I'm a leaf in Italy...

I'm a leaf in Italy. At first I thought Italians were really warm people but now I'm noticing so many annoying customs and mannerisms, it's driving me crazy.

Also, Italians barely recycle and throw trash everywhere...

Canada was a mistake

Which italian customs and mannerisms annoy you?

why do you go to nonwhite countries? just why

UNA
FOTTUTA
FOGLIA

Would like to know as well
As for the recycling part, it really depends on where in Italy you settled

Just stupid things
>easily offended; childish
>too loud and touchy feely
>everything is black and white
>lazy; the busses are never on time and shops close randomly (I once tried to go clubbing on a saturday and the club was closed)
>Absolute clean freaks; I know cleanliness is healthy but the people I'm living with are almost ocd

We don't want Trudeaunian snowniggers

b8 m8

I bet you had never seen a bidet in your life

>>easily offended; childish
Very possible
>>too loud and touchy feely
True
>>everything is black and white
Really depends on who you're talking to
>>lazy; the busses are never on time and shops close randomly (I once tried to go clubbing on a saturday and the club was closed)
Literally fuck off with this "everything must cater to my superior customer needs"
>>Absolute clean freaks; I know cleanliness is healthy but the people I'm living with are almost ocd
Really sounds like something your roommates are obsessed with rather than a general thing

STILL didn't write where the hell you're living

>Italians barely recycle and throw trash everywhere
We know even the "recycled" trash is going to be thrown in a dumpster together with the rest of the trash, so why bother

I don't recycle
fuck nature m8, full of bugs n shit

>Literally fuck off with this "everything must cater to my superior customer needs"

Well it's shitty when you've got obligations and the bus is extremely early/late or doesn't even come. As for shops, I guess ultimately they can do what they want, I just find it a little absurd.

I fail to see how any of these things contradict Italy being warm. Yes, Italy isn't Canada and you're a fish out of water. Some things you are accustomed to in your native land won't be the same.

uè ciro

>Literally fuck off with this "everything must cater to my superior customer needs"
This is why your country is dead

this is why you won't reclaim the glory of rome

All of Europe is dead, mate. At least they're taking it easy for it.

What exactly is a bus good for that is not in time you retarded fuck?

Nice roleplay, Pablo

>easily offended; childish
>Very possible

You aren't too bright are you? Or is it just you being a faggot?

do people actually recycle?

Nordics do. I have to agree with OP, Italy is very dirty. You'll see mattresses, chairs, plastic bags, cardboard boxes etc just dumped along the roads.

Where do you live? In PA and Jersey you can get fined for not recycling.