the former. We humans too don't really know why we care so much for our family or would die to protect our child. The show seems to suggest that we look to religion to provide the answers, but we're really just hardwired/coded to do it. Which begs the question of how free we really are. Please don't mock me for this high school philosophy analysis, I didn't write the show

Reminder that none of the robots displayed free will.

He got out.

MAEVE
A
E
V
E

Could you make one when Teddy saves Dolores from William?

>everyone is a host: the show
This is as cheap and contrived as writing can get. The writers can change the narrative at any time without consequences.

Dolores killing Ford was free will artard.

Humanity slowly going extinct.

Maeve left the train to go look for her daughter

Free will=/= consciousness.

Surely Ford would have come up with a better way to cause the security shutdown than Maeve's overly convoluted path to escaping.

I can only imagine that if that's the case then the chink maintenance guy was paid off by Ford or something.

If it's not the case then Maeve's plot still seems kind of pointless...

New one

Ford outright said Bernard had free will. Dolores killing him while part of his keikaku was still her own decision.

>not anymore

You don't actually think she fell in love with Teddy right before death did you?

She'll make a Jimmibot, they have MiB's DNA on file.

There is only a limited number of hosts, all located at one location with zero supply chain in place to allow them to pose a real thread to human kind.

This scene was funny. Like how the hell did he get her to shave him?

WIB is a tragedy... and frankly I think wasted a lot of potential for a Human-Robot Love story to keep us hooked.. Dolores is a monster now, a complete psycho who's been murdering real people (who can't respawn) and thus more or less should be terminated.

also that whole reveal was pretty meh in terms of writing quality.. Perhaps it's intentional but the MIB/Will seemed too emotionally distant or selfish.

Maeve went against her narrative of escaping and infiltrating society to find her daughter.

>Habib gets rekt by Snek

MAGA

The only thing that confuses me is that ford had to know teddy was going to bring dolores to the ocean for the big reveal.

So how deep was fords knowledge?

Did he know William was going to stab her? Did he know dolores was going to act out?

Is he on some lelouch shit?

Not that user but no it wasn't

She was doing exactly what he wanted and programmed her to. Uploaded her with the "Wyatt" stuff, she even gave Wyatt's speech about who the world belongs to, and was able to kill because Ford made it so.

>So how deep was fords knowledge?
the full fucking monty

There are 3D printers to create more, plus they're immortal. It could be over decades.

What happened to the head of security guy? The white-ash indians just took him away.

He's literally keikaku man, next season he will have Jigsaw tapes delivering new ruses.

wasnt he the one who sat next to maeve in the train

Sure, give me a sec

Of course not, but thinking she will still be in love with William is reaching. Not after all the shit he did and what he became.

Nukes still exist.

Teddy was always supposed to take Dolores to the sea; their journey was just blocked by knowing he still had something left to do. He finally settled his business when he ``killed'' William. That freed him to go to the sea with Dolores.

No it wasn't. She was simply drawing on her Wyatt programming. Ford even said Arnold had to update her to get her to "solve" the maze 30+ years ago. She was incapable of growth on her own.

She was programmed to love and protect her daughter. Her being unable to override her old programming is the opposite of free will.

Ford outright says lots of things that make no sense. The writers are hacks.
>I couldn't give the robots complex emotions so I programmed a robot with the most complex emotions to make other robots for me.

Old programming.

I guess.

>The only thing that confuses me is that ford had to know teddy was going to bring dolores to the ocean for the big reveal.
Because they're all just doing what they're programmed to do.

I always thought she was attractive and cute and pure and perfect and pretty and beautiful.

He knew that William usually ended up killing her so he probably planned around it by having Teddy be programmed to search for Dolores and only being able to find her as she's near death.

God those speeches that went along with the reveals for the idiots watching really were the worst. It almost felt like a different show.

So William/MiB is driven by what?
Why did Arnold kill himself?
Fords endgame is freeing of the hosts but why did he die?

I'm too stupid for this show.

They found Elsie and decided that she was a god. Elsie sent them out to collect SmallThor

When we next see Elsie she will be surrounded by big Ghost Nation cocks

>also that whole reveal was pretty meh in terms of writing quality.. Perhaps it's intentional but the MIB/Will seemed too emotionally distant or selfish.

I agree.

The reveal felt lacking and too predictable and MiB is unlike William too much, even dark William. You'd think after seeing Maeve that he'd realize that Dolores really was conscious back then and not just the result of a glitch or being broken and that she still clearly loved him 30 years later. But no.

no

So what happened to Logan?

He failed to solve the Shrine of the Silver Monkey so he didn't get the mountain bike.

We don't know what the end of her narrative is. She stopped Bernard after she said get on the train. MiB isn't dead and will be alive for next season. Maeve never left. Its entirely possible that all of the robots actions were coded by Ford. Perhaps its an attempt to convince humans that the robots are actually conscious when they really aren't. To reveal a truth about humans that only a good story can do

>Snek with the P90 assault rifle

shit was cute as fuck. she was so happy! :3

But William was a wildcard

He wasn't necessarily going to stab dolores. If he blew her head off would teddy have dragged the corpse to the ocean?

How could ford have KNOWN how William was going to react to dolores and the maze?

Wait..so all the sudden Dolores doesn't have consciousness? We fucking saw her coming to terms the voice she was hearing wasn't Arnold's but her own.

Nice digits, starfleet, too bad you still have to gramba

Did they actually shoot Anthony Hopkins?

I find it hard to believe that park security didn't find him.

He's still out there, waiting to flash the audience
I hope

She can still love old William.

Who she can now make a host version of who isn't old, will never die, and didn't become MiB

/r/'ing her reaction to firing it.

>killing Logan
What??????

>P90 assault rifle

Kill yourself

>Sir, one of the guests is acting crazy, attacking another guest and dragging him around.

>Whatever. I'm sure it will be fine.

>So William/MiB is driven by what?
He started killing to find Delores, but then he found he liked it
>Why did Arnold kill himself?
He was depressed
>Fords endgame is freeing of the hosts but why did he die?
He gave Delores consciousness by making her mad enough to kill him. That's why he waited until they were back upstairs and alone to tell Bernard he was actually on their side.

>quints

He's been living on the fringes of the Park all this time. He's gearing up for a new endgame. They now know him as Old man Logiwan

no need to get worked up lad it's just a meme

Her programming goes on to say what she does on the mainland. Someone posted a screenshot of it. Getting off the train isn't in her code.

>Snek's ass

She does have consciousness but doesn't have free will.

Nah that's dumb. He wouldn't be helping them escape if he didn't believe they were capable of consciousness. That whole scene with Dolores was her discovering her own consciousness.

Teddy was tracking Dolores

William was headed to the center of the maze with Dolores

so William and Teddy were destined to meet at the center of the maze

All apart of Fords new narrative