What is an average life like in Turkey for a 20 year old?

Also how is the infrastructure outside of Istanbul.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=raWJzlRyOuU
youtube.com/watch?v=PMzhqRv4ePs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japan–Turkey_relations#Republic_of_Turkey
youtube.com/watch?v=v6tGl6RGUjI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

For us pakis it's good.

>be me
>go to turkey
>every restaurant owner that finds out I'm paki gives me free food

feelsgoodman

subhuman

They work in their family's kebab restaurant

How long did you stay and where do you live?

I heard Turks act sanctimoniously outside while they treat their wives like shit inside.

I stayed for a few weeks.

My dad stayed for 2 years studying. He liked it, had a similar experience with Turks being nice to him. He was in Ankara, he didn't mention any bad infustructure or anything like that. He said the only thing he didn't like was the cold and apparently some semi-coup happened when he was there. He speaks fluent Turkish to this day.

youtube.com/watch?v=raWJzlRyOuU

I wouldn't mind living in these flats, as long as the neighbors are educated.

Studying at what level?

How do I marry a japanes girl? I am 8/10, white skin.

College, community college (2 years before transferring to 4 year uni). He used to do the bus from pindi to Ankara. Through Afghanistan through Iran throigh Syria to turkey. I wish we could do that today haha.

Did you get into a Turkish school or something?

>I am 8/10, white skin.
Based paki?

No dats some other paki. I'll never sink to this type of autism and I still refer to myself as brown

no I was just wondering. Anyways can your father go back to Turkey for a job?

You might want to try asking /tr/ m8
They'd know better.

we don't want more muslims, come if you are secular atheist

I heard that retarded pollack subhumans use proxies and try to act japanese on an burmese fishing forum

He could if he wanted to.

After turkey he went to amrika to finish uni and get a job.

Don't ask /tr/, its an underage circlejerk cesspool, you will get meme replies only

>Good old days when you could just apply for a visa and get it without having to do a fucking DNA test and showing every penny in your bank account.

FML

I am actually agnostic.

than you can come, good luck.
infrastructure outside of istanbul is better than istanbul. It's just more diffucult to get a job outside of istanbul.

That turk is retarded. Turkey is forever Islamic inshallah

What are the chances of me getting a job if I get a degree from UK/Canada in business?

why do you want to live in this shithole go to europe or something. i can't go to europe.

ahahaha this brother knows whats up. subhanallah turkey was, and always will be islamic subhanallah.

I agree with this user but he's probably a kurd or a dönme.

I am sick and tired of the conservative society of pak desu.I just want to have a good time,party with with people and live in a country with good infrastructure. The less conservative people in Islamabad are burger elites and i am sure it's the same with Lahore and Karachi.

Ameen.
Turkey is literally 90 something percent Muslim, I don't think they approve of some atheist deciding who can come.

Well relatively, Turkey is better. Plus this is my plan B along with Dubai.

Im also not that religious even though I strive to be. I wouldn't call myself a conservative though. Tell me about Islamabad, how is it?
t.quetta fag

But the 10% are educated people mostly living in the rich parts while the remaining 90% are retarded bigoted village people who'll dislike you for not being Turkish and Muslim enough.

Bowling in f9 park. Cinema in Pindi. Honestly it's a nice place but the people there is what makes it shit.

You don't think you're generalizing a bit? Also apparently I was off by a little.

cringe

>but the people there is what makes it shit.
There's probably no worse feeling than being an enlightened mudslime.

How are the people and grils?

6/10

More specific, like are they liberals ir conservative? How easy is it to get gf in College

I am talking about liberal girls. It's easy if you have the confidence to socialize and have a bit of $$.

t. 90%
It's noted in your Turkish passport whether you're Muslim or not and most irreligious Turks just leave it be.
I assume they got their numbers from there.

post pics of them qts

I'm sorry Hakan but just because your father decided to marry a german whore and let his son hang out with his atheist german friends it doesn't mean that a lot of turks are suddenly atheist

>>every restaurant owner that finds out I'm paki gives me free food
Do they think you're poor?

no, we like pakis in general

Fuck off they are full

Why them of all people?

legends about their support during our independence war even if they were piss poor at that time
some of them refused to fight us in gallipoli
also they don't even recognize armenia, they show it as occupied turk&azerbaijani land

They're Muslim, Sunni, not Arabs, and Muslims from the Indian subcontinent had good ties with the Ottomans for centuries. Pakistan also literally doesn't recognise Armenia.

>from the Indian subcontinent
It's simple to be friends with someone who doesn't border you. Meanwhile, Arabs, Kurds, Persians is another matter altogether. So much for Muslim solidarity.
Huh, thanks, didn't know these facts.

>as long as the neighbors are educated.
Only 11% of the population is university graduate.

Historical good relationships

youtube.com/watch?v=PMzhqRv4ePs
sum: hes basically saying that his grandmom donated her earrings to Turkey during world war 1 era.

It's touching.

>I love you my turkish brother

tier 1 : İstanbul, Ankara, İzmir
tier 2 : Bursa, Eskişehir, Antalya
tier 3 : Mersin, Adana
tier 4 : Kayseri, Konya

nothing special about the rest. Especially i recommed you to stay away from majority k*rd cities (southeast of Turkey)

Memeler gercekmis meger

Could I pass as a local in turkey?

Turkey also seems to have a special relationship with weebs.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japan–Turkey_relations#Republic_of_Turkey

>While Turkey had declared war on Japan in February 1945, it was also entirely symbolic.[23] So in 1985, the almost century old gesture of kindness was reciprocated during the Iran-Iraq war. As hostilities escalated to an extent that all aircraft were threatened with being shot-down, Turkey sent an aircraft in to rescue 215 Japanese nationals who were living in Tehran at the time.[24] The Turkish government issued a statement: "We have not forgotten the rescue of the sailors of the Ertuğrul. Thus, once we heard there were Japanese citizens in need of help, we went to their rescue."

And South-Korea too, but that has probably something to do with the war.

ofc. you look like a typical conservative an*tolian who studied at abi's house over the period of his educational life

you'd mostly blend in but a careful eye would tell something's off about you

Maybe if you get a nose job and a proper haircut. But you'd still look like one of the darker ones imo.
Most of the Turk's I've met here look like whites, but there are real sand nigger looking ones that pop out occasionally.

We have a pretty large Turk diaspora in aus btw. Pic related is from them kek.

There is also İlhan Mansız effect (2002 world cup Turkish forward)
youtube.com/watch?v=v6tGl6RGUjI
He suits in Japan-Korea very well. Also handsome af :D

>t-turks are wh*Te
turn off your proxy cuck

Local torbacı maybe

I have more of a yellowish/light wheatish undertone, the lightning makes it look brown

I remember talking to a turkish girl who came here to visit her Swedish BF and she said she couldnt go for a run out in the streets back in her Turkish hometown cause males would scream after her and sexually harass her.
So instead she had to run around her own fucking house.

If thats not the sign of a subhuman society I dont know what is.

as long as you're not white, too asian or too sandnigger, you can pass as local here.

Yeah you look like a genetic trash. Just like all Turks.

too many kurds here suddenly.

>t-turks aren't white
>p-pakis are whieatish
kek

> anyone criticizing Turkroachese is a kurd

No mate, fuck kurds and fuck turks.

>pakis are wheatish
Never implied that

k rojhat

She is lazy whore and actually isnt running. And baited you too

Can't Arabs like pic related pass off as Kurds?

My post was never about your skin colour nor do I give a fuck about it.
I'm talking about you don't look it since Turk's are just islamified Greeks. Turk's can be pretty dark too imo.

My friend has turkish(antolian) heritage and he looks pretty white even though his mum is punjabi paki

How do you distinguish a Turk from a Kurd? They look the same lol.

Turks, kurds, arabs, persians, assyrians are all the same. Should form a country called Sandnigger Caliphate.

>turks are islamified greeks
>Americans are white

Yeah I know. I cant. Cant even tell southern italians, cypriots, greeks, arabs, kurds, turks or persians apart.

Same shit different name.

>and he looks pretty white

Are you trolling? how is that white in any measure? put that coon in the sun for an hour and he becomes as dark as the average south indian,.

Skin color is white. But face looks eastern
>I'm talking about you don't look it since Turk's are just islamified Greeks

EBIN MEME BROTHER

Now turn off your proxy, you're starting to being annoying.
amk gavatı

>That name
Top kek

The heat is pretty strong here he just tans and gets pale in winters

>What is an average life like in Turkey for a 20 year old?
depends on a few factors;
what are your qualifications?
can you speak the language? or are you willing to learn?
do you like fondling little boys?
do you shit in the street?

answers to these questions would determine your success in turkish society as an outsider

>Also how is the infrastructure outside of Istanbul.
Fine in large cities, there are a lot of industry bases along the mediterranean/aegean coastlines

my suggestion would be (if you have some money) to apply as an international student to a good university, get your education whilst learning the language and then apply for a work-visa
if you are a qualified worker you can get a citizenship after 5 years of residence

will you leave or should i call Jamal?

>average south indian
Pakis are north indian and he doesn't even have pajeet face structure

Aren't Northern Indians just Southern Indians with Aryan (Iranic etc) admixture?

>Muslim pajeets and Kurd-Greeks in denial
What a nice company, just invite your Arabic brothers

>what are your qualifications?
NEET
>can you speak the language? or are you willing to learn?
No
>do you like fondling little boys?
No
>do you shit in the street?
Yes

What are my chances?

And Sweden as their colony

Yes, our country is half north india mixture and half afghani mixture

get out of kırgızeli cyka

Thats true, he is like one or two shades darker than a white but shaving and cutting his hair would make him pass as white.

On the other hand its really sad that white is the standard of the world. Have i seen some pretty indian/egyptian/iranian/gypsy/israelian/lebanese women or not.

Its in human nature to desire what they dont possess. Most of they world is non-white so they desire whites

>and he doesn't even have pajeet face structure
I honestly can't say if he does or doesn't.

He could pass off as paki, turkish, afghan, persian (despite the memes they're not white) or middle easterner imo. His look is pretty generic across Eurasia up to some part's of italy and turkey.