Have fun!

Other urls found in this thread:

clyp.it/p0r32uk1
soundcloud.com/user-945549542/lucy
clyp.it/jguq4yuv
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Can I use Audacity?

you can use whatever you want.
great picture btw, its gonna be fun making something to it. i'm gonna go ahead and start.

Ok; I'm going to get designing some sounds

It's on page 8 so I'm going to bump

bump

I'm not doing that but the album Electric Tears by Buckethead is that photos vibe incarnate

Not a bad idea but lets first see how this one goes. I'm getting pretty close to finishing the song I started so at least there will be some content soon. hopefully other people are interested enough to at least give it a shot.

I'd like to try but I don't have an image to go off. I think I'll just do the OP

Go ahead man, i was getting ready to suggest it to you anyway so you're not waiting. good luck, looking forward to hearing it.

ooh I wanna try this someone post another pic

I'm on it

clyp.it/p0r32uk1

This is neat

I have to go to bed. Trying to compose using Audacity is still relatively new to me so it won't be ready until tomorrow maybe. I'm going to bump the thread one last time before go. I'm still working on harmonising this

bump

gonna name myself because i wanna compose something too

Finally done!

soundcloud.com/user-945549542/lucy

It could still use a lot of work, but I need to get something up.

I love it. It really gives me a different sense of the picture. Much warmer than I imagined. Great job!

If you are itching to make something and no one is posting a picture, just pick one of the pics that has already been posted. cant wait around forever. Also it would be interesting to see multiple peoples takes on the same pictures.

Feeling down and uninspired
I'll give yours a shot OP

clyp.it/jguq4yuv
this is my first attempt at making something ambient.. it probably sucks but it's something

try it

is dat some Manly P Hall?