YOU JUST KNOW

YOU JUST KNOW

You think so?

She fucked everyone else most likely but George is too much of an autists especially back then. She would have fucked him but he would have spilt too much spaghetti to actually get it.

lucas' only into black girls

he's into hookers.

its really too bad that she went crazier than a shithouse rat.

that stomach doe.

cocaine'll do that.

*Lucas is too much of an autistic, ugly loser so he can only get

Imagine being Jabba the Hutt in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Carrie Fisher you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your tight body and horrific androgynous cocaine addict alcoholic face. "

etc, etc

not even, I've done my fair share.

She went off the deep end hardcore after blues brothers, I think its legit mental problems.

Nope. Harrison Ford and her had an affair together, though.

user WANT MILKY

CUTE

I don't find her attractive at all but she looks like a 10/10 in that outfit for some reason.

You are guaranteed to have never had access to as much high quality cocaine as Carrie Fisher

she looks better there than she did in the movie. she looked like a grandma in the movie

>I slept with some nerd. I hope it was George. I took too many drugs to remember.

In a Vanity Fair interview when asked how she got the part in Star Wars

george was a virgin until he was 65

she's definitely saying she did. Carrie is always very vague (pretending?) in all he interviews involving "that period".

That was the girl from The Shining.

Patrician.

>me in the background

that is my favorite pic of her

QT3.14159

Yeah no, she was banging Alpha Ford. Even if Lucas worked out, got a great body and shaved his piece of shit beard she'd never even consider touching him, because he's a born beta and there's nothing he can do about it. That's genetics

Have you admitted to yourself that you are gay yet?

fuuuck, that left tit angle, glorious.

What the fuck are you talking about?

Your desire to get fucked by Harrison Ford emanates from that post like light from the sun. I practically had to shield my eyes.