Why were some of my Russian colleagues so angry when I showed them this?

Why were some of my Russian colleagues so angry when I showed them this?

nytimes.com/2017/07/05/opinion/poland-economy-trump-russia.html

Other urls found in this thread:

berdyaev.com/berdiaev/berd_lib/1914_178.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

pidorussians get angry because boland strong

Russians aren't even human, who cares?

Why don't you ask them?
Wow, that was rude.

Because of the old rooted inferiority complex:
>In the past, polonisation and latinisation of the Russian people would have been to the ruin of its spiritual self-existence, its national visage. Poland descended upon the Russian East with a sense of its own cultural superiourity. The Russian spiritual type seemed to the Polish not some other spiritual type, but simply a lower and non-cultural condition.

>Altogether different is the Polish soul. The Polish soul -- is aristocratic and individualistic to the point of morbidity, in it so powerful is not only the sense of honour, connected with the knight-chivalrant culture unknown to Russia, but also an obdurate ambition. This is the most refined and elegant soul within Slavdom, drowning in its own suffering fate. Pathetic to the point of affectation. The mannerisms of the Polish soul always strike Russians as artificially elegant and sweet, lacking in simplicity and directness, and repelling in its sense of superiourity and suspiciousness, of which the Polish are not free. The Polish have always seemed lacking in a sense of the equality of human souls before God, of brotherhood in Christ, as connected with the acknowledging of the infinite value of each human soul. The unique spiritual aspect of the Polish nobility has poisoned Polish life and played a fateful role in its state destiny. Russian man is little capable of such scorn, he does not love to give another man the feeling, that he is lower than him. Russian man is proud in his humility. The Polish soul however draws upward.

berdyaev.com/berdiaev/berd_lib/1914_178.html

because theyre actually ukrainian

>эти кoлхoзныe coвeтcкиe oбoи
>цивилизoвaннaя cтpaнa

B-but muh anti-polish jew york times, amirite? XD

You'd be angry too if you've been fed propaganda all your life how great Russia is and then you see reality.

>be pollack
>americans hate you, make fun of you and literally see you as an irrelevant puppet state to piss russians off
>"YES AMERICA PLEASE DRILL MY ASS HARDER I'M ALL YOURS"

Why are poles so pathetic?

Because Poland is trash and they don't produce anything while living on german gibsmedats.

>americans hate you, make fun of you and literally see you as an irrelevant puppet state to piss russians off
[citation needed]

Why don't you live in your own country?

>American president visits it's long-time ally
>Somehow this makes Germans angry

???

I think it's that Russian diaspora guy

1/4th of the ***german*** posters here are russhits whos parents ran there or are halfbreeds with a russian mother who sold herself in germany to some random bydlo.

poles are bydlos

i happy for poland

>If there is a threat to steady growth in Poland, it is its recent autocratic turn. Poland’s government has drawn fire from top European Union officials for interfering with the courts, cracking down on the news media and dissent, and refusing to accept Muslim refugees.
>threat to steady growth

>German population data from 2012 records 1,213,000 Russian migrants residing in Germany—this includes current and former citizens of the Russian Federation as well as former citizens of the Soviet Union.
>The Russian Ministry of Foreign Affairs reports that about 3,500,000 speakers of Russian live in Germany
>between 1.5% and 4.5%
Absolutely disgusting.

Pretty much. The European structural and cohesion funds are the biggest transfer of human wealth in all of history, even bigger than the Marshal fund after WW2.

Poland has been benefitting enormously from the EU, yet they are continuing to vote for governments that have the potential to fuck it all up.

They assimilate pretty well, though. Give it another generation.